Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Edmunds Member Spotlight - Meet Fezo! - June/July 2012

Comments

• stickguystickguy Posts: 14,154
    you've been through teenage daughters.

I guarantee they would consider not being able to find their cell phone to be an emergency!

2013 Acura RDX (wife's), 2007 Volvo S40 (when daughter lets me see it), 2000 Acura TL (formerly son's, now mine again), and new Jetta SE (son's first new car on his own dime!)

a new feature. I like it.

2013 Acura RDX (wife's), 2007 Volvo S40 (when daughter lets me see it), 2000 Acura TL (formerly son's, now mine again), and new Jetta SE (son's first new car on his own dime!)

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 39,971
    edited June 2012
    I guess my question is whether the woman is suing or is her insurance company suing, to try to recoup what they've paid in medical expenses.

Sounds like from the other link that it's just her. But if she wins, then her insurance company will probably sue her for reimbursement.

It's the great American pastime (suing, not baseball. :shades: )

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

I believe it is her suing. But, not quite as bad as it sounds (suing a little kid). More like she is suing the LL's insurance company, but to do that, you have to sue a person for the actions.

once that happens, the LL insurance steps in, and they probably assign a lawyer for the kid.

sounds off that it could not be resolved normally thru the insurance (unless she just did not have any?)

• fezofezo Posts: 9,328
    I was once on a jury in a trial that was clearly driven by the insurance company. A woman was suing a guy she hit in a parking lot. She lost but took up an otherwise perfectly good day doing so.
    We'd been mentioning hosts that have been here forever. Today I see a post from kcram. I'm not normal in his forums. Another really long termer.....
    I'm not normal in his forums.

Boy, what a setup....

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

And you didn't spike it? :P

Here's today's Daily Idiot.

"OK, when you hit the 15th tee, take a left.".....
  • jg88jg88 Posts: 59
    Idiot #1 - the fine is fine. However she also should have cell phone account suspeneded for 30 days.

Idiot #2 - not so much an idiot but certainly unfortunate. Having had my orbital broken many years ago, the pain is pretty bad for many years.

Idiot #3 - yes, this one is a fully qualified idiot. Wish the gps told her to jump off a bridge, she'd have done it. The little white ball directly under her transfer case would be in the official rules of golf, an unplayable lie. Much like the story she tried to foist off on the police about her gps.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fezo, am going to call youse to talk baseball...can you believe them Pirates?
    What the heck is it with the Pirates? Now I have to look more to figure out what they are up to.

Right now I'm having all I can do to figure out how the Mets are still 5 over .500 and hanging around.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,397
    Fezo - the Mets are playing fantastic right now. Over the weekend, all 3 games could have gone either way (believe me, I'm very happy with the outcome). The Mets NEVER gave up. Collins should be NL Manager of the Year.

2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

Just when I think they are having a special season, and they did play string if not quite string enough games against the Yankees, they go back to being the Mets last night. Back to back three base errors.....
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 9,614
    Those 'amp ups' they took to compete with the pin stripers wore off.
    This is getting bad. I'm having trouble finding Daily Idiot events. By all means I am talking nominations...

No old dumb crooks stories. Those are great but I'm looking for current gems....
    OK. We'll try great car songs - The Way I Drive.

Too much truth there, Kemosabe!
  • jg88jg88 Posts: 59
    Didn't George Carlin say "If you drive faster than me you're crazy, if slower than me, you're an idiot"? Of course it was much funnier the way he said it.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! (And don't drive like crazy idiots.)
    If I remember right the idiots drive slower than you and the maniacs drive faster.....

How's Texas treating you?
    edited July 2012

Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle!