Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Chevrolet Equinox

15678911»

Comments

• cmhj2000cmhj2000 Posts: 148

Anyone had any luck with an add-on remote start kit on a 2012-13 LS? My main questions are where did you get one and has it worked as expected.

• islandreamerislandreamer Posts: 5
    edited February 9

@sonnyh777 said: Does anyone have positive or negative input regarding the 2012 or 2011 equinox 6 cyl. SUV?

We have a 2012 1LT w/ AWD and V-6 with the All Star Package which we bought back in Feb12. I had to get the V-6 because I know base on experience that a 4 cylinder on a 3,300 metal will be a struggle and I know the Nox is about 3900 lbs. 99% of my experience are positive. The only 1% negative I have is the inability for GM to provide the option of being able to add factory fog lamps as an option. Hence, had to install Philips LED DRLs. I've logged a close to 25,000 miles. I also have experienced the "Stabilitrak" warning light coming on maybe a total of 3 times and this all happened from a cold start. I just turn off the engine and restart it and it clears itself. The radio also had to be changed out once since it would not recognize my Ipod. Ok, so maybe 2% negative. Fortunately, I have not had the engine stalling and transmission problems a lot of Equinox owners are having. I do my own engine oil and filter changes and have used full syn after the 2 free oil changes from the dealer since 15,000 miles. I've always avoided cheap gas stations. I regularly use BP, Shell, Texaco or Costco gas and I don't work for any of these companies. Just my 2 cents.

15678911»