It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Edmunds Forums-Rules of the Road
1. Stay on topic - Edmunds.com insists that users stay on topic. Please use the Search function to find a discussion relevant to your topic.
2. Courtesy is mandatory - Edmunds.com insists that users be courteous. We understand that our users are passionate about vehicles, and furthermore that sometimes you are right and someone else is wrong, and worse -- they won't admit it. But remember, ultimately Edmunds.com is about autos, not egos.
3. Take disputes offline, to a Moderator - Moderators are here to help! Please email or send a message to a Moderator if another user is failing to follow the rules, harassing you, or just being offensive. You can also use the "flag" option at the bottom of any post to report posts that violate our rules. Don't be baited into posting a reply!
4. No profanity - Edmunds.com does not tolerate profanity, obscenity, or racial or sexist slurs. This includes abbreviations and profanity with strategically replaced vowels. Even if a coarse expression is common in popular culture, it may not be acceptable in the Forums.
5. No soliciting or classifieds - Edmunds.com does not allow solicitations or For-Sale postings in the Forums. There are several reasons for this, but most importantly the discussions would be not be valuable if every other post contained an advertisement or falsified "customer testimonial". Edmunds.com strives to provide honest and accurate information.
6. Posts about dealers - When posting about your experience with a dealership, you may post only the dealership name, city, and state. You may not post a salesperson's last name, phone number, or email address.
7. No phone numbers - Edmunds.com does not support the publication of phone numbers or other personal contact information in posts or user profiles. There is no way Edmunds.com can validate that personal contact information is legitimate, and is not being posted to harass someone.
8. No spamming -
Edmunds.com does not allow spamming (multiple posts with the same content). We rely on you to find the proper discussions for your messages.
Please see Edmunds.com Membership Agreement for further clarification.
Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, email@example.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.