Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

Comments

• samny1samny1 Posts: 24
    Hi Car Man,

When you are able to find out the November numbers for a JX35 AWD could you please post them for 36 months and 10K or 12k. Also is there a difference in numbers for the Base, Premium, and Deluxe Touring? Sorry, just trying to figure out which model and combination is the best deal to suit my budget. All would be for top tier credit? NYC metropolitan area, Westchester county.

Thanks,

Stephen
  • Car Man,

i am interested in Jx lease rates for November as well (36mo, 12k or 15k miles)
    Quoted JX AWD with Premium & Driver Assist for just over $46k.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited November 2012
    Hi Stephen. I hope that you weren't to impacted by the recent storm. If you were, I heard that Infiniti is providing employee pricing to people who were impacted by it. You should look into that.

Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00124 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

In terms of the lease program, only 2WD versus AWD makes a difference, the options such as Base, Premium, Delux...don't have any impact.

The lease program that I mentioned is actually available for Tier 0 and Tier 1 customers. Their 0 includes people with credit scores of 740 and higher. Tier 1 is 700 to 739.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Greetings sf_hokie. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00124 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for leases with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 24
    Thanks Car Man. Thank you for the news about the hurricane pricing and thank you for your concern. I did OK in terms of loss/damage, some of my neighbors did not fare as well.

Stephen
  • Thx car man
    What is the story with the 39 month leases Infiniti is advertising ( and seem to be quoting frequently)? Are the residuals and money factors the same as 36?
  • monacodkmonacodk Posts: 11
    edited November 2012
    Hey car_man,

Looking for lease factors for a low mile (10k) lease on a 2013 JX35 FWD. Top tier credit.

36 or 39 months

Also, do you know if Infiniti allows for multiple security deposits to buy down the MF even further?
  • ba81ba81 Posts: 7
    Is that price out the door? I went to few dealers and they quoted me 48k with premium package (that includes tax and all the bs fees).
  • it's out the door from a lease perspective with a drive off of around $1k for first month & license fee ($0 security deposit) which was a nice surprise.

you should be able to get qutoes around $4k to $5K off of MSRP...i have multiple around $4500 off of MSRP obtained just via email.

i also used a service called carwoo.com which was somewhat helpful.
    Thanks for the info.

I can get the VPP discount but i'm trying to see if i can do better than that.
  • chicagojoe1chicagojoe1 Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    I just got a 39 Month Lease on a JX35 AWD with Premium package and theater package.

-MSRP $50,160.
    -10,000 miles a year
    -0 down, 0 taxes, only 1st payment & doc & license was paid.

$595.

Is that good?
  • You're very welcome sf_hokie. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00126 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi monacodk. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 FWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00101 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00105 and 57%.

Infiniti does allow multiple security deposits on leases. The last time I checked consumers were allowed to make up to 9 additional deposits with each extra one lowering the vehicle's money factor by .00010.

Car_man
    Host
    edited November 2012
    I just got a quote for a JX35 AWD lease with a premium package. here are the details

i am in CT (tax 6.35%)
    4k down
    479/mo including taxes
    12k miles

is that a good deal?
  • May I ask where and how many months? Im in CT also and looking for the best quotes. This sounds really good.
    edited November 2012
    I got this quote from Devan Infiniti in Fairfield. It is a 39 month lease with 12k miles. The salesman said if you want a better deal try in December they may have something better.
  • kal74kal74 Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a JX with the Premium and Theater pkg plus roof rails, The price they gave is below, not sure if this is a good deal. I'm thinking the sale price is a good amount above invoice. I'm in PA if that helps..

Sale Price--$46,898 ($49,919 after tax, title and doc fees)
    39 month lease
    12,000 per year
    $3299 down
    $550 per month
  • mvs1mvs1 Posts: 462
    I'm in FLLD county as well. Devan Infiniti has never been in a rush to sell cars. They weren't competitive the two times I had them quote (both through the web and in person). Try Pepe Infiniti in NY. I leased my G35XS in 08' from them and they quoted me aggressively two years back on an M35X.
  • misterscmistersc Posts: 22
    edited November 2012
    Hello Car Man, hopefully you can help. Its been many years since I leased and looking for help and found this site to be very helpful. I am looking to lease a 2013 JX AWD with premium package. I live in the south shore of Long Island and with the hurricane and loss of so many cars, dealers not being aggressive on car prices as they are flying off their shelves. Most dealers dont provide transparency very easily. I got Legacy Infinity to quote me 57% residual and money factor of .001260 (3.02%). I am being offered $620 per month, 39 month, 0 down, all in which still sounds high. I have top tier credit. I was told this is $1700 over dealer invoice. Can someone please help on whether this is good or bad. This is the best I have so far with other dealers not even providing any transparency (ex. massapequa infinity).
    Thank you
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    I was looking at a JX AWD with premium package and blind spot assist. Dealer quoted me $499.00 a month pre-tax, with zero down, and only needed 1st month and motor vehicle fees. I do not know the details/breakdown of the lease. Personally I did not like the pickup of this vehicle very sluggish on acceleration. This is in contrast to other infiniti models which have amazing acceleration. Hope this helps. The dealer had alot of inventory in the back lot. Located in South Florida.