Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda Protege Owners: Meet the Members

Comments

• My name is Clint and I'm from Panama City, FL. I've had my 1999 Mazda Protege LX for over a year now...it's 1st birthday was Sept. 10, 2000. I'm very pleased with the car...excellent in every aspect! I've put almost 15,000 on it so far, and I hope to put 100,000 on it before I sell it!
  • Hello.I'm Bill from Charlotte..currently own a '98 PRO ES AT (my 4th Mazda in 18 years). This group looks like it is going to be active and informative--So I have a question--went to test drive the new '01 Pro Es today..very nice..however maybe a little too "youthful" for me..looks like LX 2.0 might be a better "fit" the only important difference all disc brakes and 16 inch tires.Any input from you 01 owners would be appreciated.Looking foward to my continued membership in the Protege community.
  • protegextwoprotegextwo Posts: 1,265
    Welcome aboard!

-Larry
  • jk111jk111 Posts: 125
    Hi, I am Mike from Nj. Got my 99 protege es for about 1 1/2 years, and put down 30k miles already.
    btw, 01 owners are getting all the good stuff.. haha
  • Just checking if there are any Texas Protege owners in the forum. I am not an owner yet but I will be tomarrow (hopefully). I am getting a Silver 2001 Mazda Protege ES with standard options. I had to have the dealer transport the car from another dealer...but it looks like my car will be coming in from the factory.
  • I've put in a request for your chat. Thursday, March 15, is the earliest that they can get it going for you. The time will be 6-7pmPT/9-10ET. Will this work for everyone?

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

• speedyptspeedypt Posts: 200
    Thanks for setting that up!

Regards,

Pete
  • nikecarnikecar Posts: 460
    sounds cool
  • protegextwoprotegextwo Posts: 1,265
    I take an Excel spread sheet class from 7pm until 9pm EST on Thursday nights. I will tell the instructor; I gotta go at 8:45pm, hehe! He will never miss me, lol! When ya gotta chat, ya gotta chat! I will get my wife to warm up the Gateway, set up my scoobie snacks, and beverage of choice......well I am getting waaaaay to excited! Thanks, KarenS you are "off the hook, dog!"

-Larry
  • maltbmaltb Posts: 3,572
    I have four Zoom-Zoom stickers that I am willing to part with. The white graphic measures 180mm long by 20mm high. They would make a nice add on to the top center of your rear window. Send me your VIN, and I'll see that you get one. The first four e-mails to maltbarley@yahoo.com takes 'em.
    ummmmm why send a VIN to get a sticker?
    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

Actually that tells me that you have a 2001 ES.
    on 2001 Pros are worth of Zooming?
    I only have 4...I had to figure out some way to offer them. If I get no takers, then it goes to the Tribute board, then MPV...I think you get the picture.

:)
    just sounded like with the VIN, then the 2nd post to make sure you had 2001, you were limiting it to only 2001 owners.
    This is what they look like:
  • rnd2rnd2 Posts: 31
    i tried to send you a e-mail to get a sticker it wouldnt send ?
  • Hello,
    We are from texas, and just bought a 2001 Pro ES 2.0 w/ prem pkg. (sand mica)
    Gamejunki: I saw your earlier post and I think we bought from the same dealership....in Irving, TX?
    Borg
  • hello all
    my name I gerard, I live in north west jersey. I own a 97 LX protege stick shift. it has 93500 miles on it and still going strong. I want to start doing most of maintance and would like to spruce it up . I may have some questions or would like to hear some suggestions. I am looking forward to particapiting in this forum.
  • conheadyconheady Posts: 77
    I live in Rochester... any other pro enthusiasts in my area?
This discussion has been closed.