Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Focus Accessories & Modifications

124»

Comments

• swaxswax Posts: 2
    I have a 2006 Ford Forcus Si 1.6.every time when i try to play a CD it displays ERROR and the cd just stays inside the radio ans automatically switches to FM mode.The other functions are all working fine except the CD function.

Please assist.
  • swaxswax Posts: 2
    Hello there...which fuse are u talking about?Where can I find this fuse?

I have the same situation
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,890

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• fdthirdfdthird Posts: 352
    They stopped working suddenly in the last 6 months on our 2001 Focus SE. Figured it must be the fuse so got the owner's manual out and opened the fuse door only to discover that the 20 AMP fuse for the locks is on the backside of the fuse block! Took it to my mechanic and he dropped the fuse block and changed the fuse. All was fine for about a month, then it blew again. I asked them if they could put pigtales on the fuse so it would be dropped down and I could easily change it (as I wasn't interested in spending the time or money to investigate why it blew). They were able to do so and on the way home I bought a box of fuses to keep in the car. It's been about 2-3 months and everything is working fine and I haven't had to use any of those new fuses!! Coincidence, or did moving the fuse help?? Don't know the answer but not questioning!
124»