Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Owners Meet the Members

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
edited March 6 in Jeep
Please introduce yourself!

Also, this is the place to offer suggestions for discussions you would like to see in your club folder. You may want to take a peek at the other clubs for ideas.

Also, the current Jeep Wrangler -IV discussion in SUVs has been linked to the Owner's club. It still "lives" in SUVs, but a clone has been provided for your convenience.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

KarenS
Host
Owner's Clubs

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

Comments

• Dennis Page

You can find a link to my page

http://www.hometown.aol.com/dpage35925

• Chase Livengood

00' Black TJ 4.0L Sport/ Garvin Industry roof rack, 4 KC daylighters, Olympic Reverse-a-bar rock rails, Kilby gas tank skid plate, Smittybuilt Outland brush guard. That's my Jeep SPYRO is her name! Soon to have a 3"Teraflex lift with 33x12.50 M/T's on Rockcrawlers.

My girlfriend is Dragonfly03 and our Jeeps website is.

http://www.sparx.muddyyellowjeep.com/

Check us out! and have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

• Hola everyone! Yeah, I'm spyrodragon's girlfriend.

Alee Vestal.

spyrodragon already posted the page's address, so I won't add that again.

2000 Solar Yellow TJ SE. 2 KCs with windshield mounts. $2 homemade discos. All the tow hooks. Fog lights.

Just ordered a Kilby gas tank skid. Woohoo. Very excited. Hopefully it'll come soon. Bye everyone!

Alee and Sparx
  • tsjaytsjay Posts: 4,591
    Hi!

I am tsjay (tom), and I just got my first ever Wrangler on Dec. 8, 2000. Her name is Thelma Jane, and she has her own web page:

http://members.aol.com/tjoh298765/thelma.html

Thelma is a 2001 Sport, white with black hard top, 5-speed, 30" tires and canyon wheels with Dana 44 rear end. Check her out on her web site.

I am totally satisfied with my Jeep! She is more fun to drive than any other vehicle that I have ever owned!!

I live in western Ky. I wish everyone would say where they live when they introduce themselves, at least the general area? Please?

I am tjoh298765 on Instant Message, if anyone wants to chat.

tom

Have you hugged your Jeep today?

• Hi, My wife and I have a 99 SE and a 2000 Sport. I have had Jeeps for many years and enjoy them. I am glad to see so many people out there are enjoying their Jeeps, and I hope you all continue to do so.
  • My TJ is a 2001 Sport, 4.0, 5 spd., Steel Blue, dual tops, Dana 44, pretty much all options available.

Modifications so far include

4" Skyjacker Susp Lift

33x12.50 BFG AT KO's

15x10 Centerline Hellcats

http://www.zoomnet.net/~kpowell

• A TSB has finally been issued for the NV3550 transmissions in the 2000 model Wrangler. A copy of the the TSB #21-003-01 can be seen at the following link. If you are having problems with you trannsmission, take a copy of the TSB with you to the dealership and get it fixed. Here is the link:

http://jeepsunlimited.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/000876.html

• My name is James and I'm one of the owners of jeepersandcreepes.com Please feel free to ask us any questions and tips. We also have a jeeping group that meets in the San Francisco bay area for off road trips.
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
    I've added a few discussions. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions for any other discussions.

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,781
    Looks like a couple of y'all have fallen behind in the home page/pics department:-)

Steve
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Would any Wrangler owners be interested in your own chat here on Edmund's? Let me know and I'll contact our chat manager about setting one up for you!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

• My name is Jeff

I have a 2000 Wrangler Sport, green w/ tan soft top, 5-speed, Dana 44, trac-lok, fogs,etc.

It's been 70+ degrees in Atlanta for the past few days so i got my first chance to drop the top -- it was wonderful!

I love this car so far.
  • yea, I'd be interested in a chat with everyone... see what you can do and let us know... I appreciate it!
    Same here, and I know that 2001wrangler would like to have chats- it was his idea to start with a while back that we get a chat going.

Please see what you can do. And thanks for setting up the owners club for us!

tsjay
    Okay! What day/time would be good for everyone? I'll contact Dana to get the ball rolling.

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

Karen:

Any weeknight would be good, I think. We must consider our buddies in the eastern time zone and those in the Pacific time zone, as far as the actual time of the chat.

To keep it from being too late for the eastern time zone folks, maybe start at 9:00 PM EST, which would be 6:00 PM in the Pacific time zone?

It doesn't really make much difference to me, since I am in the central time zone, but I wish we could accomodate everyone.

I suggest Monday nights at 9:00 PM EST, if that works for everyone else.

Thanks for trying to put this together for us!

tsjay
  • yea, TSJay's sounds pretty good...9 eastern is usually when I get home on the weeknights.
    I spoke to Dana/Community Manager and they are trying to get all the Club chats set up on

Tuesdays: 4-5pmPT/7-8pmET

-or-

Thursdays: 5-6pmPT/8-9pmET, 6-7pmPT/9-10ET, 7-8pmPT/10-11pmET (This last time would be kind of late for East coast, but is available if you want it.)

The first scheduled chat would be March 6 or 8.

Let me know what time works for you!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

• I kinda Like the Thursday 9-10ET... but that's just me, any of those times will be fine, just whatever everyone else wants... !
    KarenS:

The 9 to 10 PM eastern time on Thursday works for me.

Thanks for working on this for us!

tsjay

Have you hugged your Jeep today?
    I'll pass that along and will post more info as it is made available.

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

The first Jeep Wrangler Owners club chat is scheduled for Thursday, March 8,
    6:00-7:00 pt/9:00-10:00 et.

As soon as it is available, I will post a link!

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

• saharanutsaharanut Posts: 134
    Great web site guys...
    hopfully soon I will be a fellow jeep 2001 sahara owner..gotta talk my wife into it 1st.
    see you at the chat on thurs!

Terry.. Birmingham, Alabama
    The Edmunds.com Drivers' Opinion Panel has just launched. This initiative will further establish Edmunds.com as the voice of the consumer by becoming a key source for automotive market research. Through this initiative Edmunds.com will send traffic to the Opinion Panel promotion and registration area. Members of the panel will participate in key market research studies for Automotive OEMs and related companies on-line as opposed to more traditional market research methods.

To become a member of the panel, please visit

Drivers' Opinion Panel

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

Hi Jeep Buddies!

As I asked everyone to do, I am updating my info here in "Meet the Members"

Name: Tom

Marital Status: Married

Family; Two grown children, one still at home

and a "granddog" that I am crazy about

Home: Western Kentucky, a little town of 5000 people, Greenville

Jeep: Thelma Jane

2001 Sport

White w/ black hard top

black (agate) interior

5-speed

30" tires w/ canyon wheels and Dana 44

air conditioning

cruise

25D package (high back cloth seats, etc.)

subwoofer (makes a HUGE difference)

Opinion of my Jeep:

LOVE HER, LOVE HER, LOVE HER!!!!!

Instant Message: tjoh298765

Email: tjoh298765@aol.com

Thelma's web page: http://members.aol.com/tjoh298765/thelma.html

Granddog's web page:

http://members.aol.com/tjoh298765/raj.html

• saharanutsaharanut Posts: 134
    Name.. Terry Age 32
    married to the lovely Michelle
    2 Kids.. Andrew 4 Caitlin 3
    Home
    Hueytown Alabama
    Home of Bobby & The Late Davey Allison
    No jeep yet
    My goal 60th anniversary Black Wrangler

Email collectcrier@worldnet.att.net

take care Guys!
  • twylietwylie Posts: 619
    Trey Wylie, 32
    Married, no kids
    IT consultant/Project Manager
    Just north of Carrollton, GA, outside of Atlanta

Jeep: ETA - 3/23/01
    2001 Sport
    White w/ Camel interior & Dark Tan soft top
    5 speed
    25D
    A/C
    30" Canyon pkg. w/ Dana 44
    Trak-loc
    CD radio w/factory sub
    Fog/Tow package

treywylieatyahoodotcom
    treywylie on Yahoo messenger

-twylie
  • goducks1goducks1 Posts: 432
    Scott Crosson, 30
    happily single
    Eugene, Oregon

my current Jeep (previously owned a '94 S):
    98 Wrangler Sport, forest green w/tan interior
    (I ordered mine, 1st car I ever bought new)

factory options:
    *Spice colored factory hard top
    *ABS, traclok limited slip, cloth seats, front and rear tow hooks, convenience package, soundbar, manual tranny, A/C (installed later)

aftermarket adds:
    *Spice colored Bestop Sunrider softop and bikini
    *replaced factory stereo w/JVC CD Player and factory speakers with Polk Audio speakers
    *Husky floor liners
    *30" BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires
This discussion has been closed.