Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

Comments

• Certainly romil01. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T with 15,000 miles per year are 3.25% and 66%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 2.5% and 58%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of on leases of this car right now is the waiver if your first payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Kevin. Yes, General Motors is providing $1,000 conquest cash on the ATS to current lessees of most luxury vehicles.

The only other cash incentive on leases of this car that I am aware of is the waiver of its first month's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man, do you have residual and money factor info for the following 4 builds if they are different:

1) 2.0T Performance
    2) 2.0T Permium
    3) 3.6 Performance
    4) 3.6 Permium

Not to complicate matters more but preferably all with 10k and 12k miles a year leases (so a total of 8 actually).

Also, anyone have any good experinces with dealers in Northern VA or surrounding DC, MD areas? I heard of a recent deal someone got on a 328i for $399 a month with a ~50k MSRP (about 3k down in refundable security deposit and 1k in tax, tags, fees). Wondering if that is doable for this car yet and what people are getting out there? Trying to hopefully see if I can get this done by the end of the year (4 days left!).
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 100
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please post the Jan numbers for a 3.6 preformance and Premium? Also are there any addl cash insentives or conquest $$ available?

Thank you!!
  • Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking for the January number also. Specifically:

What is the residual value (%) on a 36 month lease with 12K miles per year on an ATS? Does the residual value change between the 2.0T and the 2.5L?

Also, what is the lease interest rate for someone with excellent credit?

And, how much is Cadillac contributing to make a lease happen?

Thanks!
  • Hiya!

Wonderin' what the figures are for the 2.0T and V6?
    12k/year, 36 months?

Thanks, rock on.
  • Hi buster6. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Performance or Premium with 15,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 58%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi probee773. Yes, the lease program is slightly different for the ATS 2.5L and 2.0T. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L with 15,000 miles per year are 2.8% and 62%.

The numbers for the 2.0T are 2.8% and 61%.

General Motors is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car. There's also an additional $1,500 conquest or $1,000 loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hwy ihitcows. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Car_man
    Host
  • romil01romil01 Posts: 75
    Wow, those are pretty decent numbers. I am surprised the residual on a Caddy is higher than a BMW 328i with the same 15K/year mileage.
  • Yeah, the lease program on the CTS isn't bad. General Motors is definitely supporting that residual value though. They're pumping it up to make it cheaper to lease. There's no way that's the "real" residual for this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • ericzoomericzoom Posts: 213
    Does anyone know if there are any more incentives on the 2.0T ATS, other than the $1000 loyalty cash? Is there a $500 Ally incentive, or an $800 GM rebate available on this car.
    Pretty close to leasing, and need to know soon. :)
    Thx.
  • Just offered a deal for ATS 2.5 Base with Heated Seats and Mats

15k/year 39 months

$317/month (Includes Tax and all other fees) and only $317 out of pocket.

Good Deal??? I'm in NJ

Anyone know if Cadillac usually has better rates in March? Not sure if I'll get this one in the end of Feb or beginning of March
    I see an incentive on AOL Autos from ALLY that looks like this:

Lender Bonus Cash GM US Ally Incremental Subprime CCR GM US National
    $500.

I can't get any info. on it. Has anyone used this incentive on their lease?
  • romil01romil01 Posts: 75
    What are the MSRP, selling price, net cap cost, and residual value?
  • 2.0T 10k miles/year for the luxury, performance, and premium.

Haven't seen these rates/residuals posted yet, thanks ahead of time.
    Just leased a 2013 ATS 2.0T with CUE for 36 months,10k mi. year. :)

Got a great deal on it, here in Fla. Comes with complementary Apple I-Pad loaded with the Cue app.
  • Can you share the detail on your lease. I am interested on the same exact car here in Virginia Beach. Just test drive one yesterday and really like it.
    Thanks
    reg
    No problem.

2013 Caddy ATS 2.0T with CUE and sound package. Cargo net and
    Highway safety kit. MSRP. 37,290. 36 months, 10k mi yr.

Nothing down, 265 month which includes FL. tax.
    It would of been 255 month, but I took the warranty on the run-flat
    tires because they are so expensive to replace. Worth the extra 10
    bucks a month.

The difference is I have a GM rewards card, and they upped my
    earnings to $3k, plus they gave me the loyalty $1k. They used that
    as my down payment, so there was nothing out of pocket to me.
    That $4k also included the 1st payment.
    Amazing deal from an great dealer. (Coral Cadillac)
  • Eric, thanks for the info, it sure is a great deal. I might contact that dealer.
    Cheers,
    reg
This discussion has been closed.