Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW Dealership Experiences

markcincinnatimarkcincinnati Posts: 5,049
Well here's a post that will soon be nuked.

Too bad if you're hoping to steer someone to this dealer, too.

Here in Cincinnati we have two dealers, they are both very good -- one however is a cut above in terms of "service" both sales and non sales: The BMW Store.

Hopefully this post will live on and hopefully you will repost, for I find these kind of posts helpful.
Tagged:

Comments

• Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,983
    From the Rules of the Road link on the left sidebar:

6. Posts about dealers

When posting about your experience with a dealership, you may post ONLY the dealership name, city, and state. You may not post a salesperson's name, phone numbers, email addresses, links to dealer web sites, etc.

This policy tends to cut down on the shill posts. Thanks,

Steve, Host
  • azschlegelazschlegel Posts: 1
    Apparently I didn’t read the rules as thoroughly as I should have, my apologies to the host(s).

Chapman BMW in Phoenix was truly a one of a kind experience. The sales people were just amazing; so friendly, honest and didn’t try and “up sell” us AND because of that we ended up spending a little extra. Our salesman truly deserved a high commission. There was absolutely no pressure. We walked away and went to Volvo … less then an hour later; we were back to BMW to buy!

To all you Arizonians, this dealership is REMARKABLE!! Email me to find out the salesman name we worked with he was AWESOME!!!!
    ;)
  • I've gone through most of the dealerships around the LA area. While I've only dealt with a single salesman at each, I will quantify my experiences here:
    Irvine: very knowledgeable, big selections, friendly, not pushy
    Santa Monica: Snobby....come on guys, you sell these things...
    Calabasas: pushy, small dealership, built on some kind of swamp ground...smells.
    Thousand Oaks: Rusnak, not very knowledgeable, pushy, small dealership
    NHollywood: nice but fairly small selection
    Sherman Oaks, thats where i got mine. Very friendly and the teams are knowledgeable. The highest rank BMW saleman works there
    Good luck!
  • GOOD MORNING JOSEPH AND GREGG,

I DONT KNOW WHY JERRY DOES NOT RETURN MY WIFE'S CALLS WHEN HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO. SHE CALLED HIM ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY AND HE HAD MENTIONED THAT HE WOULD CALL HER BACK WITHIN 30 MINUTES AND HERE WE ARE, FRIDAY. IF YOUR PARK AVENUE DEALERSHIP CANNOT COME TO AN AGREEMENT ON WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IT WOULD BE NICE TO LETS US KNOW! IT IS NOT LIKE THERE AREN'T OTHER DEALERS OUT THERE! I STAND AND RELY ON REPUTATION AND RECOMMENDATION. APPARENTLY, I SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT WITH PARK AVENUE, (LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY) AT LEAST FOR NOW. WE DONT NEED A BMW, BUT WOULD LIKE ONE. I AM BEING TREATED AS THOUGH WE NEVER HAD A LUXURY CAR BEFORE!!! IT A SHAME THAT DISCRIMINATION HAS CROSSED MY MIND, OR IS IT BECAUSE THEY SEE US AS A WASTE OF TIME? TRUST ME MY TIME IS MORE VALUABLE BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO YOU, YOU ARE NOT COMING TO US. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT OUR BUSINESS IS NOT WANTED AND I WOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME ANYMORE!

I WOULD SAY "THANK YOU", BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO THANK ABOUT!
    :mad:
  • tidestertidester Posts: 10,110
    Who are Joseph and Gregg?

Also, I advise against using ALL CAPS in posted messages as it makes it hard for people to read and they tend to ignore such postings.

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper