Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scion FR-S Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,476
Ask your Scion FR-S lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Hello Car man

What is the residual and MF for a manual transmission 2013 scion frs base (without navigation...) for 12,000 miles per year and 36 months.

Thank you again for all the advice! And thank you kyfdx for starting the threads!
  • How about them January figures for a 2013 Scion FR-S? Manual, 15k/year? Whatever term lengths are offered...
  • Just got back from a Scion dealership. Reckon they quoted me 36-month, 15,000 miles per year lease terms at 65% and 0.00180.
    ... ... ... That CAN'T be right.
    Halp.
  • aqa888aqa888 Posts: 1
    I received a quote from a dealer near by for 36 months lease 12k miles, $694 down and $355 per months.. is this right?
  • ihitcowsihitcows Posts: 46
    Hihi. Just wonderin' if I could get some rates. Would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)
  • ihitcowsihitcows Posts: 46
    edited July 2013
    Howdy.
    Went to a dealership last night and investigated their "PURE Lease" for the FR-S. I walked away with one useful figure: the residual value; for a 12k/year lease, it's 65%. (Holywow!)
    They showed me a $16,660 residual value on a 12k-lease for a $26,355 MSRP auto FR-S with no accessories (I'm looking for a stick; don't know if the residuals are different. I would imagine they are, seeing as how their advertised lease is for an auto *shucks* )

Anwyho, I figured out the money factor they showed me, 0.00180 was bunk, (as was their $681 acquisition AND finance manager who was CERTAIN "1.8 is the money factor").
    Apply 65% and 0.00180 to the adverstised lease and you get ~$303/month

Sooooo, long story short, until the end of tomorrow, if you try really hard, apparently the lease rates for an automatic Scion FR-S (and hopefully a stick shift one), are:
    MF: 0.00155
    Residual at 15/12/10k: 63/65/66%

Rock on.
  • Do you have the latest lease numbers for an FR-S manual?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,253

@llllhatellll said: Do you have the latest lease numbers for an FR-S manual?

What state are you in? (Scion has regional numbers).

What lease term and how many miles per year?

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Nevada. 24 months 10,000 miles.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 7,253

@llllhatellll said: Do you have the latest lease numbers for an FR-S manual?

Nevada. 24 months 10,000 miles

.00135 MF; I can't find residual values for any Scion models.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews