Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Civic 2007

12346»

Comments

• dromandroman Posts: 18
    Pretty simple. Just hit the remote lock button one time and the lights will flash (visual confirmation) letting you know that it is locked. If you hit it a second time (within a few seconds) it will give you the audible (horn) confirmation. You can also hit the power lock button when exiting the vehicle and the alarm will set automatically ( you will not get lights or horn). This is also the case if you use the key in the door to lock the vehicle. Make sense?
  • ejainejain Posts: 2
    The fuel gauge in my 2007 Civic always stays on 100% for much longer than expected after filling up the tank. Does anyone have any insight into how the fuel level is measured? Is the scale non-linear, or is it simple clipped at the ends (or both)? How many gallons are above the full mark, and how many below the empty mark (assuming the car is on a level surface)?
  • kenlwkenlw Posts: 190
    almost all gas tanks are very non-linear at the min and max, the geometries of the tank cause that. It is very common for fuel in the neck to cause the gage to indicate full for quite some time.

On my 07 I estimate that I have a couple of gallons when the low indicator light appears, altho it might give you a most exact answer in the owners' manual.

The easiest way to determine a more exact number would be to note how many 'bars' are left on the gage before you refill, and corelate this to the # of gallons it then takes to fill it. Over time you'll have a good idea of what each bar on the gage truly indicates.
  • I have a manual trans and the car chugs and stalls when idling. It gets bad when the cars fan kicks in otherwise it is fine. :mad:
12346»
This discussion has been closed.