Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX45 Infiniti FX35

Comments

• psb1013psb1013 Member Posts: 92
    I strongly believe that Lexus WILL bring out their FX45 clone next year. Their SUV lineup has pretty much covered all the bases except the "sporty SUV" area. I believe they will borrow some parts and technology from their GS and LS models. Lexus always have had the reputation of being in the forefront of technology and design and I don't think Lexus will stand-by and let Infiniti lead the way. The new model will not be a replacement for the 330 which was designed primarily for women and families. Rather, it will cover a "niche" market similar to their SC430.
  • boskoneboskone Member Posts: 3
    When I test drove the FX45 I loved it. The thing that stopped me from buying the car was the dog would not fit!!! The roofline was to low and she hit her head getting in and out of the hatch in the rear. (The sales person thought I was nuts for requiring a test drive with the dog) The RX330 is a little taller and she fit but the wait time is a couple months from the local dealer. Ended up buying the GX470 and like it a lot. Does not have the pickup and handling of the FX45 but that is what the other car is for (Mits 3000)

Note: I was able to fit a 10 piece patio-set into the GX470 which would have never made it into the FX45 or RX330.
  • crikeycrikey Member Posts: 1,041
    I posted about the Lexus HPX here. More pics here.

If Lexus decides to build this crossover, I believe that it might be more functional than the FX, since it will offer more cargo space and the flexibility of 6(?)-passenger seating. Now, I don't know how the addition of cargo space would affect its performance against the FX. However, based on the public's love of 7-passenger seating or loads of cargo space, it would seem that mainstream buyers might embrace this crossover more than the FX due to this added utility.

I do think that the Lexus HPX exterior design was heavily influenced by the FX.
  • marsha7marsha7 Member Posts: 3,703
    Thanks...:):):):):)
    I highly doubt Lexus would add a 3rd row seat into the HPX...first of all, it would ruin the "sporty" image....the whole point of these crossovers like the FX and HPX is to emphasize sport not utility. The buyers of FX's and X5's do not place things like cargo room or a plush ride or ruggedness high on their shopping list....if you need cargo space, why on earth would you even consider something like a FX? Go with a Tahoe, Expedition, or a Land Cruiser. The buyers of the FX are a select group of people who want the performance of a 350Z with all-wheel drive and high driving position. Everything else is secondary.
    I believe the reason why most people are put off with the FX (or give it low marks in reviews) is that they're trying to compare the FX to your everyday SUV.....which is entirely off the mark. What most people don't get is that the FX represents a whole different CLASS of vehicles. The FX really has more in common with sedans and wagons than SUV's. First of all, the FX is only a little bit higher than the average sedan....and you're never at the same eye level with other SUV drivers. Secondly, the chassis, suspension, and tires on the FX are more similar to cars than SUV's or trucks.......even with all-wheel drive, the FX drives the rear wheels most of the time (it only engaes the fronts during wheel slippage). And lastly, I think Infiniti is making a mistake by not marketing the FX as a whole different type of vehicle--as an alternative to a sedan or SUV....people who like the MDX's and RX's will be put off by the FX. Just yesterday, a lady pulled up next to me in a Chrysler Pacifica and commented how she didn't know Infiniti made wagons!
    See Lexus Introduces the HPX Concept Car at the New York International Auto Show where it says:
    Full volume bucket seats are provided for the front and middle rows, while a third row seat designed for children folds into the rear floor.

Now, whether or not the production version incorporates 3 rows of seats is another matter. Actually, whether the HPX goes into production is another matter. Like I mentioned, I don't know how this would affect performance against the FX. IMO, it would adversely affect it, but I'll pass judgment when I see numbers. But with the HPX, Lexus raises an interesting point -- Why not have both sport and utility?

And if the FX is not an SUV, then Infiniti should not be calling the FX a Premium Crossover SUV. By labelling the FX as such would always bring about comparisons to traditional SUVs. For me, it's a sport wagon.
  • adb3adb3 Member Posts: 112
    I've stated this a couple of times. As an interested observer, I think Nissan really needs to switch marketing gears before its too late...or maybe they just don't want to sell many of these things...however, if that was the case why market the FX as a SUV in the first place?
    why market the FX as a SUV in the first place?

I guess it's because SUVs are hot and wagons are not as hot (yet)?
    Probably right....calling it a "wagon" would be detrimental to sales as compared to a "crossover SUV." Whatever you call it, the FX was intentionally built to appeal to certain needs to a select group of buyers....that sport is more important than utility. If you are the type to carry more than a few groceries or golf clubs every few often, then the FX is not for you. Don't worry, though, Infiniti will build a new full-size traditional SUV next year.
  • mudman2mudman2 Member Posts: 152
    I agree 100%
    Recently, I saw some preliminary pictures of Infiniti's new full-size SUV in a magazine due next year called the Infiniti HS56 (or something like that)...but what really caught my eye was that it looked an awful lot like the FX (esp. the front) but a lot bigger (imagine the FX about a foot taller, longer, and wider). It's supposed to have a new 5.6L V8 making well over 300+hp. I guess Infiniti loves the "look" of the FX so much that it's catching on to future Infiniti models.
  • jpiatchekjpiatchek Member Posts: 177
    Thanks for the info and site for the pics! Looks like a direct knock off of the FX. My only question is where do you guys get the time during the day to find all this stuff! Keep up the good work.
    I totally agree with your comments. I could never imagine myself driving an SUV. THen I saw the FX.It is totally different than anything else on the road. It hauls a--, handles, sounds great and has a little bit of extra room. A perfect combination unless you need tons of room. Infiniti needs to stop comparing it with other SUV's. A friend at work calls it a PT Cruiser on Steroids!
  • jmcwhorterjmcwhorter Member Posts: 8
    Has anyone leased one? If so, What was your:
    Residual?
    Length of lease?
    money factor?

I want to have a starting point.
    Thanks
    No problem. I normally find these things in other forums or on some on-line magazines like Autoweek.com, thecarconnection.com, or even autospies.com. It really doesn't take a lot of time, that is, if you know where to look. :)
    If we go by this spy shot, I would say that the Infiniti QX56 is a gussied up Nissan Pathfinder Armada. IMO, I think the grill might be the only thing similar to the FX. But, like always, I'll wait and see what actually comes out. One thing for sure, it's gonna be huge!
  • cmoney1cmoney1 Member Posts: 1
    I gotta agree. I wasn't in the market for an "SUV" at all. I had only seen the FX a few times before and thought it was a cool concept but I walked into the Infiniti dealer intending to make a deal on a G35Coupe.

Well, after looking at the demo G35C and asking some questions, we went back to the guy's desk and right next to it was the FX! I actually couldn't see it from far away because it was so low it was hidden by a Q45. I sat in it and was totally impressed by how much better the interior was than the G35. I ended up taking the FX for a test drive instead and driving my own FX home the next day!
  • gazelle2gazelle2 Member Posts: 38
    Being an FX35 owner, I didn't plop down the big bucks and wouldn't begin to compare my humble vehicle with the Cayenne. It's fascinating that people where I work see it as a luxury vehicle. While the interior's nice, it doesn't have the feel of our departed A6, and the luxury tag resides mostly with the stunning exterior styling. Yet, for $36k, it's cheaper than the Volvo wagons in our lot, cheaper than the Volvo SUV my colleague's about to buy, probably cheaper than a well-equipped Tahoe or such. The beauty of the tight ride, the bullet-proof Nissan V6, and the incredible ease of the rear seat cargo set up make it ultimately a very practical bargain in the great scheme of things. In its 35 version this is (I believe) a more affordable alternative to a bunch of near luxury or luxury rivals
    Now, if we could only get Infiniti to call the FX a 'Sport Wagon' or 'Sport Tourer' or 'Sport Crossover' instead of a Premium Crossover SUV...

BTW, our insurance company designates the FX as a 'Sport Wagon' on the policy card.
  • himilerhimiler Member Posts: 1,209
    "SUV" is just a catch-all moniker these days, anyway. And when you put a "crossover" in front of it, the vehicle type can be anything. (Pontiac Aztek or AWD Pacifica, anyone?)

The FX is big, bad and beautiful (in the masculine sense of the word, of course). If I were lucky enough to own one, I wouldn't care if it were called a garbage truck!

P.S. -- I hate SUVs!
  • JBaumgartJBaumgart Member Posts: 890
    I think people get too hung up trying to categorize vehicles these days, and many of the new crossovers are making their labeling job even more difficult. I've had many people, when first seeing my FX45, immediately ask something like, "Wow, what is that, their new SUV or is it more of a wagon?" (either that, or it's "Man, look at those WHEELS, what size are they, anyway?" <g>

WHATEVER!

People need to start paying attention to the vehicle's capabilities and qualities, more than what category it supposedly falls into. You know, things like performance, towing capacity, cargo capacity, styling, fuel economy, ride and handling, ground clearance, reliabiity, etc. Too often you hear comments like, "Oh, it's an SUV? I don't want a SUV." Or, "I would never buy a wagon, they're not cool." The way I figure it, it's a little of both - it's an "SUV" because it's definitely got "sport" along with some utility (tows my boat plus decent storage room when you fold down the rear seats) and it's a "wagon" (on steroids!) only it's raised up a little more than most "true" (traditional) wagons.

Each of my last two vehicles (Audi allroad and now FX45) shared many things in common - similar price, room, performance, fuel economy, anenities, and ground clearance; same towing capacity) but one LOOKED more like a wagon whereas one LOOKS more like a SUV. It's a little stange how many who are anti-SUV wouldn't even consider buying a FX, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon-looking crossover like the allroad (or Outback if on a lower budget). And then there are more people falling into the opposite camp, which is probably why Infiniti doesn't make a "wagon" and Lexus makes 3 "SUV's" and no wagons. You can understand why styling and marketing are so important, because for most people their first impression and the perception of what they're buying is what influences them the most. Most people here want to get beyond the hype and first impressions to find out what these cars are all about.

For my wants and needs at least the FX45 seemed to deliver on all counts. But it's pretty obvious that buyers of this car need to be:

a. More interested in performance than your average SUV/Wagon/Crossover buyer (at the expense of some cargo/towing capacity and fuel economy) and

b. More open-minded than most, because of its bold (aggressive) styling and because it's more difficult than more traditional "sport utility vehicles" and "station wagons" to put a label on it.

In any case, it seems that it's on the leading edge and helping to set the trend of this "new category" and that's pretty cool.
    We bought our FX35 for it's qualities-- unique looks, peformance,handling prowess, and extra utility. However watch what you call it. The wrong label and we may not have looked enough to see those great qualities. From my wife's standpoint, call it a wagon and forget it! She flatly said " I don't want a wagon!" However, call it and SUV and she's interested; particularly if it has a Lexus or a BMW in front of the name. She loves it now baecause of all the admiring glances and comments she gets( I keep trying to tell her it's the car). As for me, call it a SUV and I cross it off. Like himiler says(#704)-"I hate SUV's!" No, let me rephrase that "I really hate SUV's!" Somehow we both looked through these issues and found a vehicle that we both love. Crikey I like your comment of calling it a 'sport tourer' or 'sport crossover'. However. if my wife gets a premium notice from the insurance company for the 'sport wagon' or 'crossover wagon', the FX is history. Go figure? Infiniti really did something unigue, uncompromising, and excitng with the FX! Now all they have to do is figure out the label--and the debate goes on.
  • bomcqbomcq Member Posts: 7
    Owner survey:

1. I'm still waiting for a trailer hitch I bought in January. The Dealer claims no one has them. I thought a few people on this thread had them.

2. I have a rear tire that has a slow leak from the value stem. Anyone else experience this?

3. Anyone else wait to be checked in for more than half an hour for an appointment?
  • c3po33c3po33 Member Posts: 67
    I read about the stem valve somewhere but I can't find it now. Try to tighten it, if you look you'll see you can use a flat screwdriver to tighten the stem valve if that does not work it might be faulty.

Grubbs has trailer hitches right now I think. Look here:
    http://www.infinitiwholesaleparts.com/en_US/f_MiscPage_8.chtml

When my wife takes in my G35 for service they have a loaner waiting for her already, that is why I got her the FX. Service is very important to her.
    My dealer got more than a dozen of the hitches in over a month ago. Since then I'm sure they've received and installed many more, including mine. So it's just a matter of your dealer not having ordered them. As c3po says, Grubbs has them and you can probably save some money ordering from them as well.

On my one and only service appt so far (early am) there was only one other customer around, so there wasn't any wait.

Also remember reading what c3po says on the valve stem - one of those tiny screwdrivers can be used to tighten them and this normally solves the problem.
  • daschtickdaschtick Member Posts: 63
    I've found that Hidden Hitch has also recently released a hitch for the FX:

http://www.hiddenhitch.com/Products/DisplayHitch.asp?HitchID=9007- 4&x=27&y=20

You probably would need to contact them to find a closest retailer. From what I have read on freshalloy.com, these hitches can be installed for FAR less money than the Infiniti model.
    Has anyone installed the Body Side Mouldings offered by Grubbs Infiniti? If so, how do they look and fit? Are they hard to install?
    I didn't know Infiniti offered body side mouldings for the FX. In my opinion, even though it would protect the doors, it would ruin the clean lines of the vehicle. More and more new cars nowdays seem to do without side mouldings--the "clean look" is in.
  • ichiban470ichiban470 Member Posts: 45
    I like the clean look of my FX45 without side moldings but I still get nervous . It always seems that even when you park on an end space in the far area of the parking lot with ample parking slots available , some "wino" will park right next to you . Can we say , " Dent Doctor " !

Any word on a Front end Mask ( Bra ) ? Paint seems soft in front . I already have some indents , not chips in the paint .
    I don't know if a front end bra is available now. The thing I don't like about 'em is that it's a pain to remove and put on between car washes. Also, you can ruin the paint if you leave it on too long after it's wet. When I use to have my X5, some company made a clear "film" you can put on to the front end to prevent paint chips...the best thing about it was that it was "invisible" and water resistant.
    Your right about the "pain of removal " and if you get a cheap "bra" dirt can build up underneath and "sandpaper" your paint away. I check with "Colgan" , who is supposed to be #1 in QC but they don't have one made yet.

I do wonder about this clear "film" you speak of ?
    Did you put it on your X5 and if so, did it change color in time ? Wonder also if this "film" stuck to the paint to the point of damaging it ? Thanks for you input PSB1013.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    3M, Xpel and Stongard are three that I know of off-hand for the clear film. Check the Car front end protective bras discussion for urls and details. Probably no kits yet but you may find some in bulk to cut yourself.

And an article: Just in Time for Spring: A See-Through Paint-Protecting Car Bra -- Why Didn't I Think of That?

Steve, Host
    I have a small area of the front end plus the top of my rear bumper protected by the 3M clear film. Very happy with it and it's just about invisable. Much depends on the experience and skill of your installer. Most people say to stick with the 3M product.
    Checked the site out on "Stongard". Just to let everyone know , they do make a kit for the FX .
    It is about twice to three times as much then a standard front end mask. I will be finding out if they have a Bay Area retailer and will keep everyone posted on the research .

For those who want to do it yourself , it seems you can buy the kit now ($500.00 plus from Stongard ) and have it shipped to you . For this price I don't know if I am confident or experienced enough to chance it .
    The guy I chose charged just $175, but again the area protected is fairly small. I didn't see much point in applying it to the plastic up front, and since I have black I went to just the hoodline, so the top edge runs along the line formed by the front end and the hood. This is the most vulnerable metal area in front. I wanted the installation to be as invisable as possible, and with the black paint the line would have been much more noticeable if it ran across the top of the hood. He also did the top of the rear bumper which is very vulnerable to scratches when loading stuff in the back.
  • blckthreeblckthree Member Posts: 153
    Got the FX35 AWD out on the road last week. Three different days at about 750 miles per day. Several observations based on 10-12 hours of seat time per day.
    1. At the end of the day, I was not tired nor did my body hurt from the ride.
    2. A 15-20 mph head wind has a significant impact on gas mileage. Driving between 80-85 mph into the head wind, mileage was 19.5-20. Same speeds without the wind, about 21.5, not bad for 80+ mph.
    3. Was pleased with the interior noise level, was pleasant, quiet and easy to hold a conversation. Engine noise was not noticeable which I thought it might be considering the tach was sitting at about 3000 rpms.
    4. Had a back seat passenger one day, he was comfortable with adequate room. He was average sized, 5&#146;10&#148;, 150 lbs.
    In the drive from Oklahoma to Iowa and back, I saw only ONE FX! The following weekend, during a trip from Oklahoma to Kansas City and back, I saw three. Does this mean people save their FX&#146;s for the weekend? What a waste!!

The FX will get another oil change and a tire rotation Friday and will have 10,000 miles with absolutely no problems or regrets! This is a fabulous car!
    I was at my local Infiniti dealership today getting an oil change for my FX45 and during some chit-chatting w/the service manager, he told me that there was a "tune-up" shop out in L.A. that sells a supercharger for the FX45 giving it at least 400+ H.P.! He also told me that it won't be too long before the FX45 gets that much H.P. as standard to compete w/future rivals!
  • slummyjslummyj Member Posts: 57
    I just bought an FX35 tech tonite. I will pick it up on Thursday. The dealer is offering the Infiniti extended warranty. Has anyone bought this? I think it was 7 years or 100,000 miles. This is something I have never bought for my other cars. Any comments?
    I think this is just another way a dealer tries to wring more money out of you. (another attempt to fatten their profits). Cars are so well-built these days, extended warranties are rarely, if ever, needed. Unless, you're buying a Yugo, I'd say pass!
  • 93fsu193fsu1 Member Posts: 97
    Local dealer has the FX35 2WD with Premium package for $399 per month for 48 months with $2500 total due at signing. What other deals are people getting? They had a ton of them on the lot (and it is a small lot). Other dealers online inventories show 20-30 available. So are people getting near invoice price on these?

48 months is longer than I am comfortable with for a lease but I don't much better out there yet.
  • ddiddyddiddy Member Posts: 1
    In terms of special offers... I contacted several INternet sales/fleet managers in the Bay Area (CA), and one offered me $3,500 off of FX35 and $4,500 off of FX45 MSRP's. This is for finance. Not quite sure about lease options.

You can apply for auto loans (assuming your credit rating 700+) at E-loan and E-trade at rates near or below 4.0%....
    Sorry , I haven't posted sooner . I am still trying to research the " Stongard " option . The info. so far is to contact a person called Jim Powell @ Apexcone.com . I' ve called and just got his answering service machine . When I checked out his web site , it look more for BMW's then for products for all vehicles . I'm still trying and if I come up with anything new I'll let you all know .

As to a 400 hp FX45 . I contacted " Stellen "
    (did I spell it right?) down in L.A. ( not sure this is the same one your dealer was talking about, psb1013 ) They are working on a Supercharger but have not come up with a kit yet . He also said they are researching if the transmission will hold up to the increase in HP. They hope to have a kit out by the summer and installation will take only one day . Don't know if I would do this until my warrantee is over but afterward I think I'm heading down south if there is no shops in N. Cal that can do the job .

Still getting looks and people complimenting it ! Still no problems and solid like a rock !
  • clpurnellclpurnell Member Posts: 1,083
    Well I just made it back yesterday from a week long 2600 mile trip with the whole family (wife, 7 yr old girl, 1 yr old boy) from Houston to Chicago and back. Below are my findings on how the FX handled the trip and also a table featuring gas mileage. The fx had about 3000 miles on it prior to the trip.

We first drove from Sugar Land (sw suburb of houston) to irving, tx on the the night of friday the 13th to stay with friends. Well in north houston we encountered a terrible thunderstorm that lasted about 30-40 miles. It was coming down very hard, we passed under an overpass and it was like some one threw a huge bucket of water on the windshield. The average speed at this time was 40-50 mph. After the storm had cleared somewhat I learned of a "feature" of the Intelligent Cruise control. It disables itself if the wipers are set at anything over intermittent. I guess this is to limit their liability for a failure caused by storms. the rest of this leg of the trip was kind of uneventful and we made it to irving safely. Even though I have a RWD FX I did not feel out of control at anytime during this storm.

Next day we set out from irving on the way to chicago. The wifey starts out the driving while I catch a few extra z's and my daughter is watching one of her 3 scooby doo dvd's. I wake up and my wife is cruising along at 90+ mph she says anything less feel like we are just standing still. Well she got caught by one of texas finest in dangerfield, tx she was clocked doing 84 in a 70 but this was after she tried to make use of the EBD BA and ABS. She won't be living that one down anytime soon. The rest of the trip to effingham ,il where we called it a day was uneventful and rather pleasant ride. The FX handled most surfaces easily and cruised right along. My wife also did stints in the back seat helping keep my youngest happy and commented that it was not bad for her my 7 yo and my infant in a bulky car seat to be seated back there.

While having dinner in Little Rock we got several thumbs up and admiring stares. We still had not seen another FX on the road yet.

The next day we cruise into Chicago after spending the night in Effingham, IL where there was some type of VW convention going on, all the hotels were booked and we saw a lot of vintage and new beetles around.

On our last day in chicago my wife sees her first other FX a brilliant silver one in the Oak Park Area. The next FX we saw was back in Sugar Land. I received many compliments on the car from friends, family and strangers while in chicago all were overwhelmingly positive. This is not the car for those that are shy

The trip back was covered in two days an all day trek from Chicago to texarkana and the next day we finished and arrived back home. While in arakansas we encountered more severe weather and the FX handled it flawlessly.

I would probably be dead in any other car than the FX after being on the road 40+ hrs in the span of six days with two small children. But the FX made it not only bearable but actually quite fun. My daughter was no problem for the entire trip the DVD player kept her busy and she slept the rest. My baby boy had his moments but did as well as you could expect for a 1 yrold in the car for 4 hrs at a time.

The FX handled all our gear a 29" pullman, a duffle bag, a sleep and play, a infant bath tub, a 16qt cooler an 8 qt cooler, a book bag, toys, dvd's etc.

The only sore spot is that I will spend all day tomorrow detailing the car after having people basically live in it for a week. So anybody who thinks the FX isn't pratical is just dead wrong. I won't be taking any more trips this long but I know the FX is willing and waiting if the time comes

day miles gallons mpg location
    14-Jun 286.2 14.163 20.20758314 Irving, TX
    14-Jun 352.4 16.325 21.58652374 Little Rock, AR
    14-Jun 324.9 15.1 21.51655629 Marion, IL
    15-Jun 350.4 19.076 18.36863074 Chicago, IL
    18-Jun 260.2 15.566 16.71591931 Champaign, IL
    18-Jun 400.9 18.332 21.86886319 West Memphis, AR
    19-Jun 265.4 12.08 21.97019868 TexArkana, TX
    20-Jun 386.2 19.571 19.73327883 Sugar Land, Tx
    Totals 2626.6 130.213 20.17156505
    Thanks for the informative report. Sounds like the DVD player was a very worthwhile option, just for this trip alone!

I'm going to be taking a much shorter trip next week for our annual vacation at a resort in Northern Minnesota, and will be taking the FX45. In our case we have just one kid (12 year-old girl) and will be towing my 17 1/2 fishing boat (about 2000 lbs, loaded), where we can throw a lot of the large bulky items to preserve interior space and rearward visibility. With the boat plus the V8 engine, I'm expecting our mileage to be roughly half what you got, but the trip will be MUCH shorter, so that won't be a big deal. In past years we've made the same trip while towing a boat in a Grand Cherokee and then an Audi allroad, so it will be interesting how the FX compares. I'll try to post a report when we get back in a couple of weeks.
  • slummyjslummyj Member Posts: 57
    I just got an FX35 last week. In the owner's manual, it says to take off the antenna before going through a car wash. Is that really necessary, and how do you reach the antenna to take it off?
    slummyj, can't help you as so far (2300 miles) I've either washed it myself or have used a brushless car wash (I'm trying to protect the black paint from those ugly little swirl marks). I do notice though that the antenna is flexible and would swivel downward if pushed by a brush, but I can see where too much pressure could cause it to break off. Too bad they didn't make it more accessible - I'm 5'11" and can't reach it either. I guess to be safe you would have to remove it using a step stool or something before going to the wash.
    Please use a touchless car wash!

No swirl marks on the FX, please.
  • sklnrzssklnrzs Member Posts: 4
    Just picked up my FX35 with Tech Package last night (Diamond Graphite). Got it for $41,800. Let me know if I got a decent deal. (can't go by what the dealer said)
    Love this car although I am havibg trouble getting the navi system to read "north" heading instead of direction I am heading. Anyone else have this issue?
  • clpurnellclpurnell Member Posts: 1,083
    slummyj:
    try taking it off through the sunroof from the inside. use touchless I used the car wash a couple times and have regretted it touchless is much better or do it yourself which I now do the majority of the time.

sklnrze:
    If it is an AWD it is a great deal if RWD it is still pretty good. You will definately enjoy it no matter how much you paid.