Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Pathfinder Owners: Photo Gallery

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,040
edited March 2014 in Nissan
Please share your Pathfinder photos!

To include a photo in a message is still the same as in the old Town Hall. You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/40387.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

·

Comments

• xplorx4xplorx4 Posts: 621
    OK, so I figured I'd post a photo of my truck. It's not a new one, but it's still a Pathfinder!

·
  • gottriagottria Posts: 13
    Here is my 01 Pathfinder in Lake Tahoe. Another shot of my Garmin GPS StreetPilot 3 and radio gear.
    http://www.pbase.com/gottria/pathfinder_
    ·
  • johnskevjohnskev Posts: 98
    I can't see the pictures.
    ·
  • lrichardslrichards Posts: 18
    Highup,
    I can't see the pictures either. I don't really want to spend $200 for the Yakima rack if I don't have to. What do I need to be able to see the pics?
    ·
    I recently took a roadtrip across the southwest from California to southwest Colorado. Here are some photos from that trip:

The Full Photo Album

These only feature the Pathfinder...

At the Baker thermometer

Cliff Dwellers (AZ Hwy 89A)

Monument Valley

Monument Valley 2

Mexican Hat Rock

Imogene Pass, CO

The photo site doesn't allow external linking, so I'm not able to display the photos here directly.

·
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,040
    Fantastic photos!

Thanks for sharing!

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

·
    ·
  • xplorx4 , I saw your pictures in Utah they are of much better quality than mine as in following links.

I am a very enthusiastic 4X4 man . I am extremely impressed with off-road capabilities of my 2002 black LE . I think you also have an LE too, but your tires are not stock tires . Mine are P245/65R/17 Bridgestone Dueller but your tires look very capable and they look bigger than 29.5 inches of diameter . I have few questions :

1] By putting bigger tires on ,it would affect ABS , gear ratio and braking distance, wouldn't it?

2] Is it possible to reprogram the ABS settings ?

3] How about the noise on those tires ?

Dueller is not an agressive tire and I am looking for agressive tires .

Unfortunately for 245/65R/17 size there are no other options but Bridgestone Dueller !!!!

I am even considering getting 15 inch rims and getting agressive tires (currently I have 17 inch rims) .

Does anybody have any suggestions ?

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/parminder_singh_devsi/lst?.dir=/Tahoe+Forests&.view=t

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/parminder_singh_devsi/lst?.dir=/Utah_Trip&.view=t

·
    Larger, more agressive tires do affect the things you mentioned, but I have not found any negative effects on the ABS system. Gear ratio has changed, and my mpg and performance suffer somewhat, but that's a tradeoff I have accepted.

The tires I'm using are BFGoodrich All-Terrain TA-ko tires in a 31x10.50R15 size. Visit www.bfgoodrichtires.com to check sizes for your truck.

As for fitting different wheels, you cannot fit 15" rims; you must use at least 16" because of the front brake clearance. You won't find much out there that will fit on a 17" wheel and provides decent off-road ability, so you might have to replace your wheels.

Road noise will be louder with any all-terrain tire, compared to the factory stuff, but it's not really that bad.

I'd suggest checking out the following tires to check prices and sizes. Call your local tire dealers for this information:
    BFGoodrich All-Terrain TA-ko
    Bridgestone Dueler AT
    Pirelli Scorpion AT
    ·
  • mbuntingmbunting Posts: 158

·
  • dupersc1dupersc1 Posts: 11
    I took a 2000 miles round trip to Vegas and Arizona last Memorial weekend. Took some pics...well alot of pics. Average about a little more than 16mpg the entire trip.

Some Pics here.

·
    I doubt that Nissan had this in mind when they designed the Pathfinder, but these photos are a true testament of its capability!

First unibody Pathfinder on the Rubicon Trail!
    ·
  • pathstar1pathstar1 Posts: 1,015
    Very nice! So how much damage resulted? Just the taillamp?
    ·
    * Broken taillamp... totally avoidable, but oh well. :(

* Further bent the left rear lower control arm. Earlier this month, I reinforced the right side, but the left already had a slight bend in it, so I couldn't replace it. Now I can!

* Scraped differential drain plug (easy to fix)

* Bent left-side rock slider

* Crushed center caps on rear wheels

* Broken/lost plastic clip securing rear bumper to right quarterpanel.

The taillamp was the only unexpected [expensive] damage.
    ·
  • 4x4buff4x4buff Posts: 12
    My 02 LE Stock Pathfinder is great for intermediate off-roading. I have discovered the limits of Pathfinder in snow,mud,sand,rocks after having been stuck in all kind of situations even getting high-centered on rocks in Mohave desert in 132 F temperature with no other truck around me.
    So far damage has been less than $500.

Here are some pictures on all sorts of terrains:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/parminder_singh_devsi/lst?.dir=/- &.src=ph&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/&.view- =t

xplorx4 has pushed the envelope on Rubicon Trails,
    I think it was great. :)
    ·
  • looking for an ECU wiring diagram. any help please.
    ·
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 43,528
    Try some of the links in the Online Repair Manuals guide while waiting for owners to chime in.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

·
This discussion has been closed.
Nissan Pathfinder Owners: Photo Gallery - Car Forums at Edmunds.com