Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford F-Series Accessories and Modifications

2»

Comments

• darichdarich Posts: 1
    My neighbor needs to drill tiedown holes through the railcaps on his short bed pickup, and would like to know if anyone knows the measurements so when he drills he comes through flush with the pre-existing holes on the rails themselves. He has a bedliner installed and thus can't tell from beneath where the holes are located. Precise measurements from the cab/front end of the bed would help him immensely.
  • djm12djm12 Posts: 1
    i have a 99 ford f250 standard cab long bed .... im trying to install air lift brand air bags on it... the problem is where they are sopposed to mount the frame has an indentation.... it almost looks like the brackets need to be an inch longer... i checked with the manufacture and its thr right model for the truck.... any suggestions or a picture would be great... thanks dustin
  • Hi everyone I'm new to this so I'm a little uncertain how it works? My question is I have a 2006 F250 diesel fx4 lariat 4dr short bed can I put 35' tires on it w/o a lift?...or if a lift is needed what would be the smallest I can get away with?
    -R
  • dbcambodbcambo Posts: 1
    I WANT TO CONVERT MY 2006 F150 SUPER CAB TO P/W & P/L. I WANT TO USE OEM DOOR PANELS, ETC. WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS PROJECT BESIDES THE PANELS? WILL PARTS FROM AN F250 OR 350 WORK? ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS, DON
  • what can you do if you purchase a 2007 roush f-150 stage 3 and you want to inhance the horsepower. After all roush racing is all about speed and performance.
  • I have a 2008 F350 I recently put bigger tires and rims on. The low pressure sensor stays on all the time as these tires use less psi. Ford dealer says there is no way to change pressure sensor to work with these tires, Please help or send electrical tape.
  • mschmalmschmal Posts: 1,757
    Use the tpm tool that came with the truck, looks like a keyless entry remote.
  • I tried that tool, but it only calibrates between two different pressures. Will not work for my new tires. Thanks for replying though.
  • Hi gang,
    I have a 91 f-150 that I have been working on for about a year. I am interested in putting a turbo on it. Can anyone give me imformation about this? Like the size of turbo to use, waste gate?, working with the ECM, what about the brakes, can I put a vacuum pump on it like a diesel has. Has anyone ever heard of anyone doing this? Or should I just forget the idea? Any input would be appreciated.
    Mike
  • How do i pullout the entire headlight assembly off of the truck 97 f350, i need to drill 1 inch holes in the back of the directional lenses to put strobe lights in , i see the two screws in the top but cant find anymore.
  • i have owned a 1985 ford f250 for a while now and am ready to do a little bit of a lift to it but first i want to get the front axle switched. right now it is stock but i want to put a dana 60 in and i was just wondering if anyone knew what year f350 i can use or if the older 250 will work
2»
This discussion has been closed.