Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura MDX Owners Meet the Members

2»

Comments

• billyakobillyako Posts: 2
    Hi i have an 04 mdx.when i wash it or it rains after i roll down the window and roll it back up,the inside of the window is wet.does any body have any clue of why this would be happening or a fix.the dealeraships tell me they never herd of this complaint.thanks
  • Just realized that there was so many other mdx'ers with transmission problems. Well I have a 2002 Acura Mdx 2nd owner, with 160k and transmission problems. I just found out it was recalled, and tranny was replaced in 2004 when it had 43k. I called acura client services like other mdx'ers did told them about my problem. I was advised to take it into the dealer and have a diagnostics but i will have to pay for it, and if it was for the same reason they would fix it and refund me the diagnostics fee. The dealer calls me 4 hours after and confirms the tranny problem and had already called Acura to advise them of my problem. 3 days later dealer calls me and informs me that Acura cant help me and i had to pay the full amount of repair which was 5600 they offered discount on parts but still was 5400. What am I to do now? is there a class action lawsuit goin on, if so i want in on this.
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,982
    A Women’s Health magazine reporter is interested in speaking with women on the appeal of SUV’s and Minivans. If you previously owned a minivan and currently own an SUV or other crossover utility vehicle and are interested in speaking with this reporter about why you chose it and what you like about it, please respond to pr@edmunds.com with your name, email address and day time phone number by Wednesday, August 3, 2011.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

2»
This discussion has been closed.