It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Multiple Issues - Front Speakers most recent
- rattle under the car: took 3 trips to dealer for them to confirm the issue and resolve (emergency brake line/chord was not secured properly)
- rear defroster not working: 3 trips to the dealer, ultimately they replaced the entire back window
- sunroof leaking: had to repair something in the sunroof drainage system
- lid on passenger sun visor broke: had to replace
- faux wood trim came loose: I glued it (easy fix but not expected in a new car)
- fake "chrome" on one rim peeling: nothing can be done as it is glued and can not be fixed
Yesterday I turned on the car and noticed the normal dinging noise didn't happen. Come to find out the larger front two speakers (the ones in the front doors) are not working. I checked the fuse related to the radio, but it is fine (the other small speakers in the front are working). Appreciate thoughts as i don't want to have to go back to the dealer for the 7th time! This is my first experience owning a Chevy and unfortunately might be my last.