Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 Auto Show Season

2»

Comments

• steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,013

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

"Techno Classica, which celebrated its 25th anniversary this year, combines dealer exhibits with car-club displays and a classic-car auction by Coys, along with hundreds of vendors selling new and used parts, accessories, clothing, die-cast model cars, literature and manuals.

Techno Classica may be the closest thing the classic car world has to an all-encompassing trade show. Consider the numbers: 2,500 cars on display, 234 participating clubs, 1,250 vendors and 1.3 million square feet of display space. Nearly 200,000 people attended over five days in mid-April."

The Biggest Car Show You May Never Have Heard Of (New York Times)

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

My brother was in a fender bender up in Vermont so they are stuck with a rental Fiat while getting their Odyssey worked on. Today they wandered into an auto show - turns out that Bennington is home of Hemmings Motor News and the Eastern Division National Spring Meet started today.

• lemkolemko Posts: 15,120
    Anubody planning on attending the Carlisle Ford Nationals this weekend? I'll be there with my Grand Marquis.
    Don't really see much press about "mundane" cars, but if you like Bimmers and Ferraris, stay tuned. Bunch of fast car pics are coming out on the Twitter feeds.

2013 Frankfurt Auto Show

• odie6lodie6l Hershey, PaPosts: 1,078
    It looks like the Show season is shortly coming to a slow halt in North America. So what has been everyones takes from this year? Since the shows have past has anything changed for you that you are now looking forward to next years ('14) shows?I know personally for me I have a finallized list of 9 vehicles I am going to be checking out at the '14 Philly Auto Show as potential replacements for my current ride. (unless a major event or huge deal happens beforehand.) If anyone hears of any major auto show news (unveilings, releases, bombshells) drop the news here or on the soon to be made '14 Auto Show thread.

Odie
    Don't forget about the LA Auto Show cranking up 11/22.

Edmunds' coverage is here.

2»