It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
2012+ Subaru Impreza: Useful/Enjoyable Factory Options?
I'm thinking of getting:
- Side Cargo Nets: to replace the rear cubbies I currently have in my Forester, which I find very useful
- Rear Cargo Net: I've found this useful for keeping groceries and basketballs from rolling around
- Cargo Tray: I found this very useful in the forester for transporting dirty stuff
- All weather Floor Mats: Considering going aftermarket for these, but the Subaru invoice price on these seems reasonable at $45
- Center Armrest Tray: Looks like a good place to keep the Smartphone or MP3 player
Roof Rack Cross Bars: I plan to go with the Yakima stuff like I did with my Forester, but not through the dealer.
Does anyone have any opinions on the speaker upgrades? I have the tweeter kit in my 2001 Forester and most of the forums members back then felt they were an improvement. I'm not exactly an audiophile, but do they make a difference in the new Impreza?