Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru Crew Photo Gallery

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,044
Please share your Subaru photos!

To include a photo in a message is still the same as in the old Town Hall. You cannot upload photos directly from your computer into a message within a discussion. Your photo must reside elsewhere. Some have used www.photopoint.com (free!) to load their photos into a private folder and then post them within a message.

Here's how:

To get this:

Use this coding, but replace the ( and ) with < and >:

(img src="http://a332.g.akamai.net/7/332/936/0001/www.edmunds.com/pictures/40406.jpg")

Or: (img src="Photo URL address")

To make your photo a link like this:

do this:

(a href="Page URL address")(img src="Photo URL address")(/a)

Remember, posting copyrighted photos is a no-no. Unless, of course, you own the copyright.

Hope this helps!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Club

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

Tagged:
·

Comments

• ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    image target=_blank
    ·
  • lucien2lucien2 Posts: 2,984
    Holy Christ, Juice, how high is that????

Karen- I'm fresh out of Lincoln LS photos.:)
    ·
  • image target=_blank
    ·
  • miksmimiksmi Silver Spring, MDPosts: 1,246
    hehe Loosh & Bit. Hey wait a minute, Karen's my bud! Cut her some slack!

Karen, great idea for a topic; thanks!

..Mike

..Mike

·
  • amishraamishra Posts: 367
    holy smokes Juice!! what's under the hood of that Forestor! (me want!)
    ·
  • ramonramon Posts: 825
    your forester is it Juice?! BTW, did you watch Finding Forester? heheheheh.... I thought there should've been a Forester commercial. hahahah...

THe Legacy looks real nice by the fire.
    ·
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,044
    ...am I embarrassed. :-( Sorry about that Lincoln LS thing. That's what happens when you work in more than one club at the same time.

But hey, at least you didn't have LS photos! :-)

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

·
  • miksmimiksmi Silver Spring, MDPosts: 1,246
    LOL Karen!

..Mike

..Mike

·

I love when I can go out and play in the snow...after my husband's shoveled out my RS of course... target=_blank

·
  • Remember when there wasn't snow on the ground? :) Of course, snow is FUN when y'er in a Subaru.
    ·
    That's one of our friends in Australia. Photo was taken at Stockton beach. He's about 6' of the ground. Stock springs and tires. He does have a low range, though, but that's it. 2.0l engine (125hp, you really want that?), not even a turbo! No damage.

Yes, I saw the movie. BTW, it's "Finding Forrester" with two R's.

Amy: you didn't have to dig. Next time try just driving it out of there. ;-)

-juice
    ·
  • amishraamishra Posts: 367
    Whoever was in that flying Forester took FHI's involvement in building planes too seriously... I still can't get over the air.
    ·
  • kenskens Posts: 5,869

·
  • rshollandrsholland Posts: 19,766
    The Forester looks great, but who's that ugly guy standing next to it? ;)

Bob
    ·
  • kenskens Posts: 5,869
    Bob,

LOL! It's all about contast, Bob. Ugly dude makes car look nice. :)

Ken
    ·
  • drew_drew_ Posts: 3,382
    LOL! That's why none of my ML pictures have me in it :-) It also provides a little mystery as to what your Townhall hosts look like ;-)

Drew
    Host
    Vans and SUVs message boards
    ·
    ·
    Love those 2001 Premies.

-juice
    ·
  • subearusubearu Posts: 3,613
    Here's my pictures of my trip to the show on Saturday. Only 4 pics of Subarus. :( The rest is, well, the rest of the show. Got crowded around noon. Hard to photo a lot of the cars with flocks of people all around. (I did my best.) In total, we spent 6 hours at the show! That's a lot of walking!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1521196

-Brian

(the yellow WRX was sweet! They also had a blue one, which was hard to see with the groups of people around and inside it.)
    ·
  • rshollandrsholland Posts: 19,766
    Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

I really like the Outback Sport. Note that it no longer has white-outline-lettered tires, and now has standard alloys&#151;the same as the WRX it appears.

I hope the '02 Forester and Outbacks also can the white-outline-lettered. They look much better with all black tires.

Bob
    ·
  • Thanks for letting me tag along! The photos of the Chicago show are super!

Don
    ·
    I don't like that yellow. Too playful. The WRX seems more serious to me.

On the other hand, the two-tone on the OBS isn't the gaudy gold that some would lead you to expect. I think the overall package looks nice.

And yes, I too have swapped for black tires. No OWL for me.

-juice
    ·
  • ramonramon Posts: 825
    the new OBS has a different tutone design. I like. And of course the platinum slate is back. Good. Not crazy about the green. Can't wait to see it in silver. Nice. I like.
    ·
  • kwelsskwelss Posts: 21
    Here's my new baby-- less than a week old!

Forester Grump

·
    Nice color. You can yank those window stickers off with a razor blade and some WD40.

What's that yellow splotch?

-juice
    ·
  • kwelsskwelss Posts: 21
    Juice,

The yellow splat is a decal. They were really popular in Germany for a while as "Auto-Dekor" and I took a real liking to them. I bought several splats the last time I was over in Germany, and have given them to friends and family. They're, um, distinctive.

I have a splat on all my cars. My white Honda Civic has two blue splats (makes it easy to locate in a large parking lot).

Karin in California

PS: Thanks for the tip on getting those window stickers off. I wasn't having much luck trying to peel them with a fingernail. *g*
    ·
    The good news is it's yellow. Yellow stickers add 5 SOTP (*) horsepower.

-juice

* Seat of the Pants
    ·
  • kate5000kate5000 Posts: 1,271
    red cars go faster by definition
    ·
  • dannykadannyka Posts: 115
    So just what is the fastest color?

-Dan
    ·
    Has to be Yellow or Red. But not the mellow yellos that the WRX is getting - too pastel to be all about speed.

So Red.

Then again, Rally Blue is truly fast, just ask Richard Burns.

-juice
    ·
This discussion has been closed.
Subaru Crew Photo Gallery - Car Forums at Edmunds.com