Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Highlander Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• That was the good deal, I'm looking for one, which dealership you went? thanks
  • Copeland Toyota in Brockton
  • I am in the bay area and looking to buy the SE AWD. Do you mind telling me which dealership gave the $30795 quote (includes the destination charge of $810, carpet/cargo mats for $180 and $1548 for TDA+Gas+Holdback+Wholesale Reserve) ?
  • Just bought in Iowa. 2010 Highlander SE 4WD with options:cargo/mats, blutooth and body molding. MSRP $35,513, Invoice $32,453. I bought at $31,903. I feel this was the best deal I could get and I worked it for a week. I will get my extended warranty at Midwest Superstore at about 1/2 the price. The real deal was on my 2006 Sienna trade-in, they were about $1,000 higher than 2 other dealers I had checked. Very happy, limited number of 2010 Highlanders left, most seem to be Limited and I don't want a 4x2 for the Iowa winter:) Rides smoother than I anticipated and I love the layout of everything so far. Blutooth answer button is blocked by the steering wheel but that is minor. Very impressed with the leg and head room in front and second seat. We have owned only Toyota since 1984 so I hope the luck continues. Prior to this, our Sienna was the best car I have ever owned or driven.
  • sorry for the late reply. it was piercy toyota in milpitas.
  • Hi all. Car-buying novice here. We're in VA (Fredericksburg area) and looking to buy a 2010 SE AWD.
    I was wondering if anyone has recent buying experience around Northern VA or Richmond and could tell us a good price to go for. We have no trade-in and were offered $31,000 + taxes and fees (which together totaled 2375) for black leather, black color.

Does this seem like a good deal? It seemed high to me considering the 2011s are out, but again this is my first time buying a car and I feel very much out of my depth. Any help is much appreciated.
  • We are looking to buy a 2010 highlander SE 4WD in PA..and the best price we got was 31000.Is there any chance we could get a lower price on it?Have you folks seen anything lower on this forum?Or shd i wait till december and then buy?So confused.Thanks.
  • Hi!
    WAS 31000 the best deal you got cos we're getting the same right now and i'm not sure if i shd go for it or wait!
  • gc222gc222 Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    I purchased 2010 SE FWD with Rosen Navigation(includes bluetooth $1500 ) + Mats $245 for $31800 out the door in VA. Is that a good deal???
  • Is it safe to purchase a car out of state without doing a test drive on that particular car? Also all Highlanders should have the same regular specs/features regards of what region i'm buying the Highlander from, correct? EVP #8 should be the same at all regions, correct? The reason i ask is because one dealer was telling me otherwise.
  • I got Base 4cyl with 3rd row package for 25000 Invoice + TTL.
  • bn4bn4 Posts: 1
    Hi,

Could you tell me the location? Did you get the 0% for 3 years or does 25k include rebate?
  • I am offered the 2011 SE AWD V6 at (Invoice+100). Since it is so new, I am unable to find any lower. Does anyone have any comment when would dealers drop their prices more?
  • hkuhku Posts: 1
    I just signed my papers for 2010 Highlander SE AWD for $31,300 - OUT OF THE DOOR in VA.

I don't have a break up since I always negotiated only on out of the door price with all dealers.
  • kevin125kevin125 Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    I was quoted SE AWD 31300 + TTL with 0 APR finance
  • Where(location) you getting 0% APR ?
  • adjohnadjohn Posts: 8
    edited October 2010
    Attempted to pickup a 2010 Highlander Limited V6 AWD with EVP #8, but no dice from the dealer.

Their computer showed there was no special finance rates for non-hybrid Highlanders.

They did have $750 cash incentive, but dealer wouldn't accept my offer of $34000 (+TTL).

Guess I'll have to wait til next month and see what my options are...
  • averagepunteraveragepunter Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    South Boston Area - just picked up a 2010 SE AWD w/mats, crossbars and carpets - MSRP 35,343. Settled at 31,000 + TTL with 1.9% finance. They also offered $350 more for my trade than the next best offer.

Didn't have to negotiate too hard, and think I could have pushed for another $250 in the deal, but I am happy with where I landed.
  • Just bought this today: 2011 Highlander SE AWD V6 with NV (Navigation), TO (tow package) and CT (carpets). MSRP 38595. Paid 35000 + TTL. I wanted the 2011's because of the 50/50 split 3rd row. Otherwise I could have snagged a 2010 limited for below 35k.

BTW, I'm in SF bay area.
  • asiasfasiasf Posts: 2
    Can you share the dealership name ?

Did you get it for invoice ?

I think if you can get a 2011 for invoice then its a good deal.