Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru Crew Photo Gallery

Comments

• subearusubearu Posts: 3,613
    subearu "Subaru Crew - Future Models II" Jan 27, 2002 10:01am
    I posted a link from the same site (of course) to a really beautiful B4 sedan in dark blue in the Future Models discussion.

When will SOA/FHI realize that this is the vehicle that we want? ;)

-Brian
  • miksmimiksmi Silver Spring, MDPosts: 1,246
    Brian, the B4's blue is delicious.

Gosh I hope to see something turbocharged come our way.

..Mike

..Mike

• c_hunterc_hunter Posts: 4,487
    That is a sweet wagon. Compared to that, my LL Bean looks like a frump-mobile. Heck, compared to those fashion models, my wife and I would be on the frumpy side ourselves! Ah, to dream of the glamour life . . . . hot looks and a GT-B wagon . . . . .

Craig
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    I can't bare to look any more. Bring 'em here!

-juice
  • hondafriekhondafriek Ottawa CanadaPosts: 2,922
    I,ll take one just like that,God if they had that here I would be seriously tempted to trade my Gt in against it.

Cheers Pat.
    "Seriously tempted"? I think you are showing quite a bit of restraint! I am sure you would be the first in line . . . .

Craig
  • miksmimiksmi Silver Spring, MDPosts: 1,246
    hehe Craig. Pat, the side view reminds me of your 5-spoked Titan. My only disappointment the GT-B photos is the side view: space is wasted on he models. Anyone notice the "e-tune" badge to the right of Pleiades? The B4 has a badge in similar location.

..Mike

..Mike

• theobtheob Posts: 148
    Was looking for luck11's photos of the cabin air filter change, but photopoint is dead. Anyone know where those are now?

Thanks, Theo
    It will never happen, it would be a toss up as to whether my wife would murder me or divorce me, but you could count on one or the other.

When we bought the GT I had to swear on a stack of bibles that was the last for ten years.

Cheers Pat. Ps but if I win the lottery who knows.
    I like your thinking. I too have wondered how winning the lottery or some other windfall would affect the power balance my wife and I have established. You have to keep all the possibilities open.

Craig
  • Craig... nice way of putting it :)

My wife is the dreamer, I'm the realist. Things usually get done, not always the way they were originally envisioned, never as soon as we wanted, and usually over budget. Oh, well... you can't take it with you, and they're usually worth waiting for.

Cheers!
    Paul
    Its not usually a power balance here,we usually agree on most stuff, but over the years I have spent a fortune on cars, now that we are retired funds are more limited, so she finally put her foot down.

Can,t say as I blame her she has just cause,although to be truthful cars are my only vice, somebody has to show some fiscal restraint now and I just don,t have it in me.

Before we had two cars and it always worked that every four years we got one new car,on reflection that was dumb when you think of the money I threw away on depreciation, as well as the money I sunk into them on the aftermarket.

Cheers Pat.
    Cars are a bad way to spend money. It's unfortunate for those of us who are into cars for more than just a ride! It can be an expensive "hobby". If you can find a car that you will fall in love with for many years, that's probably the best way to go.

Craig
  • twrxtwrx Posts: 647
    Just realized why Subaru people are so different. What other manufacture whould have the faithful going crazy over the styling of their wagons? Do I want that outrageous copper colored Legacy or the Impreza Type Euro?
    TWRX
    Subaru people just do not have their heads up their butt and realise that a nice outrageous orange B4 wagon, or WRX is the way to go.

Lots of people would have a wagon again but are afraid of being laughed at for driving a Mom and Pop mobile, Sube people just don,t have that problem.

Cheers Pat.
  • ateixeiraateixeira Posts: 72,587
    We just aren't insecure, that's all.

-juice
  • p0926p0926 Posts: 4,423
    Insecure? Who's insecure? You're not talking about me, I'm not insecure.

-Frank P.
  • Hi all,

I'm a new guy over on the WRX Wagon boards. Revka suggested that I post my pics here, too. I just got mine Wednesday evening, so I'm just getting into my 1000 mile break-in period.

Since I had absolutely no luck finding any photos of a black WRX wagon when I went searching, I thought you might like to take a look at mine. Here are a few shots I took last night when I got home. It was almost dusk, so the flash went off giving the running lamps too much reflection, but at least it is something for now. Click on the thumbnails for a larger image.

http://homepage.mac.com/SubaruWRX/

See ya,

Steve
    Sweet ride, looks nice. Thanks for the pics.

Craig
  • I think I read in a post of yours over on another board that you are from VA. We lived west of Fredricksburg 1980-86. Then got transferred to Cleveland, OH suburbs :-(
    Now that I have the WRX and the MGA, I'd much prefer the roling rural Virginia roads. Hard to find a fun uncrowded road around here.
    Heading to Charlottesville in July in the MGA. Haven't been back in 16 years!
    Steve
This discussion has been closed.