Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti JX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi esjx35. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00126 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I don't know if it included the acquisition fee, but they reduced my payment to $570 a month including the basic maintenance plan and a $200 service credit.

MF used was: .00136 and RV @ 59%
  • We have never leased a vehicle before but are going to lease our next one. This is the price I was quoted and wondering if its a good deal or not.
    2013 Infiniti JX AWD MSRP 57,105
    savings 3,905
    adjusted sales price 53,200
    trade value 22,500
    trade difference 30,700
    trade balance 17,100 (5400 to the positive)
    tax 2,041.55
    doc fee 75
    license fee 630
    capitalized inception fee 936.16
    pride adjustment 5400
    total cap cost 48,736.16
    39 month 15,000 lease quoted $546.05 a month with $1251.05 due at delivery for 1st payment and registration fees
    Residual percentage 0.57 and money factor lease rate 0.00146
  • I've waited it from November into December and haven't seen a price shift as I was hoping for. I'm ready to lease my car. Does anyone have a view if I wait 2 more weeks and hit the last week of december which is month end and year end for car dealers ?
  • we just purchased our JX AWD with premium, maple accents, driver assist, theater and a few extras (mud flaps, some door/trunk lighted accents) and we couldn't be happier with the vehicle (coming off of a 2010 X5 lease).

here is a quick summary of what we paid:
    - Savings ($4600 off of MSRP)
    - Lease (36mo, 12kmiles)
    - MF: 0.00126
    - Residual:60%
    - Payment: $606/mo with Taxes included (8.5%)

thx everyone in the edmunds community for sharing all of your experiences - they really help in negotiating the best deal.

for anyone on the fence - our experience w/the vehicle for the past 24hrs has only reinforced our decision to buy the JX vs the stale alternatives. The driver assist package is well worth it and the entire vehicle is easy to operate and drives great. We loved our X5 but are happiest yet w/the JX and how it was clearly built to suit a familys needs (translation - our car seat fits, there is plenty of legroom so no kids kicking the back of the seat and you can actually use the 3rd row).
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 24
    Nice deal jjansen, congrats on your new car. I am in White Plains, New York, where the tax is 8.375. So I know how difficult it is to get a low monthly with high taxes. I've also been quoted higher monthly numbers for a 36 month lease than a 39 month one, so your deal seems more impressive to me. If you leased in the NY area would you mind sharing where you got the deal.

Thanks,

Stephen
  • Hi Car_man (and everyone else),

I stumbled across this forum today and am glad I did. We are preparing to purchase a 2013 JX35 AWD with MSRP $50,445 (Premium Package, Theater Package, Roof Rails and Illuminated Kick Plates). As of now, the dealer is offering the following:

1. Savings of only $1,750
    2. Money factor of .00173
    3. Residual of 59%

From what I've read here, it seems that the residual is about right, but I should be able to negotiate savings in the neighborhood of $4,000+, with MF of .00126. Do you agree, or has that become outdated over the last couple of days (seems unlikely)?

Anyone else been able to do better than this recently?

I've started talking to other dealers again who seem to be able to do much better.

Thanks!

BeachBums
  • Deals are as good as they are going to get for 2013.
  • Money factor is credit driven...if you haven't submitted an application to IFS, then any rate quoted is an estimation.

As for price...supply and demand in your area - some dealers are having problems keeping the JX in stock and in some they are not moving as fast. Anyone getting $4k off is basically getting it at invoice, so the dealer probably stinks and has trouble moving vehicles....

Residual is determined by two things...term and miles.
  • Are there updated figures for 24 month x 12k leases? Also is there any such thing as a 10k lease, or is 12k the lowest mileage one can normally make a deal on?

thx
  • Here is the lease deal I was offered on a JX AWD, premium, theater, driver assistance, maple accents, illuminated kick plates:

MSRP - 53,055
    Sale price - 47,782
    money factor - .00126
    Residual - 57%

$0 down; 15,000 miles/year

payment - $639 (inclusive of taxes).

Is that a good deal?

Thanks.
  • Welcome BeachBums. The JX that you're interested in probably has a spread of around $3,900 or so between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. A $1,750 discount puts you at around $2,150 or so over invoice. I realize that this is a relatively new model, but I personally would want a larger discount than that if I was in an area that had a decent level of competition. There's enough really nice SUVs out there in this category that I couldn't see spending more for a JX than something comparable.

Also, the money factor that you were quoted looks high. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate for a 36-month lease of this truck is only .00124 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I think that you can do better than this. Try shopping around some more.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi rick_r1. Infiniti Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00124 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • kidcrazeekidcrazee Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Car Man,

Can you tell me the lease rates for the infiniti jx at either 36, 39 months and 10, 12, or 15k miles? What's the money factor and residual? Does it matter if I buy FWD or AWD? Thank you!
  • I'd be happy to help you out, kidcrazee. Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 JX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00106 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00108 and 56%.

The numbers for the FWD version are indeed different, .00083 / 55% and .00086 / 54%.

The residual values for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher. The 10k residuals would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you for the numbers!
  • You're very welcome kidcrazee.

Car_man
    Host
  • apapeoapapeo Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,

Infiniti quoted me $561 for a 39 month lease with $12k miles based on a MSRP of $51,445 and a negotiated price of $48,500 for a 2013 JX with the premium package. Based on your money factor and residual of .00108 and 56% respectively I get a payment fo $576, so this seems like a pretty good deal. Would you agree?
  • Can you tell me what your drive off fees were and what state you're in. Thanks
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Looks like a good deal. Your up front fees may include some cap cost reduction which will lower the payment from $576 to $561. As one of the other posts mentioned, let us know your drive off fees.