Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Focus SVT

18910111214»

Comments

• Hello. I hope youll get back to me soon. I have the same problem with my svt focus. Were you ever able to get this resolved? Thanks
  • Im having the same problem with my car. Were you ever able to get this fixed? Please get back to me soo. Thanks
  • tntssvttntssvt Posts: 2
    I WAS WONDERING EXACTLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SUNROOF. I TOO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SUNROOF. IT WILL NOT CLOSE UNLESS YOU SIT AND CLICK THE CLOSE BUTTON THEN THERE IS AGAP.
  • tntssvttntssvt Posts: 2
    OK I HAVE THIS EXACT SAME COLOR AND EVERYTHING. I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR DOOR HANDLES. MY DRIVER DOOR LATCH BROKE FROM THE INSIDE AND THE PASSENGER ONE IS VERY HARD TO OPEN. ANOTHER IS THE SUNROOF WONT CLOSE RIGHT. 3RD MY BUTTON TO OPEN BACK HATCH WON'T WORK, NOW TO TOP IT OFF MY WINDOW BROKE. THE BRACKETS AND CABLE THAT HOLD IT BROKE.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS OR KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS BEEN RECALLED? THANKS
  • wjtinatlwjtinatl Posts: 50
    Jeez... feeling pretty good about my '03 SVT EAP. Just turned 70k with no significant issues so far. Original clutch, brakes, etc. Rear wheel alignment is sensitive, cups the rears on the inside if not perfect. Sure wish it had more torque down low, pulling away on the slightest incline with A/C running is dicey, at best. Otherwise, I've been happier with this than my '00 GTI VR6 which seemed to always have something flaky going on with it. Miss the smooth, torquey 6-cylinder however. Wish Ford had continued to refine and update this model instead of the generic looking and driving Focus out now.
  • creakid1creakid1 Posts: 2,032
    Tell Ford to put Mazda3's 2.5 into the next Focus, damn it! What happened after the '07 2.3 ST sedan?
  • My buddy has a Ford Focus SVT (dual overhead cam vin starts with five, year falls between 2000 to 2007) and his transmission is stuck in third but the shifter itself is stuck in fourth. He says that on his way to work this morning that he went to shift from third to fourth and his vehicle remained in third while the shifter went to fourth and would not come out. It also will start in third. Have a Haynes manual and this problem is a little too specific for it or maybe I'm just overlooking the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
18910111214»