Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

Comments

• This is the exact deal I want. A friend of mine runs a Porsche dealership and he hooked me up with the owner of an Infinity dealership in Atlanta. I was thinking about buying but this lease deal is exactly what I need. He said he would give me the friends and family rate which I assume is VPP. I haven't inquired for a price yet, was still researching. Think I can get this deal here in Georgia? Thanks so much in advance. I've learned a lot. I've only leased once.
  • Currently working this deal and would appreciate any thoughts or feedback.

2013 JX35 with premium, theatre, deluxe touring and technology packages

MSRP $56,630
    Sale Price $50,915
    39 months
    12k/year
    58% residual
    $604 monthly payment
    $3400 at signing including first month lease payment

Cheers!
  • dduranjrdduranjr Posts: 6
    Hi All,

Any thoughts as to this deal? Please let me know your thoughts, as I am looking to move on this quickly.

Negotiated price for the JX35 AWD - $49,946.16
    Money Factor on the lease - .00140
    Residual percentage – 61%
    Payment terms including down payment –
    36 month lease @ 10K miles per year.
    $557 + Tax = $591 per month.
    4k down from trade. $2,500 cash back from trade equity.
    Residual = $31,289.95
  • jx5gajx5ga Posts: 5
    I inked the following Jx35 lease on a vpp 'd' rate earlier today.

MSRP - $47940
    Invoice 44520
    MF - .00099
    Residual - 58%
    Term - 39 months
    MSD - 9x$450
    Pre-MSD payment : $500 per month

With VPP, the dealer came down to invoice and then provided additional discounts so my cap cost my approx$41-42k. I am still curious about Infiniti's MSD program. Essentially, with each deposit of $450, my MF came down by .00010. I paid for 9 MSDs and my monthly payment came down to $434 per month.

Simple arithmetic tells me :
    Monthly saving is 500-434 = $66 or $2574 over 39 months
    Refundable security deposit = $4050
    At the end of 39 months I get my money back and essentially I get paid $2574 for giving it to them for 39 months...which is a 63.5% return (2574/4050). That sounds insane and something that good is usually too good to be true :)

What am I missing here, where can they eventually stick it to me? I cannot imagine Infiniti offering such benefits without caveats. I plan to buy out the lease / sell the vehicle in 24-28months.
  • hollyinflhollyinfl Posts: 5
    I'm considering a JX FWD, with Driver Asst. Package and Premium Package. Add a couple of small accessories and the MSRP looks to be $50,470.

Can anyone provide the MF and residuals for May for both a 12K/yr and 15K/yr, 36-mo lease?

Will there be any incentives?

Thanks!
  • millymanmillyman Posts: 8
    Dear sashopper,

1. What is the money factor or interest rate? This is very important. Infiniti rates for APRIL (MAY not out, yet) is 0.00104, which equates to 2.5% interest, which is not bad.

2. Based on your numbers and this money factor, AND a 36 month lease (I don't have 39 mo numbers), I'm getting roughly $589 without tax. This is also with just tax, title and license for drive off.

3. What incentives are in this deal? Currently there's $1,500 to be had…

Your payment is not bad, but the drive off fee is ridiculous!
  • car104car104 Posts: 2
    Have been negotiating on a JX lease; when mentioning my plan of paying multiple MSDs they said "If your credit qualifies for tier 1 or tier 0, no security deposits will be accepted. Those rates are already reduced, so they won't go any lower with deposits." They even "confirmed with IFS that this is the case." This seems contrary to what everyone has been posting. Has anyone else ran into this issue or is this dealer not telling the truth?

Also, anyone know the new may residuals and MFs? Specifically 36month term and 10k/yr.

Thanks
  • Got my JX AWD for the wife. Fully loaded. I was able to get the Top Tier Credit. Georgia kills you with an Ad Valorum Tax that gets lumped up front. I paid off my MSDs and am paying $600 dollars a month for a 39month, 15k mile lease. The car is awesome.
  • givebackgiveback Posts: 1
    Leased a $54k new JX AWD with premium, theatre, assistance package and some small accessories.

$439 a month for 39 months including tax. Zero down and no trade-in. Used 9 MSDs. Very happy with the car and the price. Spent three days negotiating with multiple dealers.

Really appreciate the info I got from this forum.
  • Wow crazy deal. What's the mileage per year? Enjoy btw. My wife is so happy.
  • chrisnychrisny Posts: 17
    That is true, you must have a perfect credit rating to be approved for that program...good luck
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi hollyinfl. Infiniti Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There isn't any specific cash incentives on leases of the JX in May, but Infiniti is providing some $500 dealer cash certificates on it that you may be able to convince the dealer to use on your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jems10jems10 Posts: 2
    Wow...you really did get a great deal! Would you mind telling me what state and dealer you got your car? I'm in NJ, and after a very brief visit to a dealer today, they were at about $680 (without MSD's) for a similarly equipped vehicle with 12,000 miles per year. Tax in NJ is 7%. It also looks like Infiniti is offering $1000 to the dealer which they were not doing when you leased your car. Thanks for your help, and I'm glad you are enjoying it.
  • jems10jems10 Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I don't blame you for being happy about the price! I just posted to another member who seemed to have gotten a great deal as well. I hope you wouldn't mind sharing with me the name of the dealer where you got the car. I'm in NJ, and was quoted roughly $680 tax included, (with no MSD's) for a JX with Premium, Theater,Deluxe Touring and Tech 12,000 miles per year. Your assistance would be appreciated.
  • lonestar98lonestar98 Posts: 48
    Hello,
    Looking at a loaded JX AWD in California. Need some MF info. Low mileage, 10K/yr. Either 36 or 39 months or even 48 months? Could you let me know what the MF rates are for 36 and 39 and 48 if they offer that? Many thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi lonestar98. Infiniti Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residua value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00103 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 39 and 48 month leases of this vehicle are .00104 / 60% and .00116 / 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bad108bad108 Posts: 1
    just picked up a jx35 in Houston, TX. $53k sticker (Premium, assist, theater and all the rip-off accessories incl tint lol)

39 month lease with 12k miles a year. I prepaid the entire lease and it was $21k for everything including all fees, taxes etc...

No idea if that was good or not, but the residual value they showed seems about $3-4k higher than I would have thought.
    Hi All,

Any thoughts as to this deal?

Negotiated price for the JX35 AWD - $49,946.16
    Money Factor on the lease - .00140
    Residual percentage – 61%
    Payment terms including down payment –
    39 month lease 10K miles per year.
    $566 including tax (8.1%) per month.
    4k down from trade. $2,500 cash back from trade equity.
    Residual = $31,289.95

Looking at other deals here, it seems it may serve me well to do the MSD payments, as opposed to the straight downpayment.

Any insight?
  • I think for sure you can get a better deal than that. MSDs are the way to go IMO. My dealer tried to discourage me, yet wanted me to put money down.. Makes zero sense. Why not see what the MSDs will get you to..also make sure your starting out with the car at the right price.
    thanks. I'm going to circle back with him and see what we can do.
    edited May 2013
    Can some take a look at this link with the offer sheet and let me know how it looks?

Thank you!
    offer sheet
    Had them revise it to 39 months.

Please look at image and let me know thoughts.link title
  • I am trading in my G37x mid lease to get a J35X because we need the space.

Deal parameters I am getting are as folllows-

The car- http://www.passportinfiniti.com/new/Infiniti/2013-Infiniti-JX35-Alexandria-VA-4a- aae10b0a0a00de00a167480d18a593.htm

Purchase Price of $44,000
    MF .00121
    Residual .61
    $500 down.
    Payment comes out to $595.
    I have a little negative equity in my car, so that is skewing things a little. Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Money factor is high. You can get .00104 with top tier credit.

Not knowing any details of the negative equity, seems to be an ok price based upon initial MSRP. IS it for 36 months, or 39 months?
  • snow26snow26 Posts: 24
    Hi Carman.

I am looking for the rates on a 36 or 39 month lease, 15K miles per year in NY. Also, this model is changing to the J60 for 2014. Is there any factory to dealer cash and/or dealer to customer cash available now? Conquest cash? Thanks.
  • hagen2142hagen2142 Posts: 3
    Hello,

Just leased a JX AWD pretty much fully loaded. It had all of the packages plus a few other options. Although I think I got a pretty decent deal the dealer kind of backed into the numbers after some negotiation so I am hoping I didn't miss anything. He basically made the monthly payment the payment amount without sales tax even though I was not charged sales tax up front. I know this because when I plug in all the numbers he gave me to my lease spreadsheet the $544.25 payment is the amount it calculates before sales tax and it is the the penny.

MSRP - $57,385
    Invoice - $52,714

Payment $544.25 a month including NJ sales tax at 7%. 39 month lease 10k miles a year.

At signing I paid $2,300 which included

544.25 1st months payment
    400.39 Registration fees
    299.00 Doc Fees
    7.50 Tire Fee
    49.00 Acq Fee Tax
    215.18 NJ Luxury tax at .4%
    20.93 Tax Doc
    Plus I don't know what the other $62.75 is to get to the $2,300.

Any thoughts?
  • thebordcuthebordcu Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Hi - Please let me know if you think this is a good deal for the JX35

JX35 AWD with Premium

MSRP - 49,420
    Net Cap - 44,200
    39 months, 12K yr
    $4843.87 due at signing (of which 4050 is refundable MSD)
    50% residual
    Money Factor (.0014) reduced for each MSD to .00014)

Monthly payment: $418 (includes 9% PA tax and Gap)
  • thebordcuthebordcu Posts: 6
    Residual is 60%
  • oltex1oltex1 Posts: 2
    Can someone firm MF and Res for 39 mo./12k....for both FWD and AWD?

I'm in North TX looking at the following:

AWD, MF .00146, Res 60%, (or 9 MSDs taking it down to .00056)...Does that seem strong or is there more room here?

FWD, MF .00120, Res 58% (or 9 MSDs taking it down to .00041)...thoughts here?

thanks
  • npurvisnpurvis Posts: 13
    Car_Man -

I also need the June MF and residuals for AWD and FWD for 39 mo lease with 12K miles a year. The JX with Premium only. Thanks!!