Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiat 500 Lease Questions

kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,951
Ask your Fiat 500 lease questions here!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• jcockerjcocker Posts: 13
    Hi Car_Man & kyfdx,

I'd like the current money factor and residual value for the FIAT 500c Pop, 12000 miles, 42 months. I'm sure others would be interested in the full lineup of FIAT 500 rates on base and ABARTH models as well.

Thanks a bunch!
    You guys rock!
    -Jarvis
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Thanks Jarvis :shades: . Here's the information that you're looking for. Fiat's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2012 500c Pop with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are 3.96% and 39%, respectively.

I believe that Fiat runs its special lease program through Ally. As you can see Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thank you so much Car_man for your reply.

Would you mind providing the lease rate and residual for the 2012 Fiat 500 Pop (auto) (non convertible) too? Just as a comparison. 42 month, 15k miles, maybe the 36 month too, but i think the special they are running is on 42 months.

Thanks again, you are awesome! you should start your own website with all this stuff! You've been a big help to so many people throughout the years! I'd like to buy you a beer if you're ever in SF!

Cheers,
    Jarvis
    :)
    You're very welcome Jarvis. Mmmmmmm beer :).

Fiat's June programs are only scheduled to run through today. It is scheduled to introduce its new July programs some time tomorrow. Please post a reminder for me in a couple of days and I'll be happy to fill you in on what I've been able to find out about the new program.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you provide me with the July Residual % and Lease Rate % for a:
    2012 FIAT 500 pop (auto)
    2012 FIAT 500c pop (auto)

12000 miles
    36 month and 42 month

Pretty Please :D
    -jarvis
  • arturobarturob Posts: 21
    hi Car_man / kyfdx,

Do you have october residual values and money factor for a FIAT 500 Sport, 42 months and 36 months terms?

thanks!

arturo
  • Hi arturo. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Fiat 500 Sport with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are 1.63% and 43%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are 1.63% and 39%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,350 cash incentive that is available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man,

Thanks for the info. We could not agree on a price for October, so I'll try again for November.

Do you have october residual values and money factor for a FIAT 500 Sport, 42 months and 36 months terms for 12,000 miles per year?

thanks!

arturo
  • You're welcome Arturo. Here's the latest info for you. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fiat 500 Sport with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are 4.44% and 49%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are 4.44% and 47%.

There is a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • joepojoepo Posts: 10
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the Nov money factor and residuals for 36 mon/12k miles/yr on a 2012 and 2013 Abarth.

Thank you,
    Joe
  • Hi Joe. Fiat is not providing any lease support at all on the Abarth. As a result, I suspect that its lease program for it is pretty bad. If you really want an Abarth, you might be better off financing it if the trim level is eligible for Fiat's special financing program of 0% for up to 3 years, 1.9% for 4 years, or 2.9% for 5 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • joepojoepo Posts: 10
    Car_man, thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

-Joe
  • doc_vdoc_v Posts: 11
    Hello Car_Man,

Would you please provide the MF and Residual on a the Fiat 500 Pop for Jan/Feb?

Thanks!
  • Hi doc_v. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fiat 500 Pop Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.62% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Looking for 36 mo, 12 or 15k miles money factor and residual on Fiat 500c Lounge. Also, what are the Acquisition Fees for Fiat?
  • Hi arejay73. Ally's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fiat 500C Lounge with an automatic transmission and 15,000 miles per year are 0.01% and 43%.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car.

Ally's acquisition fee is typically $595. I assume that's the case on Fiats as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please provide the June money factor and residuals for 36 mon/10k miles/yr on a 2013 500 Sport

Thanks,

hansen
    Here you go hansen. The current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Fiat 500 Sport with an automatic transmission and 10,000 miles per year are .00017 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • ignac007ignac007 Posts: 3
    Hi CarGuy,

What are the money factor/residual for 36mos/12kMi/yr on a base 500T (Turbo)?

Thanks,
    Chris
  • ignac007ignac007 Posts: 3
    Walters Fiat in Riverside,CA.