Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

Comments

• chicagojoe1chicagojoe1 Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    I just got a 39 Month Lease on a JX35 AWD with Premium package and theater package.

-MSRP $50,160.
    -10,000 miles a year
    -0 down, 0 taxes, only 1st payment & doc & license was paid.

$595.

Is that good?
  • You're very welcome sf_hokie. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00126 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi monacodk. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00101 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00105 and 57%.

Infiniti does allow multiple security deposits on leases. The last time I checked consumers were allowed to make up to 9 additional deposits with each extra one lowering the vehicle's money factor by .00010.

Car_man
    Host
  • ba81ba81 Posts: 7
    edited November 2012
    I just got a quote for a JX35 AWD lease with a premium package. here are the details

i am in CT (tax 6.35%)
    4k down
    479/mo including taxes
    12k miles

is that a good deal?
  • May I ask where and how many months? Im in CT also and looking for the best quotes. This sounds really good.
    edited November 2012
    I got this quote from Devan Infiniti in Fairfield. It is a 39 month lease with 12k miles. The salesman said if you want a better deal try in December they may have something better.
  • kal74kal74 Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a JX with the Premium and Theater pkg plus roof rails, The price they gave is below, not sure if this is a good deal. I'm thinking the sale price is a good amount above invoice. I'm in PA if that helps..

Sale Price--$46,898 ($49,919 after tax, title and doc fees)
    39 month lease
    12,000 per year
    $3299 down
    $550 per month
  • mvs1mvs1 Posts: 462
    I'm in FLLD county as well. Devan Infiniti has never been in a rush to sell cars. They weren't competitive the two times I had them quote (both through the web and in person). Try Pepe Infiniti in NY. I leased my G35XS in 08' from them and they quoted me aggressively two years back on an M35X.
  • misterscmistersc Posts: 22
    edited November 2012
    Hello Car Man, hopefully you can help. Its been many years since I leased and looking for help and found this site to be very helpful. I am looking to lease a 2013 JX AWD with premium package. I live in the south shore of Long Island and with the hurricane and loss of so many cars, dealers not being aggressive on car prices as they are flying off their shelves. Most dealers dont provide transparency very easily. I got Legacy Infinity to quote me 57% residual and money factor of .001260 (3.02%). I am being offered $620 per month, 39 month, 0 down, all in which still sounds high. I have top tier credit. I was told this is $1700 over dealer invoice. Can someone please help on whether this is good or bad. This is the best I have so far with other dealers not even providing any transparency (ex. massapequa infinity).
    Thank you
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 228
    I was looking at a JX AWD with premium package and blind spot assist. Dealer quoted me $499.00 a month pre-tax, with zero down, and only needed 1st month and motor vehicle fees. I do not know the details/breakdown of the lease. Personally I did not like the pickup of this vehicle very sluggish on acceleration. This is in contrast to other infiniti models which have amazing acceleration. Hope this helps. The dealer had alot of inventory in the back lot. Located in South Florida.
  • misterscmistersc Posts: 22
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for your feedback. I'm not seeing prices anywhere near what you have described in New York area but I suspect the hurricane has something to do with that. I am not in a rush and will wait out hoping for some december year end clearance sales to kick in. Your feedback is spot on. I did some research on edmunds: http://www.edmunds.com/infiniti/jx/2013/road-test.html

This vehicle is for my wife and she needs the 3rd row so we will sacrifice some performance for the other stated benefits and price is pretty good. It appears that performance trade off is by design and fuel economy is pretty good. Thank you again and if someone gets a good price, please do post as I"m hoping to buy this at a fair price.
    I would contact other dealers going out to a radius of at least 100 miles. Try Ramsey NJ infiniti or even Denville NJ infiniti. Look on other dealers websites to see if the vehicle with the packages you want and even color is available. I believe there is a Thanksgiving incentive that may be available as the dealer I went to was going to give me another $500.00 dollars off. I assume you test drove the JX, but I would test drive it with as many people as you can. We had 3 Adults and one child and It was sluggish. I was doing city driving needing to make quick moves and had concerns . My wife did not want to test drive after I was done. Better drive in the sports mode than eco mode.
  • I'm sure that you have been through a lot lately, schojar. I hope that you and your family are safe after the big storm. That's the most important thing.

I don't know if you lost a vehicle in the storm, but if you did you are eligible to receive employee pricing on all Infinitis. That would provide you with a good price without the need to haggle.

I don't think that this dealer is being unreasonable with you. The selling price that you were quoted isn't terrible and the money factor is spot on.

If you aren't eligible for employee pricing you should probably shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 or so over invoice. You can always go out of area if you have the time and local dealers aren't willing to negotiate. You can look up this vehicle's dealer invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

As far as this truck's lease program goes, Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00126 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks for that info. I'll be looking in NY as well.
  • Thank you CarMan. Kindly provide factor/residual for 39month/12k. Thankfully, I didn't lose any cars in hurricane so no discount there but thats okay. Thanks to this site, I found out that I'm eligible for a Type A discount through end of November as my employer is qualified for discount with Nissan. This takes the entire haggling out of the equation and I can get below invoice due to Type A rate. After november end, it goes to Type C discount which is still good. I'm hoping that december will have some year end sales and lets hope for that. Since I don't have to worry about price of car any more, I simply need to negotiate a fair Lease rate which carman indicates, I'm being offered and ensure I'm not getting charged unreasonable bank fees, etc. Hoping to purchase this car in december but will do another test drive based on very helpful feedback from mlevine.
    Thank you All.
  • These forums have been helpful so want to let ppl know my lease deal in SoCal:
    - 2013 JX w/ premium, roof rails, kick plates and maple accents
    - 39 month lease w/12K miles - $513 per month before tax
    - Drive off cost was first months payment only and zero down
    - MF and residual % is what car man has posted for November

Got the car slightly under invoice and they took back my FX as is even though I had some excess wear and tear

Hope that helps...
  • Lacoco2010:

What dealership did you find the JX with maple accents? The one I have been dealing with does not have them available. I did find this deal:

-FWD, Premium Package w/ Cargo Package and Illuminated Kick Plates
    -39 month lease
    -$0 down plus drive-offs
    -$499/mo (12,000 miles) or $520 (15,000 miles)

Thoughts?
    I also tried a infiniti dealer in west haven, their quote was higher though. Devan infiniti said 479/mo if i put 4k down for the jx with premium package. the west haven one said 491/mo with the same specs and model.
  • monrovia infiniti...

$499 for 12K is better than what I did...I only paid first months payment and I think they rolled in some of the drive off costs into my cap cost so I probably left $10 a month on the table...but I thought it was a decent deal.
  • I am in Orlando, FL and was looking for the deal you described, can you tell me who I should contact for that deal? Thanks!
  • So I ended up getting this deal:

Black Obsidian/Graphite Leather
    Premium Package
    Maple Wood Accents
    Chrome Wheels (20")
    Roof Rails
    Illuminated Kick Plates

39 mo.
    15,000 miles/yr
    $0 down
    MSRP: $49,845.00
    $495/mo.
  • lyakirlyakir Posts: 21
    Congratilations on a great deal. How much did you pay upfront upon signing?
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 44
    Congrats on the deal. But was that with NO money upfront? That would seem to be a really good deal if so.
  • Is it possible to share the info. I'd love to get the same deal. I believe you live in FL also. Thanks for your help. It says that you're allowed to share dealer name, city and state... that would be incredible. Congratulations!
  • Sorry, I don't live in Florida (I'm out in California). My drive off was simply registration/tags, taxes, and first payment.
  • The only money up front was my tags/registration and first month payment.
    I live in Florida, and I had a 39 month at 10,000 miles a year with nothing down, the saturday after thanksgiving. I suspect I would have to put down 1st month and motor vehicle fees. Bank fee was to be already included. The dealer is Infiniti of Palm Beaches, but I would also try Coconut Creek Infiniti.
  • Saying $0 down in original post is a bit misleading...thanks for clarifing you put down tax, title, license and first payment....in some states that could be $4400 or so. Makes a big difference.
  • $4400 is significant. I thought I lived in a high tax state (CA), but seems like it may not be compared to that figure. The total for taxes/registration/first month's payment where I'm at totaled just a shade over $1000.
  • What is the residual value and money factor on jx35 fwd 15,000 mile / 39 month lease?