Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai News

2»

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    There are others not meeting EPA expectations.

Elantra gets and EPA combined of 32 yet owners on the EPA site report 28.9 average.

But...C Max is rated 47mpg and they average 40.5.

So Hyundai is being crucified for being off by 9.7%.

Ford off by 13.8%. Will they be investigated?

If anything a hybrid buyer is far MORE concerned about fuel economy, and those buyers paid a lot more for their cars.
    ·
    OMG buy it quick and put it in a museum to prove it existed!

:D

On a different note, interesting factoid came up in another thread - Optima+Sonata sales combined beat even the Camry.

Wow.
    ·
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 43,855

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

·
  • fintailfintail Posts: 35,184
    Wow, that's so different. What an elegant and timeless design :shades:
    ·
    Wheels look like the fans on a jet engine.

Looks like they basically added LEDs to the old one.
    ·
    "Free-trade deals that have halved tariffs on foreign cars here helped push up imported autos to 10% of sales for the first time last year, up from less than 2% a decade ago, while Hyundai's domestic sales fell for the first time since the global financial crisis in 2008."

Hyundai Is Dented in Korea (Wall St. Journal)

·
    edited October 2013
    "Hyundai, always quick to jump on breaking news, has come up with a smart way to tap into sympathy for furloughed federal workers.

It says it is launching a payment deferral program for those who aren't working because of the government shutdown. Hyundai says it will extend auto loan and lease payments during the shutdown for current Hyundai owners who are furloughed."

Hyundai gives loan breaks to idled federal workers (USA Today)

·
  • lemkolemko Posts: 15,272
    Looks like somebody crossed an older Lincoln with an older Buick LaCrosse. I assume this is the KDM version per the goofy hood ornament?
    ·
  • fintailfintail Posts: 35,184
    Of course. Style/design is definitely a case of cultural difference.

I see it as a knockoff Lexus LS, myself.
    ·
2»