Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

Comments

• robtroxelrobtroxel Posts: 103
    I often read about new buyers disappointments with the car they just bought and have to wonder why anyone would buy the first model year of any car and expect near perfection? I love the ATS's handling and looks. Test drove the v-6 and almost pulled the trigger but it bugged me greatly about all the add on options and for example no power tilt/telescope wheel is offered!
    If I do go for one, it will be a 14 and it will be a lease to counteract the excessively high list price.

Either way you take chance as an early buyer but get the cache of being among the first to get an ATS. I'm sure Cadillac will work hard to fix what needs fixing. For me I'd skip the Turbo and run with the V-6. It just loafs getting up to speed.

By the way, what put the ATS on the radar for me was a downtown holiday showroom in Chicago set up to show off just the ATS and give out free coffee. I signed up for a test drive and got a 50 buck Visa gift card to boot. Yeah, I will probably give the CTS a try. Just not yet.
  • ericzoomericzoom Posts: 213
    For $265 month total on my ATS 2.0T lease, i can learn to live with the 1st. yr.
    shortcomings. It was a complete no brainer for me not to scoop this car up.

I test drove the base 2.5 engine, and although not bad, it still seemed to be
    lacking power. I found the Turbo to be the perfect balance of power and fuel
    economy, complimenting the great handling of the ATS.
    You threw out a great number @ $265 A MONTH! Now share with us the details like how many miles per year? How much did you put down, any trade in? Finally would like to hear more on the drivability of the Turbo. Do you have to spool it up to get the torque and power? Real world mpg averages? What was the list price? Appears Cadillac is getting behind this car to push out some killer lease deals. Good luck with that first year car! I would love to be proven wrong on this!
  • It's def worth $10 a month ... Run-flats tend to have issues depending on how you drive, terrain, etc.

One tire can cost you $225, if not more, which means that 2 years of warranty = about 1 tire and vice versa...more than worth it
  • You're getting robbed on that pal ... I received a great price in NJ, obviously far for you, but the MSRP is around $47-48K with first month and DMV out, taxes rolled in (NY) it's $474 a month, 12k miles, 36 months
  • Please post your deal and packages/options...I received an offer of $474 on the 3.6, luxury package, with sunroof, nav, and cold .. 12k miles and 36 month term, first month plus d,v out...everything else roles in
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, Here are the details:

2013 Caddy ATS 2.0T with CUE and sound package. Cargo net and
    Highway safety kit. MSRP. 37,290. 36 months, 10k mi yr.

Nothing down, 265 month which includes FL. tax.
    It would of been 255 month, but I took the warranty on the run-flat
    tires because they are so expensive to replace. Worth the extra 10
    bucks a month.

The difference is I have a GM rewards card, and they upped my
    earnings to $3k, plus they gave me the loyalty $1k. They used that
    as my down payment, so there was nothing out of pocket to me.
    That $4k also included the 1st payment, so only 35 payments.
    Amazing deal from an great dealer. (Coral Cadillac)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey sallurday. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 26-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L with 10,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 65%.

GM is currently providing a $800 cash incentive on leases of this car in most areas.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi cwolf9. I take it that you live in Texas. I haven't heard anything about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello,
    What is it on the 3.6 model with performance pack?
  • sullijossullijos Posts: 4
    Hi, I was wondering how often residual values change? I assume it's monthly but I wanted to double check. I'm considering a lease of an ATS but I'm not sure if I should wait until April to see if they extend EVA to nephews and nieces like they did in February, which would save me about $25/month.

On that note, is it possible to have a direct relative of a GM employee cosign on your lease so that you can get EVA in addition to preferred pricing?
  • I'm not sure about the GM employee question, but the end of the month is a good time to buy a car ... check this week and see if the offer is good ... you can't know until you know
    Usually when you get nearer the end of the model year, the residual does go down. That said, Cadillac seems to be very aggressive in getting the deals done so I'd love to hear what you guys are seeing for deals.
    That's a "Wow" deal!
  • What offer did you get?
    I'm in Metro-Detroit and just received a quote for the 2.5L ATS w/ sunroof, CUE, heated front seats, and polished wheels:

Term: 36 Months
    Miles: 16,000/year
    Total Out-of-Pocket: $668
    Per month: $324 + 6% MI sales tax

I'm going to pull the trigger if they are able to give me what I owe on my 2010 Focus. Hopefully they will work with me knowing that I will sign the lease if they do.
    Thanks, just couldn't pass it up.
  • Not a bad deal
  • acncacnc Posts: 2
    Can you share the details of your deal; i.e., msrp, discounts, incentives, etc.? Also, what's the option level - base, performance, luxury, premium?
    Thanks
    Sure, the details are:

2013 Cadillac ATS 2.5L w/ Sun and Sound package and heated seats
    MSRP: $36,440
    Conquest Rebate: $1,500 for competitive lease in household
    GMS pricing including EVA: Not sure but EVA was an extra $1,000

Does that help?
This discussion has been closed.