Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Verano Lease Questions

Comments

• brooke09brooke09 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    Thank you! The final MSRPs I used were:

Base Verano: $21,357 (essentially used the invoice and subtracted $800 for the $1,000 cash incentive, since I added back $200 for the dealer)
    Base BMW 320i: $29,145 (this is the new, lower priced model using the same method above. It is possible that the residuals you gave me would not apply to this model since they were meant for the 328i).

I'd love to work them up with 10K miles if possible instead of 15.
  • craigc80craigc80 Posts: 1
    Can someone post the 24 month rates and residuals for the model? Also if there is any lease cash, repeat GM loyalty, auto show rebates in the NY/NJ area. Thanks!!
  • Hi CarMan!

My current car is a leased VW 2010 Jetta SE for which I pay $305.89 a month, but I don't recall the exact MSRP, it was around 23k. I bascially told them how much I wanted to pay a month and that's how I ened up with this car. I have since learned that's not the way to go about it and am trying to educate myself some. I am considering the Verano, Jetta and Passat but I am looking to stay in the same ball park in regards to monthly payments.

I am trying to calculate what my payments would be on a 2013 entry model verano with a MSRP of $23,975. I see it says there is a $500 incentive but don't see the additional incentives others have been referrring to. The special offer I see says $199 a month for 24 months with 10k miles a year with msrp of $23,975 and $2389 due at signging.

The problem I have with the above deal is that I need 12,000 miles a year and do not want to put anything down. Does Buick do no money down deals and if so how much can I expect to pay a month? How do Buicks deals rate against VW deals? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Car Man, I am not sure if I'm doing this right but based on the following info I am getting a lease payment of $429.76. Is that right?

Residual value (36 mo) 58%
    Lease rate (15k) 0.0052
    Msrp $23,975.00 (including destination charges)
    Invoice $23,052.00
    Incentive $500 in Miami, FL (33172)

The residual value and lease rates I found in an earlier post of yours. Am I using the right numbers? How would I find the numbers for 24 month lease with 12k miles? Or the numbers for another car?

Help! I am so confused! Thanks in advance!
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 19
    Car Man

please post the residual value and interest rate or money factor for 24, 36 and 39 months on a 15k per year Verano premium trim

thank you
  • neil22neil22 Posts: 19
    car man

please post the residual value and interest rate or money factor for 24, 36 and 39 months on a 15k miles per year Verano premium trim

thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi neil22. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Buick Verano with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 70%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.25% and 58%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 1.25% and 56%.

General Motors is currently providing a $100 cash incentive on 24-month and $1,000 on 36-month leases of the '13 Verano.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mcabreramcabrera Posts: 6
    I'm trying to help my daughter get the best deal on a 2013 Buick Verano (lease).

Can you please post the residual value and interest rate or money factor for 24 months on a 10k and 12K miles per year 2013 Verano Convenience Group. Are there any incentives or rebates?
    Certainly mcabrera. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Verano Convenience with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and an amazing 72%.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

General Motors is currently only providing a $100 cash incentive on 2-year leases of this model. There is however a $1,000 conquest offer available on it for current owners of non-GM products that would be available on top of that.

Car_man
    Host
  • jdessjdess Posts: 1
    Hi Car man,
    I'm looking for the current residual, interest, and incentives for a 2013 Verano Premium for 10k and 12k.
    Thanks
    Hi jdess. Ally's July base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Buick Verano Premium with 12,000 miles per year are 0.37% and 60%.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

General Motors is providing a $500 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, could you post the latest base lease rate and residual value for the base model Verano?

Thanks very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,692
    I'm sorry, but we don't have any Buick numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• For anyone who is interested I ended up getting the following info on the 2013 Verano Base Model

Residual 72% on 24 month lease with 10k miles per year
    Interest rate of 3.2%
  • Hello,

Have you received the rates for a Verano Leather or Premium and either 24 or 36 months?

Thanks very much!
  • looking for a 24 month lease for a verano premium. 10 or 12k miles.

anyone have the residual / mf?
    2014 Verano 24mo, 12K/yr lease
    1.0% money factor and 66% residual
    $375 of lease cash

regards,
    kyfdx

• are they still leasing 2013's? would you have those numbers?

Thank you very much.
    I'm not sure if they are still leasing 2013 models.. I don't have those numbers, if they are.

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hi,

Buick 2013 Buick Verano (Indianapolis)
    Leather Package
    2 year lease, 24,000 miles
    -includes 2 years of Onstar
    -includes 2 years maintenance
    -includes 2 years satellite radio

I worked a quote of $237/month (taxes included) for a 2013 Verano with the leather package. There is $0 down except the first payment+taxes on the rebate. This is after GM employee discount pricing, GM card earnings, and a rebate the dealer is offering on top.

Would it be worthwhile attempting to bring that number down to $200-$215/month?

Thanks