Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I hide icons on the GPS map?

Hello, I know this is a lame question, but I hope someone out there can help. I have a 2011 Subaru Outback. Sortly after it was purchased my husband took the navigation system owner's manual out of the car because he wanted to read it. Long story short, he never read it and now it is lost.

He has since played with the GPS and added all kinds of icons, like gas stations, banks and hotels. My map screen is covered with icons and I don't know how to turn them off. Does anyone know the command to turn them off, or can someone look in their owner's manual and find the command to turn them off?

I've tried "Hide all Icons", "Hide POI", "Turn off Icons", and "Turn off POI". But none of those work. I even called the dealer, but they said they didn't know how either. I've also looked everywhere in the "Menu" to see if I could find a manual way to turn them off, but no luck. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments