Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford C-Max Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 6,290

@gjs7r said: Can you provide money factor and residuals for the 2013 and 2014 CMAX Energi. I live in Washington State. Looking at 2 year 12k and 15k miles. Also, the incentives are about $8k does that include the federal tax incentive? Thanks.

2013 MY - .50% MF and 49% residual (15K)

2014 MY - .75% MF and 56% residual (15K)

Add 2% for 12K miles per year.

I would say that the $8K in incentives does include the federal tax credit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• gjs7rgjs7r Posts: 2

Thank you very much!

• hackmartianhackmartian Posts: 4

Hello—I'm hoping someone can post current figures for the C-Max Energi SEL. Trying to get an honest lease price for 36 months, 12k miles, 0 down and what I've gotten back so far is pretty ridiculous looking. Thank you!

@hackmartian said: Hello—I'm hoping someone can post current figures for the C-Max Energi SEL. Trying to get an honest lease price for 36 months, 12k miles, 0 down and what I've gotten back so far is pretty ridiculous looking. Thank you!

.75% MF and $5007 lease cash. There is no SEL trim for the C-Max Energi; residual for Premium trim level for 36/12 is 49%

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• hackmartianhackmartian Posts: 4

Thank you! It's difficult to navigate the way incentives seem to be offered on this car (your post says $5007 lease cash, the incentives section on Edmunds has a figure of $6275, and the dealers have mentioned additional money for conquest leases, etc) but when I do the math or look at what dealers are coming back to me with the C Max Energi is leasing close to $100/mo more than a similarly equipped Volt, even though the Volt has a higher MSRP and similar incentives. Why such a big difference?

• bizzycbizzyc Posts: 4

Hi - Can you please let me know the lease numbers for a 2014 NRG. I'm looking at 36 months and 12k miles. I live in Atlanta, GA. Also, do you know what lease cash is being offered? Thank you!!

@bizzyc said: Hi - Can you please let me know the lease numbers for a 2014 NRG. I'm looking at 36 months and 12k miles. I live in Atlanta, GA. Also, do you know what lease cash is being offered? Thank you!!

.50% MF with $6257 lease cash. 48% residual for 36/12.

• bizzycbizzyc Posts: 4

That's it!! I couldn't tie out the Ford website calcs. Many thanks!!

• koctailzkoctailz Posts: 76

I looked for this page earlier but I could never find it before I leased. I think I was just looking under CMax energi and found nothing. I leased in zip code 94063 and unfornuately was charged an interest rate of 2.7%. I could never find the correct interest rate so I didn't know....but from what I have read here I think I got screwed. I just leased a week ago, can someone tell me the correct money factor for August in my area. My lease was for 36 months 15k miles/yr. CMax Energi SEL with 302a package. 0 down. 35 payments of $393.95 including tax. Rent charge is $1770.16. I figured this out after talking to a friend who leased in SoCal and had a lower payment but I actually negotiated a lower price for the car.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,785

@koctailz said: I looked for this page earlier but I could never find it before I leased. I think I was just looking under CMax energi and found nothing. I leased in zip code 94063 and unfornuately was charged an interest rate of 2.7%. I could never find the correct interest rate so I didn't know....but from what I have read here I think I got screwed. I just leased a week ago, can someone tell me the correct money factor for August in my area. My lease was for 36 months 15k miles/yr. CMax Energi SEL with 302a package. 0 down. 35 payments of $393.95 including tax. Rent charge is $1770.16. I figured this out after talking to a friend who leased in SoCal and had a lower payment but I actually negotiated a lower price for the car.

For the San Francisco region:

0.25% APR and 46% residual. $6507 lease cash.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

@kyfdx said: 0.25% APR and 46% residual. $6507 lease cash.

thansks so much kyfdx for the quick response. oh man...i am so angry and embarrassed. i should have known that rent charge was too high. how do i calculate the exact apr i was charged knowing the lease charge was $1770?

i have leased cars before too and sometimes i knew the money factor in advance and sometimes i didnt but i never got screwed like this before. i was so caught up in negotiating good price on car i didn't realize the lease charge was off. i do have credit score of 785 so that is not the issue.

i am going back into the dealer to politiely discuss this...ha. i think i will also contact ford corporate. any other advice on a way to remedy the situation. i know its a signed contract...but they weren't acting in good faith. i pulled out my paperwork and i asked them for the apr or money factor before going into finance to sign and they told me 1.5%....which is still screwing me but from my calculatinns it was even higher. i have that figure written down. maybe that wil help me?

--mike--

@koctailz said:

Would need the MSRP and the CAP cost to reverse engineer the MF/APR

@kyfdx MSRP is $34595 Gross Cap Cost $32463. Adjusted Cap Cost is $27221.34. rent charge is $1770.16.

I remember the sales guy came back with my credit score....it was 785. I asked him if this qualified me for the best lease terms and he said yes. Would you suggest I discuss this with the dealership...and if so who would be best there to discuss with or with Ford Credit...or am I just stuck with it and move on?

Thanks so much...

edited September 2

@koctailz said: kyfdx MSRP is $34595 Gross Cap Cost $32463. Adjusted Cap Cost is $27221.34. rent charge is $1770.16.

I remember the sales guy came back with my credit score....it was 785. I asked him if this qualified me for the best lease terms and he said yes. Would you suggest I discuss this with the dealership...and if so who would be best there to discuss with or with Ford Credit...or am I just stuck with it and move on?

Thanks so much...

2.7% APR looks pretty close.

I doubt there is much you could do about it now. Ford Credit certainly won't help.

@kyfdx Thanks...2.7% is the same figure I came up with. Wish I would have found this forum sooner...

@koctailz said: kyfdx Thanks...2.7% is the same figure I came up with. Wish I would have found this forum sooner...

It's not like you got a bad deal. Enjoy your new car!

Thanks for all the info you have provided @kyfdx

• tmo4tmo4 Posts: 1
    Hi can I get the figures for a C-Max SE 3 year lease with 15,000 miles in 93105 please? Thanks!
    tmo4 said:

Hi can I get the figures for a C-Max SE 3 year lease with 15,000 miles in 93105 please? Thanks!

2.00% APR and 51% residual for 2014 model.

• Hi what are the current figures for a 2014 SEL 3 year lease with 15k miles in 91107

sharpkan said:

Hi what are the current figures for a 2014 SEL 3 year lease with 15k miles in 91107

Hybrid or Energi?

• Michaell said:

Hi what are the current figures for a 2014 SEL 3 year lease with 15k miles in 91107

Hybrid or Energi?

Sorry, for the Energi

sharpkan said:

Michaell said:

sharpkan said:

Hybrid or Energi?

Sorry, for the Energi

2014 C-Max Energi 36/15 - .25% MF with $6507 of lease cash.

However, the only trim level I show for residual values for the Energi is Premium. Residual for 36/15 is 46%.

• Michaell said:

sharpkan said:

Michaell said:

sharpkan said:

Hybrid or Energi?

Sorry, for the Energi

2014 C-Max Energi 36/15 - .25% MF with $6507 of lease cash.

However, the only trim level I show for residual values for the Energi is Premium. Residual for 36/15 is 46%.

Thanks for the quick reply.

What is included in "Premium" trim level then? I have yet to see any car window sticker be listed as a "Premium" trim, only SEL with different equipment groups
  • sharpkansharpkan Posts: 7
    edited September 27

Also, please can you tell me the numbers you have for 24mo?

Is 10.5, 12, 15 all separated by 2% residual?

sharpkan said:

Also, please can you tell me the numbers you have for 24mo?

Is 10.5, 12, 15 all separated by 2% residual?

1.00% APR and 55% for 24mo, 15K/yr. +2% for 12K/yr or +3% for 10.5K/yr

Does anyone know if October rates stay the same? Looks like they bumped the RCL Cash to $6,757
    I haven't found any "official" numbers still but based on Ford.com payment calculator they updated it to use the Same APR's but a residual of 54% for 24mo and 45% for 36mo.

Their quoted "due at signing" includes 1st month payment (without tax) and a $645 acquisition fee.

Hope this helps someone.
    sharpkan said:

Hi what are the current figures for a 2014 Energi SEL 3 year lease with 15k miles in 91107

0.50% APR and 45% residual. $6507 lease cash.

kyfdx said:

sharpkan said:

Hi what are the current figures for a 2014 Energi SEL 3 year lease with 15k miles in 91107

0.50% APR and 45% residual. $6507 lease cash.

Do you mean $6757 lease cash? Edmunds incentives page for the 2014 CMax energi is showing that number.