Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Buick LaCrosse Intellilink

2»

Comments

• ciracira Posts: 32
    Hi Sarah. I am looking at a 2013 LaCrosse Touring edition and am trying to determine if Intellilink supports A2DP Bluetooth streaming of music and podcasts directly through the Intellilink system. I just saw your message from January. I am inquiring beyond Pandora and Stitcher to music and podcasts stored on my iPhone 4S. The dealer did not know and neither did Buick when I called. I was hoping you might have some insight? Many thanks.
  • Hi there cira!

Talk about twilight zone...did you happen to have a chat session yesterday? :)

I have stumbled across this page for the 2013 Enclave (I know you're interested in the LaCrosse but didn't find any confirmation of A2DP for it): http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/201- 2/Apr/0403_enclave.html

It states that the 2013 Enclave will have "Bluetooth with hands-free (for phone calls) and A2DP audio-streaming protocol support". Unfortunately, this is all I have at this time.

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
2»