Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Acura ILX Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,687
edited January 30 in Acura
Ask your ILX lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• therastheras Posts: 44
    Hello All,

This may be in the wrong forum but I've found this site helpful in the past and I do not see any lease discussions about the Acura ILX. I am trying to get the residual value (10K miles per year) and money factor on a 36 and/or 39 month lease. I am interested in the Acura ILX 2.0 Tech package or the ILX Hybrid with Tech.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
    Thanks SergeyM and kyfdx - I wasn't sure how to do this!!
  • In nj I was quoted at 3500 down 290 a month 6 speed w/premium package what do your think? Oh and a 39 month lease
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're in luck, theras, Acura just introduced a new special lease program on the ILX a week or two ago. Before that its lease program was unsupported.

Acura's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 ILX Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00110 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an ILX Hybrid with Tech are .00110 and 61%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi hotdealz25. What is this car's selling price? Let us know, it will make it much easier to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • rxrichrxrich Posts: 1
    Lease deal at South coast acura in southern california

I was able to get a tech package ilx black on black for my sister-in-law at $279 a month (which included tax and license), 3500 down (that includes total drive off), 36 month lease term, and 12k miles per year. I was shopping around and this was the best deal that I was able to get in the southern california market. Hope this is a good deal and someone else can use it as a baseline shopping tool.
    Thanks for the numbers Car_man! It appears the dealer I'm working with currently is trying to rip me off. Plus RxRich, I'm nowhere near your numbers so I'm sure better deals are possible. I am currently at $475x39 months with 0 up front for the Tech and $535x39 with 0 up front on the Hybrid, tax not included.
    The dealer keeps pushing a 39 month lease. Are the rates any better for this? Also, I've been told the Tech package really lowers the residual value. Does anyone have similar data (36 or 39 months, 10 K) for the premium package?
    Thanks again. I like the car but these prices seem really high in comparision to the MSRP.
  • robtroxelrobtroxel Posts: 103
    edited June 2012
    We went to the dealer today looking at the ILX Tech package ($32,300 sticker) and was quoted this on a 36 month lease, with 15 K miles yearly and $2000.00 total out of pocket at $410 monthly!! The deal is so far out of the ball park so we said no thanks and departed. Now next on the list is a loaded Dodge Dart price and a Buick Verano price.
    You're very welcome theras. The dealer was right, the 39-month term would result in a slightly better monthly payment than the 36-month term. It has the same money factor and residual but three additional months to spread out the initial depreciation hit over.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man! I am going to wait a little and hope the deals are better.
  • jett456jett456 Posts: 33
    http://www.acura.com/tools/shopping/CurrentOffers.aspx?model=ILX

Does the base model have a sunroof? I know it doesn't have power seats which is ok but I do want the sunroof. I think this deal seems fine for zero down. Maybe I can get the price a bit lower if I wait a few more months. My honda lease is up in January.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    Yes, the base model has sunroof, aluminum wheels, dual zone auto climate control, leather wrapped wheel, and bluetooth.

It does not have backup camera or upgraded audio/larger wheels/leather of the Premium.
    You're very welcome theras.

Car_man
    Host
  • djsilverdjsilver Posts: 10
    I've negotiated a 39mo/10k mi lease on a Tech Package down to $350/month with $2k out of pocket, including all tax, title, etc with the rest towards cap cost reduction (I don't recall the exact price it's based on). Seems like a solid deal but wondering if there is more wiggle room? Anyone know?

The offer on the Premium was $326 with all other terms above the same.

Thanks
    It's based on $30,995 - $500 over invoice.
    Hi djsilver. $500 over invoice is a reasonable deal for an ILX. Just make sure that the dealer that you're working with uses Acura's buy rate lease money factor of .00141 to calculate your payment (top tier) and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • yankeevicyankeevic Posts: 1
    That is an incredible deal. Where did you get that deal from? It's almost $100 less than the deal I was quoted yesterday & I was willing to put $3500 down.
    The more amazing part is that after I posted this, another dealer dropped the price further so I ended up at $325.99/mo, with $2k out of pocket inclusive of all tax, title, fees, etc.
    Gross cap (ILX tech package): $30153.32
    Cap cost red: $586.66
    Res: $20,345.85
    Money factor: .00141 (national lease promotion)
    Monthly: $306.81 + $19.18 tax

This is the third time I used Edmund's dealer quote system and third time I walked away feeling like I got a great deal. I sent out to 4 or 5 Boston area dealers that I wanted a lease quote on an ILX tech package, 39 mos, 10k miles, $2,000 out of pocket all in. Email only. Once I narrowed it down to a couple dealers who were serious, I picked up the phone and finished the negotiation by phone. I didn't step into the dealership until the day I went to pick up the car (I test drove the car in a different city so there would be no pressure).

Good luck!
  • mrweeksmrweeks Posts: 2
    Just lease 2013 ILX Premium with Tech Package Fully Loaded

12K Miles a year instead of 10K
    $372.00 Out the door with tax 38 Months
    $418.00 Down (Yes less than $500.00)
    Money factor .00084

Good deal?
  • robtroxelrobtroxel Posts: 103
    Looks like a lot better deal that I posted a few weeks earlier. Keep us posted on how you like this car!
This discussion has been closed.