Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz M-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hi VGX & BriClvr,

What kind of front headlights are on the ML 350 if I do not go with the bi-xenon curving headlights. If I do not go with the curvy lights the price is 2k less. I mean, do the regular lights still show xenon or are they like some ordinary bulbs emitting a yellow (phosporous?) sedan kind of a light? Thanks
  • If you choose not to get the package with the bi-xenon then you will have halogen headlights. They will emit a yellow phosphorous light. I think that the Halogen lights will still do a reasonably good job of illuminating the road.
  • cneffcneff Posts: 65
    I have an 07 ML with the regular lights. They work fine, using the fog lamps helps even more. I've had xenons before (not on an MB) and I find them a mixed bag. Sometimes the light/beam appears to shake over harsh roads and I find the regular lights pick up deer eyes better - a real prob in my area.

These days MBs regular lights are whiter, plus they use clear lenses now, different from the past. It really comes down to what is pleasing to your eyes at night. Go to the dealer at night and ask for a demo comparo.
  • Thanks all. I just got back after purcchasing m ML 350 2008, black on black from American Service Center in DC area. Paid 45,600 + TTP.......P2 package and heated seats!!
  • Just picked up a 2007 ML 350

Premium 1 Pkg
    DVD Navigation
    6 CD changer
    Heated Front Seats

MSRP: $49,745
    Invoice : $46,316
    My Price $44,495 + TTT+ $600 Dealer fee.

With the '08's here I was able to get car for under invoice.
  • dngo1dngo1 Posts: 1
    just got a 2008 ML350!!!

blk/blk
    Prem. 2
    Ipod Connector
    6 discs
    Running Boards
    Interior package (alantara and alum. inserts)

46800 + Tax, title, etc.

i think i got a fairly good deal, any opinions?
  • dngo1, what was the total MSRP? (Not including tax, title, etc.) Also, what dealer did you go to? Thanks!
  • What is the best price people are getting on 2008 ML350's? So far, I've been offered $2,500 off an MSRP of $51K. Wondering if I could do better? Thanks!
  • I've ordered a fully loaded ML320cdi(MSRP just over $60,000 from the Beaumont, Texas dealer) for 5% under MSRP. The Houston dealers wouldn't go below 4%. But, again, this is on the diesel, not 350. You might be able to do a little better than 5%.
  • Thanks for the info callmeh!
  • Just purchased 2008 ML350
    Premium 1
    Heated front seats
    6 disc CD

MSRP $50,045
    Purchased for $45,897 + Tax,Title,License
  • Wow. Great deal infiniti5. What dealer did you purchase from?
  • Wow that seems like a really good price, what was the MSRP on the car ? and did it require a lot of haggling etc ?
  • Hey, where are you located ? I'm in the Northeast, if you're nearby could you please let me know which dealer you purchased from and any other info I should know. Thanks
  • jwushjwush Posts: 5
    Will you sell the 2008 ML350 for US$49,000
  • jwush, where are you located? Maybe I can help you get a good deal as I'm trying to do as well
  • I've been offered 6k off MSRP on the Limited edition 2008 ML350 Edition 10. If anyone is interested let me know.
    I am in Richmond Virginia, and I am looking for ML
    2008 with Package 2, black Interior with Alcantara Seats, and Iridium Silver or Pewter Metallic Exterior color. I need one in 48hrs.

Regards
    I am in Richmond Virginia, and I am looking for ML350
    2008 with Package 2, black Interior with Alcantara Seats, and Iridium Silver or Pewter Metallic Exterior color. I need one in 48hrs.
    How much is the MSRP and what would the invoice price be.

Thanks