Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,889
Ask your ATS lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Car_man, do you have lease residuals and rates for 2013 ATS 3.6 at 24 mo, 36 mo and 48 mo with 15k miles?

Thanks!
  • I'd like to iterate that request. A local dealer just told me "they are not leasing the ATS at this time".
  • Hi jacmyoung2. Ally's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 ATS 3.6 with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 67%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.0% and 59%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 4.0% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thank you Car_man. Looks like they have some support for the two year lease.
  • Hi,

I'm looking for the lease residual, money factor, for a 3.6 Performance, with 20,000 miles/ year, 36 months

Thanks
  • Hi Car_Man:

I'm awaiting my dealer's quote for a 36 Mo lease 10,000/YR ATS std 2.5L/with CUE with an MSRP of $35400. Do you have the Oct Ally Rates so I can compare their quote?

Thanks

Rob
  • You're welcome jacmyoung2.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi tblackey. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance with 15,000 miles per year are 4.0% and 59%, respectively.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Ally publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi robgoodfellow. Ally's October base lease rate for the 2013 Cadillac ATS is 4.0%, buy you may find that it's cheaper to lease this car through US Bank with its lower lease rate of 1.44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man, do you have the November MF & Residual for a 2013 ATS 2.5L 12K miles and 36 months for Florida. Thanks
  • Car Man,
    do you have the November MF & Residual for a 2013 ATS 2.0L 12K miles and 36 months?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited November 2012
    Hi refrunner. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5 with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 64%.

Keep in mind that GM is waiving the first month's payment on leases of this car through the end of the year.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi dnguy001. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0L with 12,000 miles per year are 2.5% and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
  • thanks car_man, does the trim have anything to do with the rate and residual?
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    Hi Car Man, can you tell me about the lease residuals, rates and any incentives, provided by both Ally and US Bank for the following:

2013 ATS 3.6L RWD, 24-mo, 36-mo and 39-mo, 15,000 miles/year.

Do the dealers usually prefer to use the Ally lease programs or US Bank leases?

Thanks!
    Jack
  • You're welcome dnguy001. Yes, the ATS' lease program does vary by trim level.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Jack. Ally's November base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L RWD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.5% and 58%. the 39-month numbers are 2.5% and 56%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on this car right now is the waiver of lessees' first month's payments.

I don't think that dealers really care whether consumers lease through US Bank or Ally, they will usually steer them towards whichever has the more attractive program.

Car_man
    Host
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    Thanks very much Car_man.

In an earlier post you mentioned US Bank had very low lease rates. Could you tell me US Bank's November lease rates and residuals for the above ATS 3.6 (15k/year) 24, 36 and 39 months leases?
  • Car_Man,

Can you please provide the MF / Residual for a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T with 15K for 24 and 36 months? Thanks!
  • Is Cadillac offering any Conquest Cash for leasing an ATS? Any cash rebates through US Bank or Ally?

Thanks,
    Kevin
  • Certainly romil01. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.5% and 58%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on leases of this car right now is the waiver if your first payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Kevin. Yes, General Motors is providing $1,000 conquest cash on the ATS to current lessees of most luxury vehicles.

The only other cash incentive on leases of this car that I am aware of is the waiver of its first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man, do you have residual and money factor info for the following 4 builds if they are different:

1) 2.0T Performance
    2) 2.0T Permium
    3) 3.6 Performance
    4) 3.6 Permium

Not to complicate matters more but preferably all with 10k and 12k miles a year leases (so a total of 8 actually).

Also, anyone have any good experinces with dealers in Northern VA or surrounding DC, MD areas? I heard of a recent deal someone got on a 328i for $399 a month with a ~50k MSRP (about 3k down in refundable security deposit and 1k in tax, tags, fees). Wondering if that is doable for this car yet and what people are getting out there? Trying to hopefully see if I can get this done by the end of the year (4 days left!).
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 101
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please post the Jan numbers for a 3.6 preformance and Premium? Also are there any addl cash insentives or conquest $$ available?

Thank you!!
  • Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking for the January number also. Specifically:

What is the residual value (%) on a 36 month lease with 12K miles per year on an ATS? Does the residual value change between the 2.0T and the 2.5L?

Also, what is the lease interest rate for someone with excellent credit?

And, how much is Cadillac contributing to make a lease happen?

Thanks!
  • Hiya!

Wonderin' what the figures are for the 2.0T and V6?
    12k/year, 36 months?

Thanks, rock on.
  • Hi buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance or Premium with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 58%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi probee773. Yes, the lease program is slightly different for the ATS 2.5L and 2.0T. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L with 15,000 miles per year are 2.8% and 62%.

The numbers for the 2.0T are 2.8% and 61%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's also an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hwy ihitcows. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
  • romil01romil01 Posts: 75
    Wow, those are pretty decent numbers. I am surprised the residual on a Caddy is higher than a BMW 328i with the same 15K/year mileage.
This discussion has been closed.