Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Lexus GS 450h Owners - Give Us Your Report

13»

Comments

• Alex,

That is the first I heard of people using the A/S. I chose the PS as I was told these were more performance oriented for this type of car. I was just so glad to get rid of the run flats it really did not matter!!!!!! If you get rid of the run flats though you will have to get a spare in the trunk. Lexus (the dealer) provided that free of charge after I told them I was unhappy with the ride of the run flats.

Greg
  • Alex,

I realize that I did not actually answer your question. Yes, I have the same tire size 245/40/18. If I would have known I could have gotten 45's I would have certainly done it to add more meat to the tire and help the ride even more. ...I guess I want a car that rides like an LS 260, but has the power of the 450 h!!!!!!
  • my dad took delievery of his gs 450h in about april. its the dark metallic grey with black interior. within a month of taking deliever i took it to portland international raceway and ran a 14.1 qt/mi @101.1 mph. also i dont beleve it is limited at 130 as displayed in the brochure. Ive had it to 135 and it was still going. its quite a car. quick from lights and with the low pro tires and sport suspension it takes nice twisty mountain roads with ease.
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    A freelancer aims to talk with owners of the following hybrid models: Accord, Altima, Camry, all Lexus hybrids and all pick-up truck hybrids.

Please respond to Chintan Talati at ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, September 12, 2007 with your daytime contact information and the hybrid model you own.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

13»
This discussion has been closed.