Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Cross-shopping Fusion & Acura TL - help!

thorlinthorlin Member Posts: 6
I recently got the new car bug, and have just started shopping. After trying the 2013 Accord Coupe and Sedan, the Mazda 6, Camry, Fusion Titanium and the Acura TL with Tech package, I narrowed things down to the Fusion and Acura TL. I found an internet dealer who was offering the TL at just over $35,000 with the Tech package, and I have not countered yet.
I don't have any offers on a Fusion yet, just as I have not found one with the color and options I want.

That being said, does anyone have more than just a couple hours experience with the new Fusion and a 2012 or 2013 TL? I will assume I can get a Titanium for a few thousand less than the TL. I do appreciate a good sound system, and the Acura's is phenomenal. That probably is not really worth a few thousand dollars more though.

Any thoughts or considerations you can share that might help inform my decision would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    You should be able to get a loaded Titanium for a few thousand less than that. The Fusion has some features the TL doesn't and vice versa so I think it will come down to which one you like the best. Neither are bad choices. You might also look at the MKZ although it will be a few thousand more but has even more options and features.