Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac CTS/CTS-V: Real World MPG

2»

Comments

• datagendatagen Posts: 107
    Is there anyone who has a CTS sedan or coupe with the new V6 that is suppose to be 20-30lbs lighter and pumping out 318 horses? I am wondering what is your current mileage and fuel economy.
  • tdbmdtdbmd Posts: 20
    I have noticed that wind will affect the mileage pretty significantly, but that speed does not seem to as much as my old car. Meaning, I get about the same 26-27 on the highway on a calm day at 60 or at 70 mph. At least so far.
  • tdbmdtdbmd Posts: 20
    Now a few more months into owning the '10 CTS AWD. Mileage on my commute is pretty steady at 22-23 mpg. I did notice that it went up about 1 mpg when I used non ethanol fuel (not premium, just 87 octane). I have had a few 100 mile trips, and the highway mileage has not been below 25 mpg.
  • wally60wally60 Posts: 1
    On my 2013 CTS 3.0 engine just came back from 2400 mile trip on interstate average 26 to 29 mpg running the speed limit with cruse control with 1800 miles on it when i left mpg figure old fashion way very happy with mileage
2»