Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Kia Amanti

2»

Comments

• pcakerpcaker Posts: 2
    I and all our family were most impressed with this vehicle which we rented in Phoenix, Az. I would guess that it was the luxury version with its leather seats and power sliding roof. It was by far the most comfortable and spacious vehicle I have ever driven. It had a great ride, was very quiet and considering the soft ride, I thought it handled well. We drove nearly 500 miles on one day, and at the end I could fairly easily have managed another 200 miles - I consider this remarquable. Usually, I am pretty tired after 300 to 400 miles. The powertrain was smooth and effortless, and the steering inspired confidence on fast curves. Brakes were ample, if very slightly noisy, but only by comparison with the totally silent function of everything else. Averaging 66mph on a nearly 500 mile long journey with 5000ft elevation changes, we got 28.3mpg - very good in my opinion. We all liked the styling very much, and I disagree with the Edmonds reviewer who apparently found it old fashioned and stodgy. I consider it to be elegant and distinctive, and I loved the view of the curved fenders either side of the hood, and the rear was great.
    I would certainly like to be in this car if I was making a long tour around north america.
  • harrier2harrier2 Posts: 32
    pcaker....I couldn't have said it better myself! :)
2»
This discussion has been closed.