Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Lexus GS 450h Owners - Give Us Your Report

13»

Comments

• Alex,

That is the first I heard of people using the A/S. I chose the PS as I was told these were more performance oriented for this type of car. I was just so glad to get rid of the run flats it really did not matter!!!!!! If you get rid of the run flats though you will have to get a spare in the trunk. Lexus (the dealer) provided that free of charge after I told them I was unhappy with the ride of the run flats.

Greg
  • Alex,

I realize that I did not actually answer your question. Yes, I have the same tire size 245/40/18. If I would have known I could have gotten 45's I would have certainly done it to add more meat to the tire and help the ride even more. ...I guess I want a car that rides like an LS 260, but has the power of the 450 h!!!!!!
  • my dad took delievery of his gs 450h in about april. its the dark metallic grey with black interior. within a month of taking deliever i took it to portland international raceway and ran a 14.1 qt/mi @101.1 mph. also i dont beleve it is limited at 130 as displayed in the brochure. Ive had it to 135 and it was still going. its quite a car. quick from lights and with the low pro tires and sport suspension it takes nice twisty mountain roads with ease.
  • A freelancer aims to talk with owners of the following hybrid models: Accord, Altima, Camry, all Lexus hybrids and all pick-up truck hybrids.

Please respond to Chintan Talati at ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, September 12, 2007 with your daytime contact information and the hybrid model you own.

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

13»
This discussion has been closed.