Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Hyundai Santa Fe Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• abby07abby07 Posts: 1
    I'm in the market for an 07 Santa Fe SE w/ XM radio. I've had a hard time finding any local dealers with XM models available. I was trying to buy local, but after researching here I found fitzmall.com who happen to have a dealership in Clearwater, FL.

Has anyone dealt with the Clearwater Fitzgerald's dealership? Right now they are offering $21,137+ tax, tag, title (price includes $1000 rebate & $500 loyalty). That price includes floor mats and cargo tray. So far local dealers are offering $1-2k above that price.
  • I am sure this does not help now, but I paid out the door about $21500, and added the tow package afterwards. They would not sale me a tow hitch when I was there. I love my Santa Fe, have not had any problems with it and have had it for 2 years now
  • I was contacted by a dealer in Littleton, CO today regarding an '07 Limited AWD with no extras except floormats. He gave me an offer of $25,500. How much lower can I reasonably expect to get him to go?
  • $25500 sounds like a great deal if you can also reduce it by the $1000 Hyundai rebate and $500 Hyundai loyalty rebate... or does that include the rebates?
  • That deal includes the $1000 rebate. I'm not a previous Hyundai owner, so I don't think I will get the loyalty rebate.
  • 07xle07xle Posts: 177
    $25,500 is a good deal, with the $1,000 rebate. Brings you down to $1,728 under dealer invoice.

See link title
  • According to Kelly & Edmunds dealer invoice started at 26472 before add-ons.
    I don't think you know the difference between dealer invoice and manufacturer invoice...........
  • 07xle:
    ok... I guess I don't know the difference between dealer vs manufacturer invoice. I need to be educated... please explain the difference so I don't look foolish when I go into the dealership... your explanation would be very much appreciated... and thanks for correcting me in my ignorance... I really mean it and I'm not being sarcastic.
    ppb
    The dealer invoice has an Region/Dealer Advertising fee added in that the Manufacturer bills them. On my Camry, it was an extra $520 over the edmunds or kbb invoice price.

If you compare the invoice prices from Edmunds with a specific model on fitzmall.com, you will probably see a $400-$600 difference for the Santa Fe.

With the $1,000 incentive, Fitzmall is selling the Santa Fe's for $1,700 under dealer invoice at this time. That is their everyday pricing .

Maybe you qualify for an additional incentive on top of the $1,000?????
  • 07xle:
    Thank you very much... I have now been educated, and I will get back to you with 'the rest of the story'(as Paul Harvey would say) when I get my 2007 Santa Fe... hopefully, you will believe it when I tell you what I ended up paying... this may take several weeks as I have very specific requirements for the vehicle that I want, and I am told that you cannot 'order' a vehicle from Hyundai in Montgomery, AL... you get what they produce!!!... take it or leave it, and so far I have left it on the lot.
    ppb
    Super.

I would give Fitzmall a call or email on your vehicle requirements. They may have a lead for you...they are only 300 miles away in Maryland.

Really doesn't matter where you buy the car if you get what you want at the price you are willing to pay.
  • f23f23 Posts: 2
    I just spent the day buying a Sante Fe in Northern Colorado. All prices are BEFORE rebates, and include ALL dealer fees.

Dealer #1: no car on lot. Dealer offered to trade for vehicle and had invoice in hand. After 1 hour, dealer offered $27850. My walk-away was $27,500 based on info I got here on a similar deal done in Littleton, CO. This was an AWD Limited w/ sunroof. I walked.

Dealer #2: car on lot. Over the phone offered $27,661 for AWD Limited w/ third row option (w/ towing package). Dealer assured me it included all fees, but I did not visit.

Dealer #3: car on lot. Over the phone offered $27,480. Claimed this included all fees, and was his invoice minus his dealer hold back. This was an AWD Limited Sunroof. Made the trip, bought the car. $26,480 after rebate, plus TTL on top of that. No nonsense, out the door in 30 minutes. Couldn't have gotten this price without the forum. Thanks.
  • I'm also in the Denver area looking for an AWD w/ sunroof. Which dealer gave you the best deal?
  • f23f23 Posts: 2
    Valley Hyundai in Longmont, CO, is where I bought my car. I give this dealer a 100 point rating. Extreme professionalism, very thorough. I kept waiting for the catch, and it never came.
  • gogregogogrego Posts: 15
    After contacting multiple dealers all over California the best deal I could get was through carsdirect.com. No one would sell the Limited under invoice except them!

Here's what were going to pickup this weekend somewhere in SoCal:

'07 Limited AWD w/XM w/touring & premium option pkg and w/optional floormats. Color: deepwater blue with beige interior. Hard to find this combo in Cali!

Price: $27,808 (this includes the $1000 rebate and a $100 vehicle tx fee). Out the door = $30215.

The deal isn't closed yet. I'll post my thumbs up/down about carsdirect when it goes through.
  • I am also Canadian and intend to purchase 3.3 FWD. Can you share invoice cost with me? so far dear will only give me 1300 off MSRP
  • Hi Everyone,

I received the following quote from a dealership in the Phoenix Area. Wondering what the forum thinks of the deal.

2007 Limited
    Powder White Pearl w/Blk Leather
    Ultimate and Touring pkgs
    MSRP: $31,780
    Invoice: $30,014
    Rebate: $1,000
    Final quote: $29,014 + title, tax, fees

Think I can get better pricing?

Thanks.
  • hey jalOpez,

I've been driving this very model/color-combo for 3-1/2 months now and I love it...but I think you have another $1K to negotiate with; your invoice price seems high...see below:

2007 Limited
    Powder White Pearl w/Blk Leather
    loaded w/both Ultimate and Touring pkgs.
    sticker-$31,660
    invoice-$29,084
    rebate-$500
    paid- $28,100 + TTL...and they threw in the carpeted floor mats!

I was told by every dealer along the Gulf Coast that I could not order what I wanted from the Factory at this time.
    Had to drive 100 miles(to Houston) to pick it up...was not looking for ultimate pkg., but very happy with it.
    Grandkids love the DVD player & 3rd row seats.
    Infinity sound system is awesome and the black interior is actually a very nice Charcoal color.
    Dealer did 1st oil chg. for free at 3800mi.
    Now have 6000 miles on it and I love everything about the Santa Fe...hope I can say the same a year or two or three from now.

good luck !!!