Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

what are these worth?

c101artyc101arty Member Posts: 4
Hello. Inherited some cars. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much they're worth. The Cadillac runs and drives. The MB needs a fuel pump, as does the Lincoln I think. The lincoln turns over, but doesn't fire up. It probably could use a fluids change, too. Sorry for the old pics, they're all I had on hand. The condition of the cars is about the same. though they're a lot cleaner now, esp. the lincoln.

a 1988 cadillac Allante

a 1986 mercedes benz 560SEC

1956 Lincoln

Tagged:

Comments

• texasestexases Member Posts: 10,708
    edited November 2013
    I'll leave the pricing to those more knowledgeable than me, but I will ask: any way you can get them running, with fluids changed? You'll get paid LOTS more for a running car than one that 'needs a fuel pump'. And for the Mercedes, how do you know that all it needs? It could be LOTS of problems causing it not to start.

Important to know in estimating value: how long have they been in storage/not running?

ps: you should re-post this over here:
    http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/WebX/.f177140/1114
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Thank you texases, for re-directing C101arty to the proper topic. I'll make this "read only" and we'll all have a look over in the "What Is This Thing Worth" topic.

Host