Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz M-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• byumbyum Posts: 13
    I'm about to pick up on this deal. I think it's decent.

2009 ML350
    P2, Lighting, Heated Seats

MSRP: 54895
    Selling Price: 48250

33 Mo. Lease
    3,000 drive off

$650/month including Tax
  • Hi I am looking for 2009 ML350 with P1 package, Leather package. Does anyone know what's the best deal I can find for this car? How much are they willing to go under MSRP for the new 2009 model?

Thanks
  • kotskots Posts: 1
    Hey - did you find anything on this ? I am looking for something similar and not getting anything better than 599 + tax lease for 33 months on 2009 ml 350 with P1 priced around 52k
  • stjstj Posts: 4
    did any one get 2009 ML350. I saw on benzworld, someone get 7000 off MSRP, i thought it was really great deal.
    I am trying to buy one. Do you guys think this is a good timing? :P
  • Hello,

I am planning to buy 2009 ML350 class with Premium package 1 option. I had a test drive and really liked this SUV. One dealer offered me $50,500 for 2009 ML350. But I have read and heard some great deals on 2008 models. Can any one please let me know what the best deal and price will be for 2009 models? I would really appreciate for sharing your recent 2009 ML350 buying experience.

Thanks in advance!

• Dealer is asking $32,900 for a 07 ML350 Pkg 1 w/nav. Has 19,300 miles. The dealer dropped from $38,500 to $32,900 without any haggling. Tried to negotiate the price down further, but dealer is not moving. Deal or no deal.
    Thanks,
    Neil
  • janoojanoo Posts: 15
    I just had sold traded my ML 350 2007 for $29,000. The price that you are getting sounds fair esp. if it is certified. Maybe you can push him to an even $32,000. But I think that you are getting a decend deal. How much is the tax on top of that?
  • bwaybway Posts: 12
    Which dealer did you use and would you recommend them?

I could not get FJ to quote me anything over the phone, did that happen to you?
  • Currently negotiating a 36 month 10k miles lease - 3k out the door and $559/month for a 320 Bluetec with P1 and heated seats. The closest I could get with other dealers for same 3k out the door is $659/month and that was after considerable negotiating. I am hoping to get this done tomorrow and will let you know where it ends up. Hope this helps.
  • where r u located? Trying to work a similar deal Boston area but Herb Chambers is a nightmare....
  • took delivery yesterday - P1 package plus heated seats package. ended up with $3600 at closing, with 549/month they are cutting me a check back for $549 and making first $549 payment so net out of pocket will end up at $2502. I didn't exactly follow why they had to structure it that way but i felt like it was a great deal so didn't care too much. they said something about having to use an employee discount of some sort (we are not employees and do not know anyone at the dealership).
  • byumbyum Posts: 13
    I just picked this lease up.

2009 ML350
    P2 Package
    Running Boards
    Lighting Package
    Front Heated Seats
    Tow Package
    Chrome Handle Inserts
    Entertainment Pre-Wiring

MSRP 57660
    Selling Price: 49438

3k Drive-Off (including 1st month)
    12k/year
    33mo lease

$589+tax
  • asa2asa2 Posts: 23
    Byum, I thought you leased back in October--did you decide to wait for the newer model? Still loving my 08. Looked at Audi Q7 and the seats are so uncomfortable-feel like wooden boards compared to ML. Now we are between another ML which may be odd or an E. The dealership we use in NJ has been super accomodating and apparently they offer a few of those "employee deals" if MB corporate allows them to each month. I guess in these economic times, they are doing what needs to be done to keep selling. Good luck with your new deal.
  • asa2... I am in NJ and am attempting to find a decent dealership (ready to negotiate). Tried Globe and Prestige but have found both of them less than eager to sell vehicles for competitive prices. Any help out there? Thanks.
  • Hi, we have a nice buying experience with Intercar in Newton, NJ. If you want more specific info, please e-mail us.

Thanks
  • Definitely interested in dealing with Intercar... they are actually close to me than Globe. I am unsure of how to PM/email you... can you post? Or help out a newbie? Thanks!
  • asa2asa2 Posts: 23
    Sorry I just saw this-I had the same exact impression as you on the other dealerships. The best by far was the guy I dealt with at Contemporary in Monmouth County (exit 109) . I was referred by a friend who bought there and said I had to call this guy before signing anywhere else and now I am a true devotee. I dealt with Joe. Met owners and everyone is very friendly, eager to please. I would highly recommend him-the best car buying experience I ever had. Didn't feel like a game, etc. Good luck---are you getting an ML? I got the 08 and LOVE IT-had a BMW X5 and a Range Rover-ML scores big against both for me. They say the 09 is even better but I'll have to wait til 2011 unless we get one for my wife, but that's a little weird. Definitely sticking with Benz though from here on out. Best of luck again-
  • you can email us at ktrachtenberg@hvc.rr.com
  • Thanks for the heads up Asa. I took your advice and agree, what a pleasure and welcome change. We cannot wait to return our X5 now. Thanks again-cheers!
  • det1det1 Posts: 1
    I had Looked at ML 350 and at the 2009 Lexus and like the ML better becuse I did not want the DVD navigation in the Lexus. The 2010 has a hard drive Navigation as does the ML. Any thoughts on either car as as both are nice.