Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Rondo (Carens)

13»

Comments

• bgwbgw Posts: 116
    I test-drove a 2014 EX a few days ago. I was disappointed with it. It is noticeably smaller inside, and the 2nd row seat is so low it made me feel as if I was sitting in a Corolla. The 4 cyl sounds coarse and is surprisingly rough, though I know a 4 cyl won't be as smooth as our V6. The steering weights up oddly as speed increases, and the rough-road ride is kind of like a hobby horse, back and forth pitching. It's more of a larger Forte wagon, nothing like a 2007-2013 Rondo and that's too bad. I do hope it sells well, but it won't be to us.
  • kia-apps.com/kia_rondo/

Hi all, could you please vote for me to win a new rondo?! It would be amazing, my name is Samantha Cook, just click the link! Thanks!

kia-apps.com/kia_rondo/
  • crkyolfrtcrkyolfrt Posts: 2,346
    I have always liked some of the same attributes you do on a Rondo. For me tho, I wish it had AWD and diesel option. That would be the cure for way better FE, provide the extra urge that AWD saps, and make it capable of towing a small travel trlr with a shower. These are feats that are well out of the new Rondo's element. Unfortunately, cuz having not driven one yet, I did spend some showrm time in one, and I was most impressed with two things right off...its looks, and the seats. The seats are a vast improvement over the pre 14's. In terms of support and comfort up front. I never sat in the rear yet. I also love the driving positions and the ease of ingress/egress. It is perfect in those ways.

One problem I have with Kia is their Ford type marketing of a century past...any colour you want as long as it's black, with its interiors :(
13»