Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subaru BRZ Lease Questions

Ask your BRZ lease questions here!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Hello Car man

What is the residual and MF for a manual transmission 2013 Subaru BRZ base (without navigation...) for 12,000 miles per year and 36 months?

Thank you again for all the advice! And thank you kyfdx for starting the threads!
  • Car_Man, where are ya? Looking for Res and MF for a BRZ Limited lease 36/15K. Thank you!
  • Chase's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 BRZ Limited with 15,000 miles per year are .00235 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ushy66ushy66 Posts: 124
    edited March 2013
    So Car_Man, what would that translate ('ball park') into for (w/ 12k mi/36 mo lease terms) 1) down payment and 2) monthly note for the following negotiated price on a 2013 LTD BRZ (6 spd M): $27.2 K for final neg. price with options and delivery fee + $2.43 K (9% for TTL) = $29.43 final OTD price? Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi ushy66. I would be happy to work up a lease payment on this car for you, but in order for me to do so I need both its full MSRP and its selling price. We have the second half, just need the first.

Car_man
    Host
    MSRP = $28,688; selling price = $29,430 (which includes 9% for TTL).

Thanks.
    Hey ushy66. Let's work up a payment and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2013 Subaru LTD BRZ that has an MSRP of $28,688 and a capitalized cost of $29,430 through Chase right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $467.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car Man. Can you also let me know what kind of monthly note I could expect at current Chase rates for a 24 month lease at 10,000 mi per year, with zero down payment?

Thanks in advance.
    You're welcome ushy66. Chase's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Subaru LTD BRZ with 10,000 miles per year are .00210 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You definitely do not want to lease a Subaru for 24-months. Its money factors for that term are terrible, .00335.

Car_man
    Host
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Posts: 9
    Carman can you please provide june buy mf for BRZ LTD 15k 24 & 36? Thank you!
  • dmpakdmpak Posts: 2
    Hi CarMan,

I'm looking for the MF and Residual Value for the 2013 BRZ Premium at 12k miles, 36 month lease. Also with a $2,000 down. I'm located in Los Angeles.

Thanks for you help!
    Pak
  • I'm sorry... .we don't have the Subaru lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs