Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,898
Ask your JX lease questions here!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Thank you

Could you tell me what the money factor and residuals are for the JX35 AWD? The JX site shows an MSRP of $51,000 the way I want it configured.

Thanks again
  • dallasmandallasman Posts: 26
    On a 36 mos lease, 15k/year and top tier credit, please advise of money factor and residual. Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I certainly can, fawltytowers44. The program just came out. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00157 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey dallasman. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

Good luck in your quest for a new JX and make sure to stop back to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone know MF and residual on a 36 and 39 month lease with 10K and 12K miles, top tier credit?

Thanks.
  • sajr4sajr4 Posts: 5
    Was able to see & test drive car this weekend in Long Island, NY. Really nice car. Received following quote:

AWD w/premium package
    36 months with 12,000 miles
    MSRP 48,720
    $3,270 down (includes 1st mth payment)
    $619/mth

Was told money factor .00157 and residual 62%

Does seem right? Is this is decent deal?

Thanks for your help.
  • mich2006mich2006 Posts: 7
    Hello,
    Does anybody know the lease MF and residual on a 36 and 39 month lease with 15K for JX35 AWD for april?

Thank you
  • Can you please post the current money factor and residual on a new Infiniti JX with 12K per year on 36 month lease. I am putting down only first month payment and nothing else and dealer is offering me on a 54800 MSRP vehicle for 50418 which is VPP pricing. Dealer is quoting .00177 money factor and 62% Residual on MSRP which I thought should be on Cap cost (selling price) if I am right. Can you please let me know what you think ?
    Here you go mich2006. Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00157 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00162 and 59%.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure lookingforjx...you certainly have an appropriate username :).

Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 JX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00157 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The VPP pricing looks good, but the money factor that you were quoted is slightly high. Make sure that the dealer uses the buy rate money factor to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Everyone,
    I'm really confused about lease numbers my dealer is giving me. The total MSRP with destination is 55475...for 39mo lease the RV is 59% and MF is .00162...He's telling me that with 2K down, my payments are 791.47. When I use online calculators, I'm getting way below that. I do live in Maryland, so tax laws are a bit different, but can the dealer still be lying about numbers and twisting this somehow in his favor? I can't imagine he'd try to convince me 1+1=3
  • Thank you Carman for the info and I ended up taking delivery of JX AWD with only first payment of 690 and remaining 35 payments on a 12k/yr lease for a vehicle with MSRP 54800. TTL and destination were rolled into the payments but dealer wasn't willing to bring down the residual value less than 62%. Do you think I did well or could have bargained more, please let me know your thoughts.
    You're very welcome lookingforjx. Why would you want a lower residual value? The higher your vehicle's residual value is, the lower its monthly payment will be. When it comes to leasing, the higher the residual the better.

Do you happen to know what this vehicle's selling price was? It would make it easier to evaluate your deal. If not, I can probably play with the numbers and back into it if you tell me the pre-tax payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • fflintfflint Posts: 1
    Mr. C,

Dealer in South Florida just quoted me a MF of .00151 and residual of 57% for 39 month and 15K. Can dealers change the MF or are they changing numbers somewhere else? Cap Cost of 49889 and down of 2500 get's me at 596.78 incl. Tax using .00162 and 59%, dealer numbers show 671.70 + tax.

What Gives Mr. Car_man?
  • hkhunterhkhunter Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    I went to my local dealer last Saturday and test drove the JX35 AWD w/ Premium, Theatre, Deluxe Touring & Technology Package. I love the car!!!

Well they don't have the same car with the roof-rail and cross-bar with the same option so I have to wait about a month.

Anyway, this is the offer I got and I would like to know if this is a good offer. (this is my first time leasing a car)

JX35 AWD
    w/ Premium Package/Theater, Deluxe Touring, Technology Package
    Roof-Rail and Crossbar
    10K/yr
    $2500 down (including 1st month payment) and $638/month
    Hi fflint. It sounds to me as though the dealer that you spoke with is attempting to mark your vehicle's money factor up to add additional hidden, back-end profit to your deal. I know that some dealers are attempting to pretend that there's outrageous demand for this new vehicle, but that's stretching the truth somewhat. You should be able to find a dealer that will lease you one using the buy rate.

IFS' May buy rate lease money factor for a 39-month lease of a JX35 2WD is .00136.

Car_man
    Host
  • stiegstieg Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Hi Car_man,

I just got a quote for a 15K miles / year 39 month lease on a JX35 AWD, fully loaded. The money factor I was given first was .00245, then .00216, both based on perfect credit. Since I had seen your post, I was asking for the May buy rate money factor of .00136. Even told them I would go up to .00160, but no dice. I was trading a car in and getting VPP pricing. Was I being too tough?

Thanks in advance. Stieg.
  • jx35mdjx35md Posts: 4
    This past weekend, I leased a JX AWD Prem, Theater, Deluxe Touring, Tech, Cargo Pkg, Tow Pkg, Roof Rails. SF Bay Area. MSRP exactly $56K. Negotiated to $54K. 39 Month / 15K / MF 0.00162 / Residual 59%. I'm pretty happy with this deal, given what I could find about this market (not much off MSRP).
    Hi Stieg. The money factors are slightly higher on the AWD version of the JX than they are on the 2WD version. IFS' May buy rate for a 39-month lease of a JX35 AWD is .00162. If I was in the market for this truck, I would absolutely insist that the dealer use that factor to calculate my monthly payment. There's so many good vehicles out there that there's no reason to let the dealer mark the money factor up on you. In a month or two I suspect that this dealer will be glad to have someone lease a JX using the buy rate.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man, i got my JX lease for 39 months for 1.94(the dealer i went use different MF format and saying it's the same as 0.00xx format) and 59% residual, they also offered me $1800 for Infiniti Elite premium maintenance plan, the financial manager said the price originally was $2700. My question is: does $1800 really worth the premium maintenance plan? Do I still able to cancel the plan? I got the car for 2 weeks already. I'm planning to buy off the car after lease as I'm currently lease under business. Thanks