Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

Comments

• ccorcoranccorcoran Posts: 16
    What was the MSRP and the selling price? How many months and miles?
  • MSRP - $50600
    Selling price - 48900
    39 months with 10k per year
  • I got $570/month for similar MSRP and selling price. 39 months and 10K per year.
  • jtmyob21jtmyob21 Posts: 14
    I received this quote from a S. Florida dealership, but it doesn't sound right to me (starting with a 10k discount on the selling price and another price 1k over MSRP). What do you all think. This is a cut and paste from the email quote they sent:

2013 JX35 FWD Diamond slate with Wheat interior
    Deluxe touring package
    Premium package
    Splash guards
    Theater package

List price $51,770

Selling price $40,195 +++ (tax, tag, and fees).

Lease 39 months with 15k miles a year.

Monthly payment $629 + tax with Inceptions due at delivery.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    $775 doc fee - WOW!

This is frustrating part of price comparing! One dealership may give you a $400 price so you go there not knowing their doc fees are $500 higher than your local dealer!!

That is why you must get the "drive out" price when comparing purchase deals...on lease if terms are the same (month/miles per year) and the out of pocket is the same - then you compare payment.

Either way $599 for a JX sounds good! :)
  • keaquinnkeaquinn Posts: 2
    Hi,

I received a quote for a base JX35 AWD- with VPP pricing ($38,465)- $1555 down (first payment and fees) for $529/month for 15k year. Does that sound right? How much less would 12k/year be? I am trying to get under $500/month!

Thanks
  • keaquinnkeaquinn Posts: 2
    does anyone have an idea how much less the new pathfinder will be as its based on the JX?
    Just put down another $1000...you'll be under $500/month. :)
  • nsadansada Posts: 7
    Dear Car_man,
    Can you please provide June lease MF and residual for 2013 JX AWD 39-month 12K/year...Thanks.
  • Hey car guys.. my X5 lease is up the end of July and I need to replace it. Looking at the JX but want to make sure I'm going to get the best deal and looking for real information. We went by the dealer in Houston and got the no stock, selling like hotcakes, need full list song and dance.

Before I try to work a deal, can you let me know the latest money factor for the FWD, 36 months with a 15k mileage?

Thanks!!
  • amz5050amz5050 Posts: 1
    Which South Florida Dealership quoted you this price? That seems like a good deal.
    Sadly as I had suspected, it was a typo, at least the $40,195 price was. The salesman meant $50,195. But he did say the lease price was $629 month for 36 months and 12,000 miles a year. The rest of the quote was accurate as well. This was Sawgrass Infiniti in S. FL.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi nsada. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 JX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00162 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey lonsterman. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 JX35 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00129 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • greez82greez82 Posts: 10
    edited July 2012
    carman,

are the figures still the same as your post on july 9th for mf/res. on the awd jx 39 month? .000162 and 60%?
  • diran1diran1 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Got a quote for a JX FWD w/driver assis./ theater/ premium pkg. total MSRP
    $50,745.
    Getting $1,235. from a trade-in plus they wanted $850. for 1st mth. & tag transfer; $639. mth.+ tax for 39 mths. 12K miles a year

Is this monthly payment to high?
    I received this offer today, and I was wondering if it was a good deal:

This is the offer I received today from Sawgrass Infiniti in South Florida:

2013 JX35 with a premium package.

39 month lease with 12k miles a year

Monthly payment $537 + tax with Inceptions due on delivery. (first payment, tax, tag, and fees).

M.S.R.P. $46,350

Cap Cost $44,500

Residual 12k miles a year is 59% = $27,346.50

Does that sound like a decent deal? Dealership is Sawgrass Infiniti in South Florida.
  • mich2006mich2006 Posts: 7
    Hello Car_Man
    Do you know what are the lease rates for JX35 AWD with premium package 39 months and 15000 miles going to be in August?

Thank you
    Yes, the July numbers for this model are still the same as they were on the 9th.

Car_man
    Host
  • Has anyone seen dealerships trying to silently mark up the money factor on lease deals? I was trying to get a JX35 from Sewell Infiniti, and after I questioned the lease numbers several times because they didn't match anything I found on the Internet, I was finally told:

> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Our finance director said
    > we mark up the money factor just like a bank marks up rate. She said
    > instead of marking up the money factor 81 points, which is what
    > Infiniti allows us to do, we marked it up 21 points in your benefit.

Followed by a new quote where they stopped attempting to mark it up 81 points. I have never seen a dealership attempt to pull something so sleezy before!
    I was unable to close a deal on the JX35 anywhere in South Florida. All the dealerships had some kind of con game going on, and none of them were pricing their cars accurately. They were quoting me lease prices above the Infiniti retail lease price and they were all nasty and condescending. It reminded me of the last time I went car shopping in 2005. Acura had the same nasty attitude because they were on a high with the MDX and the TSX. Seven years later, I see Acura on the road here, but not that many. I did this time what I did in 2005 - I bought a Lexus instead, and Acura wasn't even on the list. Got a great deal and a beautiful RX 350 in crimson mica. Won't work for you if you need a seven seater, but if you don't need seven seats, the deals are there. And if you really want to get the JX35, just watch out for the braking assist that is featured in the commercials. There is a safety investigation because the JX35 has come to a sudden stop in the middle of the road.
  • Does anyone have the august residual and money factor for a jx for 18k miles per year for 36 mos?
    Does infiniti set the rates for all dealerships (like Acura) or can they mark it up. Thanks.
    Hello russell99. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Jx35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00152 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that IFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will probably have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is usually less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

This is the lowest possible money factor that the dealer can charge you, but they probably are allowed to mark it up so make sure that they are using the correct number to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info. I should have asked this with the original post, but do you have the 24 month numbers for the same mileage?
    You're welcome russell99. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Jx35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00173 and 71%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am totally new to this and I am looking at leasing the AWD JX.

I saw this promotion Infiniti is running and was wondering if this is a deal I should jump on and what I should look out for in dealing with a lease.

$499 /month Lease for 39 months
    $3,799 initial payment
    2013 JX AWD with Premium Package
    Excludes taxes, title, license and options. Retailer Participation Required. Offer ends 08/31/2012.

Fine Print:
    Excl. taxes, title & lic. Retailer participation req. $3,799 INIT. PYMNT. REQ. AT CONSUMMATION (INCL. $3,300 CONSUMER DOWN PYMNT., $499 FIRST MONTH PYMNT). 2013 JX AWD with Premium Package subj. to avail. to well-qualified customers who lease through Nissan-Infiniti LT. Subj. to credit approval. MSRP $47,950 incl. dest. chrg. Net capitalized cost of $44,616 incl. a $700 non-refundable acq. fee. Retailer contribution may affect actual price set by retailer. Monthly pymnts. total $19,461. At lease end, purchase for $29,729 plus $300 purchase option fee (except KS & WI) plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year. Lessee is responsible for maint. and repairs. Disposition fee due at term. of lease. No security deposit req. See participating retailer for details. Offer ends 08/31/2012. Supplies of vehicle may be limited in some regional areas. Retailer inventory varies.

Thank you in advance.
  • Hi All,

I was just made an initial offer by a dealer and wanted to get some input. Here are the details for a LEASE...

- $42,900: Car price (Base package AWD plus a few extras)
    - $7,000: Trade-in as down
    - .00157: Money Factor
    - 62% Residual of the MSRP ($26,976)
    - 39: Lease term
    - $439: Monthly payment

Thoughts? Does this seem like an okay deal? I'm having a hard time determining what's a good deal since this is a lease.

When leasing, how much more should I expect to pay over the negotiated car price if I purchase the car after the lease termination? I would pay a total of $51,097 if I purchase after the 39 months compared to the $42,900 car price. Is that about right for a lease? $51,097 = $17,121 (lease payments) + $7,000 (trade-in) + $26,976 (residual).

Thanks!
    Hi wongkingfai. This is Infiniti's nationally advertised lease for the JX. Savvy consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition are usually able to negotiate lower selling prices, and in-turn lower pre-tax monthly payments than the ones that are featured in manufacturers' ads.

Car_man
    Host
  • hazard02hazard02 Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Do you know the money factor & residual for a 2013 JX35 AWD with Tech, Premium, and Theater packages?

I'm looking at a 39-month 12k miles lease

Thanks very much!
    There are 3 Sewell dealerships so not sure if you were at mine, but we do mark up the money factors in order to make gross profit. Marking it up .00021 is equivalent to marking it up a half point - IFS allows dealers to mark up the buy rate as much as .00083 (2 pts).

If your contact told you they were figuring your lease at one money factor but really figured it at another money factor - that is wrong (sleezy). However, if you just assumed they were using a different money factor - then you assumed wrong.

Our finance departments have overhead, employees, payroll taxes, % of the building cost - if they did not generate any income for the dealership then we would not and could not afford to employee them - who would get your lease set up? Who would handle getting all the paperwork and taxes paid with your local government - you the consumer? No...it is not "sleezy" to make gross profit in a business....even if they make a few hundred dollars on every deal - this does not ensure they will cover all expenses and make a NET PROFIT - which is our goal and the only way we get to keep our jobs. As in ALL businesses, including the ones you work at or your family members or your neighbors.

Please don't make us seem like the enemy for attempting to make a profit - if someone LIED to you - that is different and I apologize for my fellow associate.

If you think a dealership can NOT go out of business, check the recent history of Saab, Hummer, Mercury, Saturn, Pontiac....all those employees are or were out of work...they could not stay open because they could not make a profit.

Sorry for the soap box, but "sleezy"?? Come on...we have one of the best reputation in the entire industry.