Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Edmunds Member Spotlight - Meet Fezo! - June/July 2012

Comments

• tjc78tjc78 JerseyPosts: 5,025
    Just log in from work

No, none of us have..... :blush:

1999 Chevy S10 / 2004 Merc Grand Marquis / 2012 Buick LaCrosse

• iwant12iwant12 Posts: 269
    I always enjoy reading your posts, Fezo. You inject a lot of humor! Cheers.
  • fezofezo Posts: 9,195
    Log in from work? This might assume that I actually did any work.... As opposed to collecting a paycheck.....

Thanks, guys. Enjoying the spotlight.
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Forest Lakes, AZPosts: 3,207
    that honoring folks like Fezo (well done!), Edmunds has come to grips with the fact that torpedoing all those boards a number of years ago that were mostly social wasn't a very good idea.

They were fun, and maybe this one, among others, will help replace them.
    Guppis es la tienda de animales con todos los productos para tu mascota.

¿Que?
    Yes, it took a number of years but I think they've pretty much found the right balance.

Too bad things like the old FMO and Ask Sir Fezo topics have been lost in the ether. Lost my lovely posts rewriting Beach Boys car tunes featuring Hyundai Excels and such.....
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,019
    Edmunds has come to grips with the fact that torpedoing all those boards a number of years ago that were mostly social wasn't a very good idea.

Agreed.

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Posts: 6,019
    "...The other one is clearly just a tease..."

No, I was serious, when I croak you get my. 1988 GMC Vandura along with any wildlife that is living in it at the time. :lemon: :lemon:

My wife can't drive a stick and I don't want her digging me up so she can complain that it's blocking the driveway making it hard for her new boyfriend to park. :sick:

Congrats on your new found fame.

2009 PT Cruiser, 2008 Eclipse, 1995 Mark VIII, 1988 GMC Van

Maybe we can work a deal. I'll take the Vandura but you have to throw in the Corvette.....

I'll set my cat out on the wildlife in the van.
  • jg88jg88 Posts: 59
    Completely agree...Sir Fezo and FMO were outstanding.
  • jg88jg88 Posts: 59
    And lost forever is my Christmas poem based on "Twas the night before Christmas" where one of the lines was "and they went to the mattresses". There was gold in them thar hills, all gone now.
    Ah, yes. Those were the days except for the fact that back then we were constantly relearning where the line was that you couldn't cross. That seems much more defined now.

OK,, here it is - the only commercial you'll see in here - Team Steve - Relay for Life Hope Lodge NYC June 21, 2012. Raise me a fortune....
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,676
    You should be honored - even the spammers graced your topic with their presence (selling all sorts of goods for your pets).

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Yeah, I caught one spammer. What higher honor.....
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 17,355
    Hey, congratulations Steve or....ah...fezo!

You certainly deserve the honor!

Now, get yourself healthy and STAY that way my friend!
  • stickguystickguy Posts: 13,586
    interesting piece on Nightline last night. Robin Roberts announced that she has another illness (she was the one that had very public breast cancer treatments a few years back), and it is the same one (MDS). She may be taking over Fezo's room at some point, since they were talking about treatment being a bone marrow transplant.

She was at least fortunate to be a perfect match with her sister, so at least that part will be easier.

2013 Acura RDX (wife's), 2007 Volvo S40 (when daughter lets me see it), 2000 Acura TL (formerly son's, now mine again), and new Jetta SE (son's first new car on his own dime!)

Yeah, I caught that. Welcome to the club, Robin. Not one you want to be in but you'll be fine. It's time consuming getting better but all is moving along for me and I'm sure it will for her as well. Just don't expect to be right back to work.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,968
    Good opportunity to plug Be The Match too.
  • graphicguygraphicguy SW OhioPosts: 6,896
    Big, bright spotlight on one of the brightest lights here at Edmunds! :)
  • bolivarbolivar Posts: 2,316
    edited June 2012
    I've been around here since about 1999, maybe longer, I really don't remember.

You've been on the forums I frequent for several years now. But farther back, it seems I don't remember seeing postings from you. But there were several occasional posts from other 'Old Timers' about the vaulted 'Fezo' and what he said about some topic in the past years.

Was there a time where you took a 'time out' from Edmunds?