Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-BMW X1 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• mango39mango39 Posts: 10
    Hi:

Just bought X1 sDrive with MSRP $34900 for $32K+TTL with Sunroof, Heated Seats, Power Seats, Wood Trim and let me know if it is a good deal. I am in Texas area.

MSRP : $30,800.00

Options:
    Sunroof: $1250.00
    Power Seats $995.00
    Heated Front Seats: $500
    Wood Trim: $500

Total: $34.940

Got it for $32K + TTL.
  • kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,851
    Did you order it that way, or did they have that configuration on the lot?

Just curious...

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mango39mango39 Posts: 10
    They have it configured that way.
  • buyabuya Posts: 74
    How did you like your car? Any regrets? Did the x1 interior bother you? Isn't power seats standard on the car, so why did you pay extra for it? I'm in TX too, so what was your OTD price and what's the color combination? Thanks.

This is the only German brand I'll consider buying, but the nagging thoughts of high maintenance kept me away from actually buying it. Sitting at the dealership and waiting for repair/maintenance done several days a month is just too much, and I admired good trouble-free cars, like Japanese cars for their reliability. BTW, the Lexus I sometimes drive has issues with its penal lights too, and that's why I started looking at BMW again.
  • jp12687jp12687 Posts: 4
    Hey All,

I just got a fully loaded x28 M sport MSRP of 46,350 for $39,200. That includes the $1000 Ride and Drive event discount from BMW NA.

$490 a month (including sales tax) with no cap reduction..
2»