Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac ATS Lease Questions

Comments

• snaabsnaab Posts: 68
    I think you can do better... here is what I got at the end of March. Not sure what the difference in residuals is between March and April though.

Black on caramel
    2.0T AWD base with following options:
    CUE with surround sound
    Sunroof
    Heated seats
    All weather mats
    and of course the ipad

MSRP $40,845.

$307.00 with tax for 36/12 with $842 due at signing through Ally.
  • Yes, I remember reading your account. That's a really good deal. I believe you said you got the GM employee discount which I don't have. What was your negotiated selling price and money factor? Apparently the residual is still pretty good, about 64%, not sure if that's the same as in March. I think part of the problem here is the low supply of 2.0T base cars, especially with the options you describe.
  • snaabsnaab Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    I was actually replying to eddieg7408's deal... he has GMS.

Your deal sounds good wonderwarthog assuming that
    1. The car has the CUE option
    2. $2000 due at signing includes everything

They should outline exactly how they got to the $2000 due at signing.

I don't remember my final MSRP... will have to look at the papers. I do remember my residual being the same as yours.... 64%. Sounds like the rebates are still the same as they were in March ($800 from the factory).

However, I would strongly recommend reducing your singing payment to as little as possible. Roll as much of it into the lease as possible, even if it means a higher monthly payment. Always good to do that for a number of reasons like, for example, if the car gets totaled, your turn it in early, etc.. In those cases you stand to lose all of the "down payment" vs the portion of it that you already paid for.

Regarding you wondering if CUE is worth it I think it totally is. I was gonna skip out on it after reading the horrendous reviews on the system and to keep my payments low. However, I am now EXTREMELY glad I got it. I've had no issues at all with mine and find it to be a pretty good interface / system overall. From what I've read in the Cadillac forums mine has the major update Cadillac rolled out in February which fixes most of the issues reviewers had. Plus it comes with a better Bose system (10 speakers vs 7 speakers) which I thought was better sounding than the base system (but it's still nothing amazing...). And hey it comes with a free iPad which I'm about to dump on ebay (don't need it).
  • vipermxvipermx Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Car Man,

Could please let me know what the residual and MF for May is on a ATS 3.6L AWD Premium? Terms are 36 Months @ 12K miles. Also, could you provide the May Lease incentives if you have them? I'm beginning my research on an lease when I return from deployment at the end of the month. Thank You...
  • eddieg7408eddieg7408 Fort Wayne, IndianaPosts: 9
    Snaab, Your offer is really encouraging! Thanks for replying. Looks like I will be unable to order a 2013. (dealership said the factories are building out and only 2014s can be ordered) But I did find one at another dealer configured with:

Power sunroof
    Heated driver and front passenger seats
    6-speed manual transmission
    17 X 8 polished aluminum wheels
    Premium all-weather floor mats (dealer-installed)
    CUE (Cadillac User Experience) and Surround Sound

for a total MSRP of $38,405.00

Surely if I get anything similar to your offer, I can come out at 325$ / month or less for that with a little less down (first months + ~110 fee)

You must have got quite a discount off MSRP. I was told a manual transmission did not change the residual but maybe $5 a month extra. If you get around to it, look up the price you paid out of the door, post back. That could be helpful in my negotiations!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi zja1. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 Cadillac ATS with 15,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 60%.

General Motors is currently providing an $800 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi wonderwarthog. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Certainly vipermx. Ally's May base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD Premium with 12,000 miles per year are 1.25% and 61%.

GM is currently providing an $800 cash incentive on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • vipermxvipermx Posts: 3
    Exactly what I needed--thank you car_man...
  • wonderwarthogwonderwarthog Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Here are the terms proposed to me for an ATS Performance with cold weather package (really cold here in the Bay Area!). MSRP: $45,235. Selling Price: $42,035. Adjusted Cap Cost: $38,335. APR=1.25%, Residual=61%. 36 month lease, 12,000 miles. Drive-off: $1734 (including a $1,000 private offer from GM). $363/month including tax and license. I have no idea what's included in the $1,734. I think they just made it up, but the terms are the best I've seen for a $45,235 ATS. What do you think?
  • 2010maxima2010maxima Posts: 18
    If you really can get this with little to nothing down do it, but I highly doubt it
  • Yes, I highly doubt it too, but they haven't said anything about the $800 incentive that GM is offering. I suspect that's part of their cap reduction. I'm hoping I could reduce the drive-off to something under a grand.
  • ubuntu1ubuntu1 Posts: 13
    wonderwarthog, what is the $1,000 private offer from GM?
  • eddieg7408eddieg7408 Fort Wayne, IndianaPosts: 9
    MSRP Standard Vehicle Price $34,900.00
    INSTALLED OPTIONS TOTAL $360.00
    Black Raven $0.00
    Jet Black w/Jet Black Accents, Leatherette seat trim $0.00
    6-speed manual transmission ($1,180.00)
    LPO, Wheel locks $50.00
    Premium all-weather floor mats (Dealer-installed) $140.00
    CUE (Cadillac User Experience) and Surround Sound $1,350.00
    Destination Freight Charge $895.00
    TOTAL MSRP $36,155.00
    PRICE*

Getting closer to getting one! I feel like I am not getting quite the deal some of you are, even getting GMS.

For 10,000Miles, 39 months
    Residual: 59%
    GMS: $1420
    LEVA: $1000
    Dealer Lease Cash: $800
    At Signing: $354
    Aquisition Fee: $595
    Net Capitalized: $33,176
    Lease Rate: 1.2%
    $354.13 month w/ 7% Indiana Tax

Should I expect the dealer to negotiate the selling price down a little better, or is this a fair deal?
  • See the email back on April 2 (I think) from msheikh25. I just called up Marketing, told them I was interested in an ATS and some competitors, and they sent me a "customer appreciation certificate" worth $1,000.
  • I would say "not" since I've been quoted a Performance ATS 2.0t for $363 including 8.75% California tax, 12,000 miles, 36 months, $1,734 drive off. MSRP on that car is $43,235. Capitalized Cost is $38,345.
  • groth12345groth12345 Posts: 17
    I just leased a similar ATS (2.5, CUE, polished wheels, drive flat tires & Brembo brakes). $36,xxx. Got a heck of a deal @$290/mo including NYS tax and acquisition/disposition fees, NO MONEY DOWN. Includes $1000 from Cadillac (called their Marketing Dept), $3100 discount from dealer, $800 dealer cash.
  • You need the HID's and LED's. You need a Premium. Without out'em, its just a car! Sorry to break it to you! 6 weeks in my ATS Premium. I love it. Black Raven, Carmel, Heated Seats, CUE, NAV, Lane Warning, Its got it all Baby! My friends actually walk out to check it out. And my friends are pushing 50! :shades:
    Don't forget the projector in the windshield either, and the sunroof and the pandora and the dual exhaust and the mag suspension in the premium. And the looks of the guys that don't have it!
  • Premium is nice, but you don't get much more than you get with the Performance trim. Performance has HID, CUE, Nav, all that warning stuff. As far as I can tell, the major difference is that Premium has 18" wheels (an option with Performance), limited slip differential, great if you're stuck in the mud, and extra cooling capacity, whatever that is. Price difference is about $3,000. As it is, the Performance I'm looking at has more crap on it than I want!
    You're very welcome vipermx.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.