Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda CX-5 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi dolphin5. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 CX-5 Sport AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00136 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00080 and 54%.

There is no 2012 version of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello reign. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 CX-5 touring FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00088 and 47% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • kokos7kokos7 Posts: 22
    Can you please post the residual/MF for 2013 CX-5 Touring AWD in NJ for December, 36 month, 15K/yr miles and 12K/yr. Any special offers/discounts for December?
  • Carman:

Could you provide MF and residual for CX-5 fwd Touring for December for 15,000 miles/36 mos. lease?

Thanks
  • Certainly kokos7. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-5 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that Chase provides a 1% bump for leases with only 12,000 miles per year.

Mazda is not providing any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle that I am aware of right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go pupper4. Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-5 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00080 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man!

Are the December numbers the same for Grand Touring as Touring?

thank you very much!

Andrew
  • Good question, Andrew. The money factors are the same for all CX-5 trim levels. However, Chase's residual value for a 36-month, 15,000 mile per year lease of a '13 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD is 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • lromelrome Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man,

I just started the process of looking for the best lease for a 2013 cx5 touring base model. Got a quote for Invoice price of 24,540.00, $323.00 monthy not including tax, residual of 50% and cap cost of $24,600 for a 42 month lease/ 15 months/sign and drive. I'm located in South Florida...

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  • Hi lrome. Dealer invoice is a good selling price for a leased 2013 CX-5.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

Could you provide money factor, residual, and amount of down payment required on the above model for February in Illinois?

Thanks
  • I'd be happy to help you out, pupper4. Chase's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 (wow, it's amazing that there's 2014 models out already) Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00072 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You aren't required to make any sort of capitalized cost reduction on a lease, but you will likely have to pay some things at lease signing, including your vehicle's first month's payment, Chase's $595 acquisition fee and any required state taxes or fees.

Car_man
    Host

Car_man
    Host
  • Can I get the money factor and residual for a 2014 CX5 GT for 39 months and 10k miles a year in Southern California?
  • This is what I got from 2 dealerships on the GT 2014. This includes one where I negociated twice (coming back) and one with the Costco price matching.

Terms A:
    3,000 down
    42 months
    10000 miles

Best Available Quote: $309+ tax

Terms B:
    3,000 down
    36 months
    10000 miles

Best Available Quote: 329+tax

What do you guys think? I'm located in South FL. What's weird is that at Ford they're quoting me about $239+tax on a $30,000 vehicle for the term B above...

Thanks for the help.
  • Hi Carman!

Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2013 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD in Illinois with 10k miles/year? Do you expect those numbers to change for March? Not sure I'll get to the dealer this week.

Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go chicago80. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00007 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $500 cash incentive available on leases of this vehicle that you definitely should take into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • hofmaniahofmania Posts: 1
    Just drove one of these over the weekend and it was a fantastic car. Could you give me the numbers for SF Bay Area on

Touring AWD
    GT AWD

36 month, 12k miles

Thanks a ton in advance
  • ng09ng09 Posts: 2
    Hello and thanks for all the info so far.... really helps out in the new car hunt.

I received the following quote for a 2014 CX5 AWD Touring and Grand Touring. Any suggestions on where to sweeten the deal or bring the price down a bit? I am located outside of Chicago.

1. CX-5 AWD Grand Touring.
    Internet Price : $28,612
    Terms: 15K. $445 x 35 mths. with 1st month, license and title down. ( $664)

2. CX-5 AWD Touring. (with Moonroof/ Bose)
    Internet Price: $26,524
    Terms: 15K. $412 x 35 mths. with 1st month, license and title down. ( $631)

Residual Values: 54% at 15K
    Money factor: .00007

Thanks again for all of the advice!
  • Dear Car Man,

I've been having a real hard time getting the information I need from the local dealership in Hawaii (Oahu). I'm looking to lease the above referenced vehicle and no one there seem to be able to tell me the following questions:

What is the residual value for the vehicle at 12K miles for 36 months
    What's the current money factor.

Can you please help me? Thanks!
  • vtx1vtx1 Posts: 2
    I just leased a 2014 Touring AWD with the Bose/Moonroof package for $350/month for 36 months, with zero down and zero out of pocket. Did I score a good deal? They also gave me $18k for my trade in, which was basically full blue book trade value. It was $2k more than what carmax offered. Oh, my mileage allotment is 15k per year.

How did I do?
This discussion has been closed.